Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Anyone got their ish at Musica:

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Going to Musica at 4:30 for iNqolobane ka Zuluboy. Anybody else got their ish there. Hit me, can support yo hustlenyana hahaha. For real thou

Bless
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Durban Musgrave Musica sucks. I don know if it a surbuban thingy: not supporting vernac and ish or South African hip hop at all. All they got is some Jub Jub (ooh, mind u under the Kwaito cartegory). Damn, I got pissed off. End up copping some old DMX (cos of that Slippin song) and Nas's NIGGER and: nice album with some grown up's beats, ft Busta, THE Game, etc, with songs like Hero, Nigger, Make The World Go Round.

But am still going to the Workshop, cos seemingly they cater for the hood

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
'sup Bee..
If u don't come rite @ the w/shop go to Gateway, my bro got his copy there...halla!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Premier gat nice goodies....am sho they stocked up zuluboy.

not far off pine street.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Moja outties. Thanks for the directions.

@Myth, I head about Premier dawg, but where about on/from Pine Street? Been a long time I stocked some locals in my collection, last one was Pro's DNA and it wasn't that good, on some bumpin' rock beats: maybe not ma type of ish, Ooh, which also remind me that I need to peep some of those Dankie son designs; Hoodies, T-shirts and all (tried yfm but couldn't spot ish, except for dudes rockin' some few Ts)  idea where I can peep those

Mojeru

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i suck with directions....its located in some sort of an Arcade...by where field street meets up with west street...the arcade is opposite Markham store....something like that.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
i suck with directions....its located in some sort of an Arcade...by where field street meets up with west street...the arcade is opposite Markham store....something like that.

Nah, no sweat, you got it dawg. The Arcade is by that buttrefield bread and biscuts thingy. Thanks main. Will check them out, if not today, on weekend

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Nah, no sweat, you got it dawg. The Arcade is by that buttrefield bread and biscuts thingy. Thanks main. Will check them out, if not today, on weekend

word....get me a copy whilst u at it....

haha jokes im no fan of zuluboy man....i remember nigga once asked me for a quart after a perfomance in Bat Centre sum years ago.

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

word....get me a copy whilst u at it....

haha jokes im no fan of zuluboy man....i remember nigga once asked me for a quart after a perfomance in Bat Centre sum years ago.

Hahaha. Wathini? "sorry lova ngicela ung'gqabulela inzwide ye-Black." Hahaha. Lova, unamanga, udlala ngoZulu

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Will definately check it out.
Im enjoying that sampled Track from Caiphus Semenya,Good looks.