The CHEF · 94 · 35099

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
lmao the anger in this thread is amazing... i feel like joining in, but who should i get angry at  :D

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
what ya'll and i mean both of you are doing is ridiculous...

Ridiculous when its Trompie [a no one] starting it...but never was when "DINGAAN" did.... and NO...I never received any mail!

oooh...

f*** YOU!

GOT yo mail.....

NO numbers .... where are they? Another question you need to answer.....

And who do I look like? You bro Shaka zulu? I dont wanna share books...f*** THEM TOO!

it aint even like that im just sayin yall look childish throwin your toys like this

And am about to use my toy.....

To show that you f***en know me you dumb f***...I never gave you my gmail account! yo account never existed till recent!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:42:43 PM by tRompIe »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
To show that you f***en know me you dumb f***...I never gave you my gmail account! yo account never existed till recent!

*plays the title theme of scream*

Guess u got a stalker on your hands dude

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
While we're at it.... see something here that you might need when I come...e-thuggery gotta stop!

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=22040.495

Damn...Trompie's got a gun...shit is getting too serious....shud i bring the body-bag?

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
haai ke i give up you two are havin fun i see...........this just myt be entertaining....wonder y dingaan is so quiet now ???
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
haai ke i give up you two are havin fun i see...........this just myt be entertaining....wonder y dingaan is so quiet now ???

probally gathering more dirt on trompie so that he can plot hes comeback  ;D

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

I started connecting the dots after reading:

"Next Door Music is a recording label established for music lovers by people who love the purity of music. Unfortunately, we live in a quick-fix era where music is becoming the product of a society fixated on instant gratification. We, however, choose to position ourselves against this concerning trend and are therefore committed to the quality of the music. Our intention with Next Door Music is to bring back music that has soul, character, personality and life. Producing music of substance means that it retains its timeless quality, and also manages to bring out the artist who does not compromise on their music for commercial purposes. It means that we as a label breed understanding with our artists on what we collectively consider an accurate representation of their art. Artists who respect and value their own art-form therefore respect and value the listener. In crossing all genres, we are able to reach all that love music for music's sake, creating the kind of music which becomes an experience in itself and not just a pa**ing fad" - Lebogang Mampie

the highlighted used to be my manager, and she knows everything and this gave this nicca away:

spoke 2ur manager "kay" aka kabamba host of tut radio show that u produce. He knows very little about these international exploits of your's. &he cant tell me about any projects ur workin on. say's its top secret. he gave me sum lusanda persons contacts. stop givin me the run around.  

is a silent partner and she and I met only once...now I know...nicca aint got shame....Im pissed cuz nicca pulls down or may I say fuels hate that is already in Cap city....thinking that yo "FRIENDS" look up to you!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Hope he comes back well and not facing up! I aint done solid shit in weeks anyway...but I'll wait!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 06:57:42 PM by tRompIe »

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

he he watch this space ;D
mind is what im made of

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

I guess he is struggling with the typing cos he's been online for the past few minutes.... ;D

Dingaan

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ooohhh nice 1 luvbyte.
Dingaan, i'm not the boxer but i'll Box ya!!

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
now its on! ;) ....he's baaaaaaaark :D
mind is what im made of

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
now its on! ;) ....he's baaaaaaaark :D

AND I'LL WAIT...GOING NOWHERE!

MORNING DINGAAN LOVERS!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 07:35:29 AM by tRompIe »

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@Dingaan!

Sup dude, just last week i was staking stray bullets for spamming your shit, then I got my shit together and took your critisizm and respect the fact that you knew it all bout me too (congradzzz- at least im doing something right). But right now! Trompie is killing you dude! you have yet to answer any questions! When you brought that "Dearest Trompie" he took it like a man and stated the facts! where as you are talking about "DA LES" and CD players? Im not condeming them but f*** you must have heard of Serato?

Dude up your game and answer Trompies questions, the we can all go to zoo lake and shoot another "its wonderful" video near the H2;D

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
@Dingaan!

Sup dude, just last week i was staking stray bullets for spamming your shit, then I got my shit together and took your critisizm and respect the fact that you knew it all bout me too (congradzzz- at least im doing something right). But right now! Trompie is killing you dude! you have yet to answer any questions! When you brought that "Dearest Trompie" he took it like a man and stated the facts! where as you are talking about "DA LES" and CD players? Im not condeming them but f*** you must have heard of Serato?

Dude up your game and answer Trompies questions, the we can all go to zoo lake and shoot another "its wonderful" video near the H2;D

Its TROMPIE my nicc! I am still waiting...in vain that is....I thank him [DINGAAN] to make me realize that bullshit internet talk aint gonna help you in the real world...I have all day to get him!

Again for upping my C++