DEAREST DINGAAN

The CHEF · 94 · 35162

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
So yah.. I guess mo'fo's believe that SA has a damn industry, damn them suckaz...ppl aint eating from that...instead maskhandi is doing way much better. I am pissed hearing bullshit, and sissy stories of beef that's irrelevant, but some idiots just pushes hustlers buttons way too much.

Okay, lets a**ess this in producer perspective. If we have a so-called industry, then why are we still seeing the same ol names on sleeves or magazines? Seeing that [excluding me], there are fronters stating or showing off how good they are. On top of that ppl expect those that hustle to make it on articles whilst these mo'fo's is holding the media and certain individuals by the nuts. Where does that leave the hustler? Putting more strategies in the 1st world to jump to the third.

Well, then you get the so-called elite in the so-called "hip hop" circles, looking into shitting everything that hustlers do. Saying they nothing. Who told them so? Does the hustler need to suck dick to be something...maybe that so-well recognized sucked dick too...just maybe...

FACT: No one will ever make it alone, therefore someone has to suck dick...

My OPINION: I suck no dick, and I like controlling shit around me so I know what happens and who makes it happen.

Yes, to get my production shit up took guts, long working hours and serious rep from "SHIT AROUND ME"...therefore, I don't need yo "DINGAANS" f***ing up my circle...let him be and keep his...thats why f***ing him up together with his emotions and friends is priority. Who knows, I might make it to the tabloids...

"Useless unknown producer in murder wrap"

Put a condom to protect yo'self and f*** what U heard, I might be polite...but don't take my kindness for weakness.

Again seeing how young you are...I advise you to watch 8Mile and think of me as that irrelevant white rapper that had a weak intro and dope exit...or watch Usual suspects and check out that dude everyone looked down on not to think he will go out with a bang - "THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED IS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST"

Again...feel free deleting this THREAD you f***en MO(d)RON!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 09:55:29 AM by tRompIe »

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
wow. anger rite thurrr
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
So yah.. I guess mo'fo's believe that SA has a damn industry, damn them suckaz...ppl aint eating from that...instead maskhandi is doing way much better. I am pissed hearing bullshit, and sissy stories of beef that's irrelevant, but some idiots just pushes hustlers buttons way too much.

Okay, lets a**ess this in producer perspective. If we have a so-called industry, then why are we still seeing the same ol names on sleeves or magazines? Seeing that [excluding me], there are fronters stating or showing off how good they are. On top of that ppl expect those that hustle to make it on articles whilst these mo'fo's is holding the media and certain individuals by the nuts. Where does that leave the hustler? Putting more strategies in the 1st world to jump to the third.

Well, then you get the so-called elite in the so-called "hip hop" circles, looking into shitting everything that hustlers do. Saying they nothing. Who told them so? Does the hustler need to suck dick to be something...maybe that so-well recognized sucked dick too...just maybe...

FACT: No one will ever make it alone, therefore someone has to suck dick...

My OPINION: I suck no dick, and I like controlling shit around me so I know what happens and who makes it happen.

Yes, to get my production shit up took guts, long working hours and serious rep from "SHIT AROUND ME"...therefore, I don't need yo "DINGAANS" f***ing up my circle...let him be and keep his...thats why f***ing him up together with his emotions and friends is priority. Who knows, I might make it to the tabloids...

"Useless unknown producer in murder wrap"

Put a condom to protect yo'self and f*** what U heard, I might be polite...but don't take my kindness for weakness.

Again seeing how young you are...I advise you to watch 8Mile and think of me as that irrelevant white rapper that had a weak intro and dope exit...or watch Usual suspects and check out that dude everyone looked down on not to think he will go out with a bang - "THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED IS CONVINCING THE WORLD HE DIDN'T EXIST"

Again...feel free deleting this THREAD you f***en MO(d)RON!

yo Trompie, i have to jump in hurrrr, USUAL SUSPECTS DAWG's ma fav mvie o all time, so u VERBAL huh? dayum dats deep, LOL. i gt the collectors edition with the sound track cd and all, before then i had about 3 tapes, the first two i recorded it when it ws playin o TV, wt commercials and all, dayum i love that movie. Whats good Verbal? if i had to be anyone, id b dean keaton, dat cat was the man, well except for how he goes out, but yeah he was the man.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
@Dingaan!

Sup dude, just last week i was staking stray bullets for spamming your shit, then I got my shit together and took your critisizm and respect the fact that you knew it all bout me too (congradzzz- at least im doing something right). But right now! Trompie is killing you dude! you have yet to answer any questions! When you brought that "Dearest Trompie" he took it like a man and stated the facts! where as you are talking about "DA LES" and CD players? Im not condeming them but f*** you must have heard of Serato?

Dude up your game and answer Trompies questions, the we can all go to zoo lake and shoot another "its wonderful" video near the H2;D

Its TROMPIE my nicc! I am still waiting...in vain that is....I thank him [DINGAAN] to make me realize that bullshit internet talk aint gonna help you in the real world...I have all day to get him!

Again for upping my C++

Ease up on the anger now...Ex does know yo name as u can clearly see....he meant Trompie's not that you are Trompies  ;D

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
@Dingaan!

Sup dude, just last week i was staking stray bullets for spamming your shit, then I got my shit together and took your critisizm and respect the fact that you knew it all bout me too (congradzzz- at least im doing something right). But right now! Trompie is killing you dude! you have yet to answer any questions! When you brought that "Dearest Trompie" he took it like a man and stated the facts! where as you are talking about "DA LES" and CD players? Im not condeming them but f*** you must have heard of Serato?

Dude up your game and answer Trompies questions, the we can all go to zoo lake and shoot another "its wonderful" video near the H2;D

Its TROMPIE my nicc! I am still waiting...in vain that is....I thank him [DINGAAN] to make me realize that bullshit internet talk aint gonna help you in the real world...I have all day to get him!

Again for upping my C++

Ease up on the anger now...Ex does know yo name as u can clearly see....he meant Trompie's not that you are Trompies  ;D

internet thuggery is a bitch, from all angles, but humor is exactly that, humor, imma continue lauging ma a** off, if in so doing i catch strays well so be it, rather web strays than the real ones

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
internet thuggery is a bitch, from all angles, but humor is exactly that, humor, imma continue lauging ma a** off, if in so doing i catch strays well so be it, rather web strays than the real ones

and you saying....... ::)  dude...I aint pissed off @ U,Ex nor anyone except one individual.... and hopefully you dont think Im an e-thug either...I'd rather big U up for a job done gud pushing ROACH inc.

erikah

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :P

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

{censored)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 11:48:36 AM by New,Jack »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Dingaan is an instigator. nothing more. enough with the drama.
Each man/woman respect each man/womans hustle
@cash_sog

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

and you saying....... ::)  dude...I aint pissed off @ U,Ex nor anyone except one individual.... and hopefully you dont think Im an e-thug either...I'd rather big U up for a job done gud pushing ROACH inc.

nah dude, iw s sayin the wholke dingaan macho thing, i aint with, but i will laugh at his jokes and anything that he says which i find humorous, and i will respect any person here in the same way the respect others. i dont know any1 here personally to take thingin people say to heart, feel me. so i could never dissrespect you like dat without knowing u. basically that wasnt about u, like i said in ma previous post i dont know you enuf to comment on anything personal about you, so yeah i basically log onto AG to pa** time and just chat with people i dont even know, well most o them that it and have a laugh, cos where im sitting i dont have the opportunity to laugh as often as id like to. so dont worry ma man, no dissrespect intended. dingaan knows he's pullin every1's legs and i just find him straight up humorous.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@Buff

dude Dingaan was all over the show exposing me and telling it like it is and that my ep was wack and that i cant rap for shit and that im the only mc to count my battles and theres better people out there besides me and that trompie an't shit and that he  knows all about us and how we roll!.................................I have thought about this, If one man can know so much about you he must be one of two things

A.Fagit who wants to tap your a**

B.Groupie

As much as Dingaan could voice his thoughts about me I maze as well too.

This whole shit was honestly pointless then when Trompie gets on his case of tracing the ip address this dude chickens out! I know for a fact that he is reading this but donesn't wanna reply! I dont know honestly i dont have time for this anymore but imma still say

Lets squash the beef head down to zoo lake and shoot another "ITS WONDERFUL" Video with the crackboys playing volley ball and Dingaan and Trompie joking around the braai and Buff trying to sell us Beatoven mixtapes........and just all get alone! f*** Beef Lets eat!

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
@Buff

dude Dingaan was all over the show exposing me and telling it like it is and that my ep was wack and that i cant rap for shit and that im the only mc to count my battles and theres better people out there besides me and that trompie an't shit and that he  knows all about us and how we roll!.................................I have thought about this, If one man can know so much about you he must be one of two things

A.Fagit who wants to tap your a**

B.Groupie

As much as Dingaan could voice his thoughts about me I maze as well too.

This whole shit was honestly pointless then when Trompie gets on his case of tracing the ip address this dude chickens out! I know for a fact that he is reading this but donesn't wanna reply! I dont know honestly i dont have time for this anymore but imma still say

Lets squash the beef head down to zoo lake and shoot another "ITS WONDERFUL" Video with the crackboys playing volley ball and Dingaan and Trompie joking around the braai and Buff trying to sell us Beatoven mixtapes........and just all get alone! f*** Beef Lets eat!

Ex u really funny, y u gotta potray me like dat, i mean yeah i wanna sell the mixtapes, but i also want in on the fun, i happen to think volleyball is fun, but id have to stay away from cash, well not unless he plays with his bling off, otherwise he'll blind me the fck off. and id alsowant soem o dat beef dat trompie and Dingaan will be cookin.

o a real chief, dont worry keep doing you, let haters hate, the world wouldnt be as interesting if all got along, so dont swet it, do you and forget about it, Lez would tell u "its nothin 4 sure".

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Im still waiting for this guy to at least show for a while....

NOT THAT I FORGOT! [and no....Im not 4get about this]
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:10:54 AM by tRompIe »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
i was actually talkin bout a get together like that the other day!
Lets settle all this BEEF with GUNS!!!

Theres a painball shooting place near Northgate Mall.
Lets get together sometime and shoot the f*** outta each other ;D ;D ;D ;D
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i was actually talkin bout a get together like that the other day!
Lets settle all this BEEF with GUNS!!!

Theres a painball shooting place near Northgate Mall.
Lets get together sometime and shoot the f*** outta each other ;D ;D ;D ;D

... or maybe a good old-fashioned boxing match (with referee and standard rules). i always find that cats end up respecting each other more after a good clean fight. also makes people think twice before starting unnecessary confrontations.