Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ex + friend = no benefits?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
And you still don't regret marrying her???

I would be out the door as soon as I hear something like this.

Does that mean you intend to cheat when you get married? The way i look at it, unless Mila Kuniz comes a-knocking, i should be safe.

ha ha ha ha! like i always tell the Misus u dont have to worry Nia Long is very far away... and if i ever hit the states im going with u. either than that u aint gotta worry bout nothin... not that it helps.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
What if you have a misunderstanding and she thinks you're cheating? You could end up with 3rd degree burns, for no reason.

What kind of misunderstanding would lead to that? Usually whats smells like a rat and looks like a rat is a rat.
Yazi you guys are so transparent and it's scary that you don't know that. You know when your man is cheating or at least doing something it's just a matter of time before the truth comes out.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What kind of misunderstanding would lead to that? Usually whats smells like a rat and looks like a rat is a rat.
Yazi you guys are so transparent and it's scary that you don't know that. You know when your man is cheating or at least doing something it's just a matter of time before the truth comes out.
Sometimes we have nothing to do with it even, then we get into shit.

I was taking a shower at the University swimming pool once, when some crazy fugly chick walks in naked and gets into the shower next to me. I get out, get dressed and since she is drunk, I decide not to make too much of it.

A few days later one of the girls that was in the hostel with my girl comes to me and asks me if its true that I f***ed this girl. I say hell no, and she says, well you better sort shit out then, cos she is telling everyone that you f***ed her. By this time the entire hostel, including my girl had heard the story and she wanted to break things off.

Luckily while we are sitting in my car and she is getting ready to break up with me, this bitch rolls by.
I get out and ask her in front of my girl and all her friends, what this is I hear about f***ing her.
She denies any knowledge of this, but her friends tell her she's lying, cos she told them all we f***ed.
Then my girl realised that the bitch is crazy, and believed me.

That is the kind of misunderstanding that can lead to you getting your sausage fried for no reason.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
hahahaha. I'll remember not to shower in public places, Or end up in beds i'm not meant to be in.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Firstly. Shit that is a crazy situation.
Secondly. That is not a misunderstanding, technically speaking there was a rat, you jus weren't it. See it smelled like a rat (her) it looked like a rat (her) it was a rat (her).

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
hahahaha. I'll remember not to shower in public places, Or end up in beds i'm not meant to be in.

Inyambo how long have you been married?

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Not long.. Coming on 9months.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Firstly. Shit that is a crazy situation.
Secondly. That is not a misunderstanding, technically speaking there was a rat, you jus weren't it. See it smelled like a rat (her) it looked like a rat (her) it was a rat (her).

In simple english: It always starts with a woman...damn u guys are troublesome, but we love u still  ;)

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Not long.. Coming on 9months.

Cute.

Wena Mr C heard through the grapevines that lobola negotiations went well, have you set a date yet and am I invited?   ;D

In simple english: It always starts with a woman...damn u guys are troublesome, but we love u still  ;)

Don't blame us, blame that bitch Eve.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I think that was pretty big of you not to spill the beans on your ex, you a good guy, Big up's to you! :-*

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Don't know what made me decide to go take a dip that morning in the first place.

I was hung-over and just got back on campus after drinking the whole night, with no sleep. HAd some stuff to do and thought that a swim would make me feel better.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

Wena Mr C heard through the grapevines that lobola negotiations went well, have you set a date yet and am I invited?   ;D

hey bathong.le dinka kae ditaba vele  ? LOL !!!

yeah lobola's went very well. finishing off in November.Can't wait, then she's mine forever.Wedding sometime next year. we can't agree on a date yet. LOL !!! Got about 15 AG invitations,so ya'll can fight amongst yourselves.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 02:04:17 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Wena Mr C heard through the grapevines that lobola negotiations went well, have you set a date yet and am I invited?   ;D

yeah lobola's went very well. finishing off in November.Can't wait, then she's mine forever.Wedding sometime next year. we can't agree on a date yet. LOL !!! Got about 15 AG invitations,so ya'll can fight amongst yourselves.
LOL, make that 14 :P

OOOh, and I wont buy a white dress LMAO!!!

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm

Wena Mr C heard through the grapevines that lobola negotiations went well, have you set a date yet and am I invited?   ;D

Hopefully the wedding day wont take long like The Federation album....lol

;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Lobola is one of the reasons I wanna marry an Indian girl. Then I can insist on her family paying me a dowry.

I just don't  feel that any woman is worth me parting with any more than maybe five chickens and a case of black Label.