The ULTIMATE producer challenge-1

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Maybe u have a theme. i.e. Street beats, or love joints etc. And maybe u have requirements? Maybe Che could shed more light, in to it?

Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Maybe u have a theme. i.e. Street beats, or love joints etc. And maybe u have requirements? Maybe Che could shed more light, in to it?

Ait Ait. Will think of something... Maybe get kats to chip in ideas

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
yeah the category ish sounds dope...im sure we al pushn to be diverse and shit.  wud be a chance to showcase that
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
how about non-sampled copy-cat style beats??
like folks submit timbo-esque sounding beats? or scott storch-esque or dre like joints?
i say this cos id like to compete but dont really have the creativity to make a fresh joint
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
Maybe u have a theme. i.e. Street beats, or love joints etc. And maybe u have requirements?

i actually agree with you for once... why not... maybe we can even break it down into different categories each week... instead of trying to copy dre/tim/pharrell/storch why not have a different genre of hip hop each week...

east coast
west coast
pop
alternative
rock influenced
r&b
dancehall
grime
world (taking instruments and sounds from different parts of the world into account)

i'm not including 'dirty south' unless you want it... but it's too easy to create that type of 'soulja boy' shit and boring actually!!!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Maybe u have a theme. i.e. Street beats, or love joints etc. And maybe u have requirements?

i actually agree with you for once... why not... maybe we can even break it down into different categories each week... instead of trying to copy dre/tim/pharrell/storch why not have a different genre of hip hop each week...

east coast
west coast
pop
alternative
rock influenced
r&b
dancehall
grime
world (taking instruments and sounds from different parts of the world into account)

i'm not including 'dirty south' unless you want it... but it's too easy to create that type of 'soulja boy' shit and boring actually!!!

Ait. Get the idea. maybe we can mix it up, have two running in one...

how about non-sampled copy-cat style beats??
like folks submit timbo-esque sounding beats? or scott storch-esque or dre like joints?
i say this cos id like to compete but dont really have the creativity to make a fresh joint
I sometimes do remakes, maybe have a suggestion for a certain remake of a timbo beat then kats try get it right, then maybe if i have time i can help out here and there...
But all in all nice idea, me likes...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

east coast
west coast
pop
alternative
rock influenced
r&b
dancehall
grime

Sounds like you compete in rocbattles. do you ???

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Oh snap, i forgot to tell all yall. but im scared this will steal our entrants from the producer challanges. anyway, as long as yall promise not to ditch AG. www.rocbattle.com its a place where you can battle cats all around the world and every month or so they have tournament and the championship final is a battle against grammy award winning producer rocwilder.
Peace.
Holla back when yall there

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Don't forget guys deadline is wednesday. Sorry might not be uping this time but at the end, all those who did take part, watch your PM's something realy good is coming you way.
Don't ask me what it is, this is just for promotion...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
yases rebbi, iv been cursin you in my mind every second i try flip that sample. iv got somethin but i don like it. but leme carry on

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
yases rebbi, iv been cursin you in my mind every second i try flip that sample. iv got somethin but i don like it. but leme carry on

LMAO. its a challenge nicca, the worse the more you learn.
Thats for the cursing, its a blessing to me.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Deadline is today evening 10:20pm

I received a couple of PM's of kats who are giving me excuses, realy guys i dnt buy it, i know the sample was hard, i did expect this. Anyway for those with courage post em up and you'll get your reviews straight up by friday and you Ultimate Pro pack 1 in your inboxes. 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:04:11 AM by The ReBBi »

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I know the sample is not a regular, thats why i chose it. To present it as a challenge i had to take something that most don't relate to.
So hate it or love it, its a damn good challenge....
ONE

Any female producers on AG? and rappers?
I wanna give it a shot too, but i aint no producer or a rapper , just a lady that writes stuff for myself. Can i sign up too? :( ???