Africasgateway.com

The ULTIMATE producer challenge-1

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I know the sample is not a regular, thats why i chose it. To present it as a challenge i had to take something that most don't relate to.
So hate it or love it, its a damn good challenge....
ONE

Any female producers on AG? and rappers?
I wanna give it a shot too, but i aint no producer or a rapper , just a lady that writes stuff for myself. Can i sign up too? :( ???

Yeah anytime. You need anything to kick you of? just drop you request list and i'll drop you the stuff

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Deadline is today evening 10:20pm

I received a couple of PM's of kats who are giving me excuses, realy guys i dnt buy it, i know the sample was hard, i did expect this. Anyway for those with courage post em up and you'll get your reviews straight up by friday and you Ultimate Pro pack 1 in your inboxes. 

Peace. Did a joint with the samples but it aint sounding proper.How bout I send it in yo mail.I don wanna put it up here cos cats aint posting their beats.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

I received a couple of PM's of kats who are giving me excuses, realy guys i dnt buy it, i know the sample was hard, i did expect this. Anyway for those with courage post em up and you'll get your reviews straight up by friday and you Ultimate Pro pack 1 in your inboxes. 

Peace. Did a joint with the samples but it aint sounding proper.How bout I send it in yo mail.I don wanna put it up here cos cats aint posting their beats.

Yeah do that, then later today i'll put it up if more kats up theres, but don't be scared, be proud, you one of the few who went up to a freaking good challenge... and you'll get the pack by tonight latest tomorrow morning

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I know the sample is not a regular, thats why i chose it. To present it as a challenge i had to take something that most don't relate to.
ONE

I wanna give it a shot too, but i aint no producer or a rapper , just a lady that writes stuff for myself. Can i sign up too? :( ???

Yeah anytime. You need anything to kick you of? just drop you request list and i'll drop you the stuff
I must say that sample is not an easy one, wat programs is the easiest to use for a beginner like myself? I really wanna do this.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
ONE

I must say that sample is not an easy one, wat programs is the easiest to use for a beginner like myself? I really wanna do this.
I saw your PM girl, will jump on it now, why don't i do this:
you don't have to use the sample, just jump on what ever beat you can make, as this is your first challenge...
Good looks, likes the courage...

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
ONE

you don't have to use the sample, just jump on what ever beat you can make, as this is your first challenge...
Nope, I wanna kick butt on my first try, this should be interesting! Wat do I have to lose? nothing.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
ONE

Nope, I wanna kick butt on my first try, this should be interesting! Wat do I have to lose? nothing.

I hope all the men who chicken out be reading this too............................. ;D ;D ;D ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Post your flip nicca, i got word from some guys who gonna be uping theirs later today.
WELL on those who will

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
this sample this sample this sample......................sucked!

sorrri Rebs. just my opinion ;)
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
this sample this sample this sample......................sucked!

sorrri Rebs. just my opinion ;)

LOL. I know, Okay let me do this........... Next producer challenge might be up tomorrow evening. I'll make it real easy, i can see kats don't have their stepping stones right.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
whooooooooooooo, the sample ne, whooooooooooo, it was a difficul one.....but alas, i managed to cook up a lil sumin sumin for the heads....i have to say, this is not at all my best work...why then u puttin it up here mayn? >:(, well cos i want to hear what cats think of it thats why....these are my tools:

Adobe Audition to chop the damn thing, used it to clear the beat off the vocals and in some parts to get the vocals out of the beats so i liked it very much for that function :)

Reason: as a sequencer ofcos

wavelab: jus to have it a lil cleaner and attempt to master the final beat, although i dont knw how cats might recieve it...

aight, no mre talk...here is my FLIP ladies and gentleman....awaiting that feeddddddddd...ONE

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
i am shocked....

You are thee ULTIMATE CHAMP...

Watch your email, ima post you the first set of Ultimate goodies.... And your beat review will be up by friday, don't worry its not gonna be done by me, its by one of thee best...
ONE

P.S well done on coming thru, looks like you the only one, Oh and your beat is going places, told you i had a surprise...

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Oh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhittttttt, hol up nigga, i told u that isht isnt my best work, now all this talk bou the isht goin places shouldnt have cats thinkin thts the best a brova can do....with that said, thanks for the accollades sun, its much appreciated ;)

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
whooooooooooooo, the sample ne, whooooooooooo, it was a difficul one.....but alas, i managed to cook up a lil sumin sumin for the heads....i have to say, this is not at all my best work...why then u puttin it up here mayn? >:(, well cos i want to hear what cats think of it thats why....these are my tools:

Adobe Audition to chop the damn thing, used it to clear the beat off the vocals and in some parts to get the vocals out of the beats so i liked it very much for that function :)

Reason: as a sequencer ofcos

wavelab: jus to have it a lil cleaner and attempt to master the final beat, although i dont knw how cats might recieve it...

aight, no mre talk...here is my FLIP ladies and gentleman....awaiting that feeddddddddd...ONE
You worked really hard on this dun...
Sounds good...Just the Kicks and Snare are a bit low...
But I cant belive you could do something wit this
Personally I just heared the sample and never even botherd to work on it...It jus didnt move me at all
So I have to give it to you...
Nice Work!!! - Some of us "Chickened Out" - LOL
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
* have tail between my legs while walking in the pouring rain * I'll keep on at it, I must say it's way  easier said than done, but I aint no giver upper!  :'(
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 08:35:43 AM by jay-lee »