Africasgateway.com

Hate That

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
the perfect gentleman who's got and is everything u've ever wanted in a man, but happens to be gay >:(

I'm not gay! What gave you that idea?
no shit ::)

I'm rather dissapointed in you. Here I was planning to make you my internet girlfriend, like Deacon and Baldi. Now you've ruined it.

I have in now way, shape or form ever been involved in any kind of faggotry whatsoever.

Seriously though, why aren't there more hot lesbians?
I hate these bulldykes that are all over the place.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 02:49:15 PM by Nathan Dayspring Askani'son »

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
the perfect gentleman who's got and is everything u've ever wanted in a man, but happens to be gay >:(

or in another country

or more than 30 years older than you

iyhoo...just imagine.. & anything more than 5 years older is already a compromise  :D

or doesnt take notice of you

or isnt lookin for anything steady

see, this is one thing I'm yet to try

not even a f***...

worse still - he's celibate

[/quote]

celibate, from what planet would he be???!
[/quote]

Actually I met a guy who is celibate. He's been for the past 7 years and he's waiting for "The one" He's very sweet. Your perfect kinda guy but all his girls bail on him after a while or they cheat. But he's a really cool guy he just doesn't have sex.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

or in another country

or more than 30 years older than you

iyhoo...just imagine.. & anything more than 5 years older is already a compromise  :D

or doesnt take notice of you

or isnt lookin for anything steady

see, this is one thing I'm yet to try

not even a f***...

worse still - he's celibate

celibate, from what planet would he be???!
[/quote]

Actually I met a guy who is celibate. He's been for the past 7 years and he's waiting for "The one" He's very sweet. Your perfect kinda guy but all his girls bail on him after a while or they cheat. But he's a really cool guy he just doesn't have sex.
[/quote]

This man is probably a serial killer that enjoys to have sex with cold bodies.
Can you confirm if any of his ex's are still alive?
Beating bitches since 1982.

polaris

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile

I'm rather dissapointed in you. Here I was planning to make you my internet girlfriend, like Deacon and Baldi. Now you've ruined it.

I have in now way, shape or form ever been involved in any kind of faggotry whatsoever.

see...u missed the point again, when i said "no shit" I meant it's pretty obvious that u are NOT gay, silly!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i hate youtube.com because it won't let me upload videos!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I also hate Telkom for providing the worst and most expensive internet connection in the world.

polaris

• AG Hustler
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile

[/quote]

ain't gonna lie...i would do like the girls and run too!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I also hate Telkom for providing the worst and most expensive internet connection in the world.

I hate these bastard too. Luckily two new broadband providers are setting up shop in the middle of next year. They are promising residential internet at 20% of Telkom's current price. The second SAT cable is almost 70% complete and the third will be done by December of next year.

When I was young I made it my mission to find ways to f*** with Telkom. Unfortunately I believe that it is important to share this info and one of the idiots I showed went and made more than R3000 worth of calls to Ireland and Sudan.

I got caught and had to show these idiots how to secure their own network. They wanted to prosecute, but luckily my mom works for them and she managed to convince them not to, if I paid them for all the calls and connections made from the lines they were monitoring and showed them how I did it.

Had to pay for my a**hole friend's shit too.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

see...u missed the point again, when i said "no shit" I meant it's pretty obvious that u are NOT gay, silly!

Oh. So does this mean you'll be my cyber girlfriend?

When am I getting my first batch of nude pics then?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

[/quote]

@ Stalker, yes I know that two of his exes are still alive.

@ Polaris  :o  :o  :o you would run? I wouldn't. This guy is so sweet you don't understand. He doesn't mind that a girl drinks or parties like a rock star. He doesn't mind if you call him at 2 in the morning. He's just perfect. O my gosh if you met him you wouldn't want to run unless its towards him.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
He is clearly a liar.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

@ Polaris  :o  :o  :o you would run? I wouldn't. This guy is so sweet you don't understand. He doesn't mind that a girl drinks or parties like a rock star. He doesn't mind if you call him at 2 in the morning. He's just perfect. O my gosh if you met him you wouldn't want to run unless its towards him.
Sounds a bit queer to me.

Dude is either a serial killer, impotent, or a closet Ricky Martin fan.

polaris

• AG Hustler
  • IT IS I
    • View Profile

Oh. So does this mean you'll be my cyber girlfriend?

When am I getting my first batch of nude pics then?

uhmmm...i'll consider it...but u have to tell me how cyber relationships work...i haven had one of those just yet!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He is clearly a liar.

LOL at these haters. Why can't a nigger just be perfect? Why you gotta hate. Anyways he parties and drinks he just doesn't have sex. He dates he kisses, he does everything else just not sex. He's not gay Nathan.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

[/quote]

Baldi, please stay away from him. I dont want you to get killed.
The news would devastate deacon too.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 03:14:49 PM by Return of the Stalker »
Beating bitches since 1982.