Africasgateway.com

I DECLARE WAR ON YOU

Mad · 43 · 7776

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
firstly i really dont like there music(cash (or mad rapper)monopoly crackers,wateva they cal themselves) and they a bunch of trash talking bitches. i recall them talking bout how they freestyle and how dope there shit is, but i saw none of this. needless to say we agreed to disagree... then one day (or night should i say) i bumped into one of those fools at a club and he was talking some hip hop slang, so i invited dude to join me in the parking lot for a cyfa, dude was lacking badly and still asked me to come do work with him cuz he thoght i was quite dope, anyway i asked the dude wat crew he was with and he said he was with the monopoly, and i asked him.... to cut a long story short they sum bitches who like to talk tons of hype and then produce tame product to say the least in my own view.

EVERYTHING THAT GLITTERS AINT PLATINUM BITCH :o
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
^^^yo dude the same ish happend with me... let me track down that thread
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
^^^yo dude the same ish happend with me... let me track down that thread

I knew i've read that before...and here i was thinking its the same person repeating himself..... ??? deja vu

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
it dont suprise me
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

Volatyl

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
ayo evil, whats yo problem, you been hatin on me since you became a solid form, whats the rush homeboy? chill out , you might loose your mind just coz of some dumb shit. you know? pisin on me wont do you any good, coz your a** might go on the same route that cash went through and i think we all know what happened to him
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
look at this shit, damn why do cats got to be gay?
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
all this shit is like a cheap video game for an outdated console, where you play a mad rapper running around trying to get to be a crack boy and then it all ends with an exposion. kind of like a street fighter without the II, or a duck hunt with no gun.

Volatyl

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Or pacman without the Dots that turn doze things blue...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The funniest thing about that pic, is the fact that you actually had the pic of two guys having sex, on which you pasted our faces.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
that pic means no offesne. was posting it thinking you cats gon have sum fun, but its all obvious, you motherf***ers aint even enjoying the shit a lil bit. however today is my last on ag, as ive indicated before, i wont be available up until my album drops, im coming back on the 21 of sept, sure you cats gon miss me aight? ha ha, but for sure, i cant live with nothin, im gonna live my boy......? to keep you entetained, se when he crushes this ag faggots, his the bomb man. ok . bitches mad rapper is ling the building. stay safe ya bitches. im coming back baby soon, new begings baby already sold paltinum plash

ha hah agolmine baby we kingz, f*** CRACKBOYZ!!!!!! LOL
Hood.

Volatyl

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
look at this shit, damn why do cats got to be gay?

Topheader4.jpg (41.15 KB, 511x635 - viewed 7 times.)

shit is funny as hell hahahaha them toes... well done mad