Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

OH! noo! Zapiro Takes shots at JZ & ANC

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
This is what Hayibo had to say about the matter.

ANC, with 15 million votes and new warships, frightened by cartoon

PRETORIA. Party insiders have confirmed that despite having a guaranteed two-thirds majority in the next election, the entire GDP at its disposal, R30-billion worth of high-tech weaponry, and complete control of the national broadcaster, the ANC has been "badly frightened" by a controversial cartoon by Jonathan Shapiro depicting the rape of South Africa's justice system by Jacob Zuma.

The cartoon appeared over the weekend in the Sunday Times and immediately unleashed a storm of activity at the ANC's headquarters in Luthuli House, where an alert level of 'Mshini Wami 4' was declared.

It was the first time Luthuli House has gone to 'Mshini Wami 4', the previous highest being 'Mshini Wami 2', declared in 2006 after Zuma had his account with Amazon.com suspended over late payment for a consignment of books which included the collected works of Freud and an illustrated beginner's guide to the work of Germaine Greer.

Addressing the Luthuli House press corps this morning...   

Tehe. Properly.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
SMH @ how they always use the term counter-revolutionary when peops talk about the bullshit they done... Personally i feel if zuma had the interest of the nation at heart he wont even be in the running to be president, has he even ever distanced himself from the whole 'we will kill for zuma' brigade?  i'd really want to ask him if the ANC will ever agree to a public debate with him on the panel - what plans does he have for his government, what are his policies? what will be different in his government
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
SMH @ how they always use the term counter-revolutionary when peops talk about the bullshit they done... Personally i feel if zuma had the interest of the nation at heart he wont even be in the running to be president, has he even ever distanced himself from the whole 'we will kill for zuma' brigade?  i'd really want to ask him if the ANC will ever agree to a public debate with him on the panel - what plans does he have for his government, what are his policies? what will be different in his government

sounds like a white man talking to me.

You're a racist.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

thats a very counter revulutionary statement you have made there Sir black  ;D.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:31:03 PM by ugly Betty »
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
LOL at Pyro and Betty...word this counter-revolutionerist
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i think at a certain point, we should stop making excuses for dim-witted behavior. i dont understand how we support a dude that hasnt shown a single leadership quality. except that he can sing and get everyone singing his song. sure hes a struggle heroe, sure we are a new democracy but that aint an excuse to run this beautiful country to the ground by allowing a diretionless person to rule...

I for one wont be voting...  not that it will make a dent in his campaign
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 03:50:31 PM by Sir blacK the 忍者 »

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
and by not voting the problem will be solved?????? :o

i cant vote for someone whose policies i have no idea about... and i dont trust anyone else

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This is what Hayibo had to say about the matter.

ANC, with 15 million votes and new warships, frightened by cartoon

PRETORIA. Party insiders have confirmed that despite having a guaranteed two-thirds majority in the next election, the entire GDP at its disposal, R30-billion worth of high-tech weaponry, and complete control of the national broadcaster, the ANC has been "badly frightened" by a controversial cartoon by Jonathan Shapiro depicting the rape of South Africa's justice system by Jacob Zuma.

The cartoon appeared over the weekend in the Sunday Times and immediately unleashed a storm of activity at the ANC's headquarters in Luthuli House, where an alert level of 'Mshini Wami 4' was declared.

It was the first time Luthuli House has gone to 'Mshini Wami 4', the previous highest being 'Mshini Wami 2', declared in 2006 after Zuma had his account with Amazon.com suspended over late payment for a consignment of books which included the collected works of Freud and an illustrated beginner's guide to the work of Germaine Greer.

Addressing the Luthuli House press corps this morning, party spokesman Doughnut Phiri said that Shapiro needed to be "eliminated, destroyed or killed, both literally and/or metaphorically and/or metaphysically, or whichever one we are allowed to do by the Human Rights Commission".

Asked why the ANC and its allies had chosen to present an outraged united front against a solitary cartoonist rather than against Aids, crime, or the abuse of women, Phiri said that Shapiro was "more dangerous than Aids, criminals and women combined".

He declined to explain how this was the case, but said it was "logical to everyone but racists and counterrevolutionaries".

He added that the state could still decide to pursue Shapiro "with everything at its disposal".

This included four corvettes, one manned submarine and two unmanned submarines on bricks, six Swedish fighter jets flown by pilots leased from the Botswana Air Force, an oral poet named SlamSista Mzanzi, 15 million loyal voters, and a slightly soiled copy of the Constitution.

Shapiro could not be reached for comment this morning as he is currently in New York attending a United Nations-sponsored conference called 'South African Leadership: An Oxymoron For Our Times'.

Ha ha ha ha ha! i swear the people behind HAYIBO must be one bored rich mofos who have nothing else to do. ;D

Volatyl

• Volatyl-intensly unstable... If its beef yall niggas cattle
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-12
  • I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray
    • View Profile
Word to Zapiro... dude is gangster, and this pic will give out a message to the people... Why? because its a picture...

I see A.G cats writing in that fancy english putting in alotta input, so i might aswell...
Theres surprisingly alot of people that wont read in this country, lazy students, magents ko kasi(niggas in the hood), old folks tired as f*** and people that just wont read...
See they would rather hear from someone else or See it on the t.v or follow old beliefs about certain issues, coz its so hard to self acquire that kind of knowledge but truth is it aint...

But luckily Mr Zapiro drew a picture, now ignant people can be like oooohhhh ahhhhhhhh thats what they were going on about... this picture, is huge, opens the minds of many, hopefully people will see now the type of crony Jacob Zuma is, and f*** the niggas nealing down(Vavi, Malema, Mantashe, Nzimande) i see this picture as displaying Zuma about to Rape What NELSON MANDELA worked so hard for, these Niggas think they can duck justice, even though thats gangster but nah not at this level... It took great people to bring us this new South Africa, now they wana mess that up...

YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW OLDMAN, and all this is about which culture is superior if only yall knew, you wonder why Thabo Mbeki and his peeps aint doin shit, cos soon(hopefully never) they too will neal down and kiss Zumas ring... luckily we got smart niggas, Zapiro niggas...

I bring an end to the weak like the sun setting on sunday,I call my gun graffiti nigga see how my gun spray, you gona be da headline we see in the news, coz you starting to look like a white wall and ima put gaffiti on you...

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile