Trompie's Blog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
eish. spring is just about over guys. so i guess it will have to be next year lol!

U must be kidding me... come on now... please do us the honor to load at least what you had...even if its ruff cuts.... like here's a sample of me and one of the AG cats will be releasing... just a simple beattape...
I'm still stealing this beat............ Is this the full one? Coz I dont wanna DL the same ish twice. ;D

Go ahead shorty.... thanx for the download!!! oooh... check yo mail for those contacts I promised!!!
Oh thanx mang. Which mail, gmail or yahoo?

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
eish. spring is just about over guys. so i guess it will have to be next year lol!

U must be kidding me... come on now... please do us the honor to load at least what you had...even if its ruff cuts.... like here's a sample of me and one of the AG cats will be releasing... just a simple beattape...
I'm still stealing this beat............ Is this the full one? Coz I dont wanna DL the same ish twice. ;D

Go ahead shorty.... thanx for the download!!! oooh... check yo mail for those contacts I promised!!!
Oh thanx mang. Which mail, gmail or yahoo?

GMAIL

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Back early 2006 I had the pleasure of meeting with these two chics...wait... they rocked up at my spot with a nicc I was busy producing. They were per say impressed with my production and asked if they could work with me... So after some time stalling, I ended up doing a track with them late 2007... although girl groups are unreliable, you know a split is eminent...

J2K - Love me Love you
get link from blog

Now, continueing with my story, I know you aint strangers to the name POET by now, or you gotta search on the blog for his name. This is the first ever track we did together early 2008 which was actually a remix to a crappy mastered track that he had (pardon me...if you knew or might listen to the original, you'll understand)... anyway, we done did this before I was asked to Executive Produce his project... although I was excited, there was sceptism that I had about the whole thing... so here you go... get it while its hot and get the full (clean) version by request or release of SIAMESE Midnight Remixtape project...

POET - Im sorry (SIAMESE Midnight remix)
get link from blog

This is one of my fav' joints I produced cuz of the concept and the chic featured. Maybe you recognize the voice...yes... thats the same chic from Ondaground's "Brand New" joint and J2K's "Love me Love you"... she's a cla**ic to me...she fits in perfectly... well... enough about her... POET kills it as usual... getting to the top "Takes time"

POET ft. KG - It takes time
get link from blog

Any interest of getting properly mastered studio/radio edited trax, can request them via mail....

bleksperm@gmail.com

« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 03:49:19 PM by tRompIe »

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Any interest of getting properly mastered studio/radio edited trax, can request them via mail....

whats the charge, cos im interested, have a project im working on and wouldnt mind a touch up?

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

whats the charge, cos im interested, have a project im working on and wouldnt mind a touch up?

the change will be cleaner versions that are fully mastered. And maybe some joints may have cuts... all depends which.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

the change will be cleaner versions that are fully mastered. And maybe some joints may have cuts... all depends which.

you misread me there oun, im talkning about the charge, im sure there will be a reasonable amount of difference between the two. just hit me up and tell  me how much you charge for each joint, does it depend on length of track. also what can u do to a track that has all its seprates lost and is just in one wave form, can u still C.P.R that kind of joint?

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

you misread me there oun, im talkning about the charge, im sure there will be a reasonable amount of difference between the two. just hit me up and tell  me how much you charge for each joint, does it depend on length of track. also what can u do to a track that has all its seprates lost and is just in one wave form, can u still C.P.R that kind of joint?

Check yo PM!

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Track: Original CapCity Rap Godfathers
Producer: Trompie
Label/s: SIAMESE Ent./HHH
Album: SIAMESE Midnight Remixtape/Pens and swords

link at the blog... You wont regret it

Link expires in 10 days

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Jeepers
@cash_sog

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Jeepers

Now Cash... dont be sarcastic... U also had yo moments...so please stop being AUTOCORRECT/SPELLCHECK MC and focus on building blogs in music... we know yo a** was corrected earlier this morning...so dont go around looking for mistakes...

MOVING RIGHT ALONG!!!! Lets not ruin this

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Jeepers

hmm  :-\, a Hackler...SHOOT that nigga

The CHEF

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Tracklist:

Ondaground – Women
Ba4za –Tha Joint
Thir[13]teen Freestyle
Ba4za feat. Optical Illusion – The Realest
AQ & Thir[13]teen – Five Minutes
Maliq – African Express
Ondaground – Figured Out
Maliq – Gimme Gimme
Hakeem feat. Ras & Ondaground – Push Up Ya Lighter
Poet the Sonnett – The Hustler
Thir[13]teen – My Place
Ba4za – Let Go
Hakeem feat. Maliq – BLACK
Ba4za – The Deal
AQ & Thir[13]teen feat. The Anvils – Malcolm X
Hakeem feat. Ras & Ondaground – Hotboxx
Ba4za – Sho
Maliq – Strange World
AQ & Thir[13]teen – Where You At
Ondaground – Brand New
Hakeem – Not In Love
AQ – Son Of Man
AQ & Thir[13]teen – Trouble In The Water
Ba4za – Soul Search
Ondaground – Back It Up
Hakeem feat. Nombongo – Mafulo
Ba4za feat. Tumi & Fifi – Falling
Maliq – Get Luice
AQ & Thir[13]teen feat. Ras, Hakeem, Maliq, Killa M, Blaklez, Damola, NuLegendz – Last Piece
Thwantsha Monwana - Hakeem

LINK REMOVED/download.php?l2dtoczjqwj

This is what they said on their site:

HHHers gather around, we present to you 5 years (2004-2008) of Cap City lyrical and musical ingenuity crammed into 60 minutes by none other than super producer/ DJ Trompie for your listening pleasure. For those who’ve been with us since day one, we’d like to say thank you for your continued support and if you’re just getting introduced, welcome, where have you been? Uh oh, and be sure to play it in numerical order (from track 1-30) for maximum satisfaction. Happy Holidays! Relax, but don’t sleep coz we guarantee that 2009 is going to be even crazier!

houseofhiphop.co.za

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:37:27 AM by tRompIe »

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
tjo tjo tjo tjo :o :o, cats have been grinding ne, yah...im all over this like white one rice. goodlook,

if only now my my moms could surprise me with that wii....  lol ;D