• I got next....
    • View Profile

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Ey The captain said it/ so go sell it/ :)
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
OOH my GOD :o :o :o :o
I am so disappointed in the girl
What was she thinking degrading herself like that coz Im questioning myself what's the difference between her and a pronstar? :(
Ayi fane naye ke le ayenzileyo :(

*atleast I now use my pics as my av not her's ::)*
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i dont think she degraded herself. i think its tastefuly done.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What was she thinking degrading herself like that coz Im questioning myself what's the difference between her and a pronstar? :(

In what way is this at all degrading? What is degrading about showing off something beautiful that you work hard to keep that way?

Sometimes I suspect you of being one of the Raper's alter egos.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile

huh :-\

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
she did it to negate all the allegations of her being a man. true story. ask the internet.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Now she gonn' claim that posing nude was meant to be an "artistic expression"...

As we reported earlier in the year, Ciara made headlines by posing nude for Vibe Magazine. Now, the singer is out to clarify that she was not actually nude, as the photographs would suggest. Instead, she is now saying that the photographs are misleading.

"I think, at this point, I'd rather just be quiet about things such as that but I definitely want to make it clear that I was going in to do something artistic, and I was upset that when I saw the photos, everything was gone," she told MTV. "It's very, very upsetting and somewhat misleading."

She added that her initial idea was not simply show off her body, but that it was meant as an "artistic expression."

"I walked into the Vibe photo shoot very excited about making an artistic expression, and when I saw the photos, I was a little bothered because the photos appear as if I was nude, and I wasn't nude. I reached out to [Editor-in-Chief Danyel Smith] — I sent her a letter — and I was a little upset, too, in the fact that she didn't respond to me, and that happened prior to me reading her quote on the Internet. That definitely bothered me, just because of the fact that I wasn't nude. I walked into the photo shoot to do an artistic photo shoot, so I was excited about that. I just didn't like the fact that I saw the picture and now, stuff is gone."

Danyel Smith, Editor In Chief of Vibe Magazine claims this is untrue and has fired back by saying she wanted to post the untouched version of the photographs to prove the point.

"I'm actually really sad," Smith told New York's KISS FM. "Almost any photo you see on the cover of Vibe or any magazine is airbrushed [to some degree]. What I was thinking of doing, actually, was releasing the untouched photos [on Vibe's] Web site, so people can see what the hullabaloo is all about. I have so much respect for Ciara, and Ciara was so happy when she pitched this idea to us, and the photos are actually striking and beautiful. It was pitched to me in a way that it was time [for her] to grow up and be beautiful and be free and be all the things she wanted to be."

This did not deter Ciara from insisting that she was not fully nude for the shoot.

"I know what was there, I know what was taken, and I know what was done. And then to look at the book and go, 'It's gone' — it was just very upsetting to me."

from
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.7764/title.ciara-says-vibe-mishandled-her-goodies
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 01:43:34 PM by LMAO @ madrapper calling the crack boys ninja "turtles" »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
honestly i dont see what the hullabaloo is all about... theres nothin wrong with them pics
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She claims that they photoshopped her undies out.

I don't care, since I also see nothing wrong with them.