Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Milk HELP!!!!

· 8 · 1983

Anonymous

Wzup milk. Actually wzup to everybody. It´s Molbdenum... yes Miss Moly. The chick with the prono voice...

Milk I forgot my pa**word and I forgot my mail pa**word and I lost my phone so I kinda like cant get into my account. Please help

To my babies!! How are you. As yall can see I lost my phone which is why I havent been able to call any of you. As soon as I´m in my account please send me private messages (if those still exist) with your numbers and all so I can get back into contact with yall.

Is nebody there part there is on now.
Moly :-P

Anonymous

Ayit fine. I´ll be back later to see if ne1´s here and to get my pa**word (PLEASE SHANE!)

Love yall lots lik jelly tots and dicks with whipped cream.
Moly

Where is everybody? Where´s the love? :-[

Just Dee

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/landmynz
yo Milk hit the switch
"SHE´S ALIVE, SHE´S ALIVE"

:-]  :-]  :-]

[ This message was edited by: MaraD on 07-06-2004 10:32 ]

The Ebony Cat

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
u thick chick?
The Ebony Cat
Capitalist Nigga No. 1
South Africa

Anonymous

moly woly.
try this. go to hotmail.com and click on sign up for a new account. create the new adress, then go back to AG.com and make yourself a new AG account callin yourself miss moly or somethin. then you can start asking people to sell your body for money to buy yourself a new phone. THERE´s your fool proof solution right there.

ootz is lousy smelly bitch who jerks off for inspiration and tie rotten watermelons to his a** and lets the mould and juice drip into his a** crack. days later, a watermelon plant grows in his stomach and thats why the girls love him for his fruity breath. hahaha they need to know the real story.

spacevein is a monkey.

sinbad sifalos

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wb Moly
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
Quote:

07-06-2004 at 19:38, Anonymous :
moly woly.
try this. go to hotmail.com and click on sign up for a new account. create the new adress, then go back to AG.com and make yourself a new AG account callin yourself miss moly or somethin. then you can start asking people to sell your body for money to buy yourself a new phone. THERE´s your fool proof solution right there.

ootz is lousy smelly bitch who jerks off for inspiration and tie rotten watermelons to his a** and lets the mould and juice drip into his a** crack. days later, a watermelon plant grows in his stomach and thats why the girls love him for his fruity breath. hahaha they need to know the real story.

spacevein is a monkey.

sinbad sifalos

molly-even tho sinbad is a lousy excuse of an airbag.he is correct, look @ me, ive changed my shit @ least 4 times and now im happy just being myself.ootz "the reazon why god wears a beard in the pictures."

sinbad- u r wrong, i do not smell like watermelon, i smell like listerine. i drink it in the litres until i puke it all back up like fundamentalist masochists from the zcc church do every easter.

u however, i do not understand the reason for your existance. what i do know is that u must stop chewing the metal bit which hold the eraser of your pencil and start writing something when u sit in front of ur writing pad.last time i walked past a metal plant with a cat that does the same shit u do, he go his head removed because he was magnetised by the electronic magnet used to lift scrap metal.

u must also check tha sifolouse out, it doesnt seem too healthy, i spoke to my inyanga(which docter) and she prescribed toothpast for you.i swear, colgate works for everything.just squeeze sum on ur scabby a** penis and it will soothe the burning, ive tried, it worx.

u r welcome 8-)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

Anonymous

hahaha. you soppy human specimen. i am your inyanga. i am also your beloved forseeing sangoma. i am the reason you have a particular dislike towards metal tongs. yes thats right, im the hooded figure in you dreams.
in fact, the reason i get stuck to magnets is because i have a tin plate in my head and why i dont like the sun. my brain overheats aznd i go all frothy at the mouth and i rhyme parabloes. that is my day figure. a sort of anti- hero alter ego. but do not mock my metal brainplate.
my scabby john is better now, thanks.