Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Microsoft Sql Server 2005 Tutorials\Guides

Knowledge

• What a dream. Life is an illusion
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Does anyone have MS Sql server 2005 tutorials on video or pdf format or a link where I can get them?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Does anyone have MS Sql server 2005 tutorials on video or pdf format or a link where I can get them?

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
i usaully code of my head, why? What you need em for? Rather ask and i will a**ist, but i'll check on my comp now now, will update you later

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile

heres the link u request:  http://www.sendspace.com/file/sl7pcs
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i usaully code of my head, why? What you need em for? Rather ask and i will a**ist, but i'll check on my comp now now, will update you later

At my new workplace they told me to farmilarise myself with Sql Server 2005 and I don't have any formal sql training. I'll probably start with my formal training in November but in the meantime I just wanna check it out. I have already installed the Developer Edition and I have been playing around with it

Ok. So since u r being kind I'll hola at u when I need some a**istance with it.

Peace

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
i thought i'd find something here at work for you but someone beat me to it, anyway. For next time, if you're ever looking for any IT related book, visit this website here:

www.esnips.com

I've been using it to get my c# books. its actually not a site for IT stuff you can get anything here, language books, novels, music(sucks though), etc. but if you're looking for books this is the place for you. any kind of books.

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Knowledge

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Yo Rebbi Im still waiting god.

Peace

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

At my new workplace they told me to farmilarise myself with Sql Server 2005 and I don't have any formal sql training. I'll probably start with my formal training in November but in the meantime I just wanna check it out. I have already installed the Developer Edition and I have been playing around with it

Ok. So since u r being kind I'll hola at u when I need some a**istance with it.

Peace

Anytime.