Africasgateway.com

Home made stuff

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
I believe the world today can live with getting info via google...and some of the most explosives have been of course done using it. Pity most dont live to tell the tale!

True dat...atleast in SA we havent reached dat state where experimenting with those recipies is a common practice...
In other countries its a daily problem, especially in the US and the UK....we only have the drug problem for now...

yep...instead - recipe is used for tik and stuff...most fumble and get choked or even die...struggling...why not die the military way....one click..... *cues maliq's "Click click boom*

speaking of military ... I read that military statues with guys riding horses meant something....dont remember where I read it...anyway...
Last post...catch yo'll monday...check the news and see if anything blew up!

yeah goodle it, something about how the horse's legs are positioned, if its only back legs, all four, or say left front and right back leg touching the ground, they saying something about the way the soldier o it died o sum shit.

anyone ever fcked around with inhaling helium GAS? apparently it messed with the frequency ur vocal chords vibrate at, and make ur voice all squeeky. it was quite fun at a chemistry cla** demonstrating this, we laughed the whole day, nah we were not under NO2 influence, LOL

Hold it right there dude, otherwise gloves are comin off! LOL!

in short...someone has to stick their nose up yo a**..... ;D

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
I believe the world today can live with getting info via google...and some of the most explosives have been of course done using it. Pity most dont live to tell the tale!

True dat...atleast in SA we havent reached dat state where experimenting with those recipies is a common practice...
In other countries its a daily problem, especially in the US and the UK....we only have the drug problem for now...

yep...instead - recipe is used for tik and stuff...most fumble and get choked or even die...struggling...why not die the military way....one click..... *cues maliq's "Click click boom*

speaking of military ... I read that military statues with guys riding horses meant something....dont remember where I read it...anyway...
Last post...catch yo'll monday...check the news and see if anything blew up!

yeah goodle it, something about how the horse's legs are positioned, if its only back legs, all four, or say left front and right back leg touching the ground, they saying something about the way the soldier o it died o sum shit.

anyone ever fcked around with inhaling helium GAS? apparently it messed with the frequency ur vocal chords vibrate at, and make ur voice all squeeky. it was quite fun at a chemistry cla** demonstrating this, we laughed the whole day, nah we were not under NO2 influence, LOL

Hold it right there dude, otherwise gloves are comin off! LOL!

oh snap, nah kid nt you, it was a crazy experiment tho
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
in short...someone has to stick their nose up yo a**..... ;D
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Baking Soda - the Drug of Choice?

Baking soda (sodium bicarbonate or bicarbonate of soda) has long been used by athletes to improve their endurance and speed.

During extended or intense exercise, muscles produce large amounts of waste products, such as lactic acid. This causes pain, stiffness and fatigue. Bicarb reduces acid. It is an alkali substance that increases the pH of the blood.

For optimum effects it should be taken with water, before exercise, on an empty stomach. The dose most people take is 20g. Some people find bicarb causes stomach upsets.

http://www.healthspas.co.za/ht/tip-index.php

DAZ aka-Cyfa Lojik (PPL ON THE STREET)

• Daz.-aka-Cyfa.Lojikk
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
take 250g of the finest skunk product
then lightly simmer the finely crushed weed in pure butter for 1hr dont stop stirring that shit cause you dont want the heat to f*** up your THCees. when done strain weed rom butter with a siv, pour melted butter into rama bucket it will be naturaly dark in coular with some weed sediment, then use butter in your favourite baking recipes, preferably ones that use loads of butter.

warning usualy cats eat the brownies get high and then the MUNCHIE follo, at this point you shouldnt eat more brownies however tempting it may be , you might just land up a** out on the couch for hours!
hip hop is my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the lines and curl my back to reality-
the beat washes away from my soul the dust of everyday life-
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent!

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Dude according to some desktop research 250g skunk (proper) is like 25 thousand rands worth of shit on a good day! Cats are serious with their brownies out there man shit to hell with a truffle and mushroom pie at however many thousand a slice.