Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hype awards. Update

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Pro was on Y on Monday and said Thabz came up to him backstage after the Incident and said "Sorry for that" and stepped. LOL !!!!!!
Now whether he was kidding or not,how the hell are we supposed to know ? Obviously questions will get asked.

Koli might not be that forgiving ;)
PASOP

Dude...please stop shoving koli down our throats, let him convince us on wax, then we will make a call if he's tight or not, not u!

Make sure u get the album, you will beg me to shove more of Koli down ur throat!
He will be ur staple lyrical food
@cash_sog

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Pro was on Y on Monday and said Thabz came up to him backstage after the Incident and said "Sorry for that" and stepped. LOL !!!!!!
Now whether he was kidding or not,how the hell are we supposed to know ? Obviously questions will get asked.

For the fact that he went backstage and apologised to Pro, it means Thabs knew wat he was doing on stage, there is a possibility that he was just playing, and knowing how people can get and overreact, he decided to go apologise to Pro before he could go kasi on him over nothing... anything is possible

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile

Thats what i'm saying, if you knew thabs slightly, you would NEVER take him seriously! pro must even know that, AG just has a way of over reacting on everything!

@ cash, you much louder over the net, just as i thought. you have the frame of a 16 yr old refugee! Shut the f*** up! or will big bad koli beat me up?

For the fact that he went backstage and apologised to Pro, it means Thabs knew wat he was doing on stage, there is a possibility that he was just playing, and knowing how people can get and overreact, he decided to go apologise to Pro before he could go kasi on him over nothing... anything is possible

funny how cats are talking for pro? Lyricist of the year surley can speak for himself, you ppl buy into suuch bullshit!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Thats what i'm saying, if you knew thabs slightly, you would NEVER take him seriously! pro must even know that, AG just has a way of over reacting on everything!

@ cash, you much louder over the net, just as i thought. you have the frame of a 16 yr old refugee! Shut the f*** up! or will big bad koli beat me up?

funny how cats are talking for pro? Lyricist of the year surley can speak for himself, you ppl buy into suuch bullshit!

I prefer u in person man,ur much friendlier  ;)
So much different from the E-Thug persona on AG.
I meant to ask, can u up the pics u took here on AG?
@cash_sog

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
i was drunk sorry you thought i was friendly! Ha ha

E-thug, coming from you thats the funniest shit! Just like the way you threaten thug, when you actually got that mama's boy shit on lock!
next time i see you i will be myself, a proper c***

i'll send them to you when i can, coolio
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

E-thug, coming from you thats the funniest shit! Just like the way you threaten thug, when you actually got that mama's boy shit on lock!

Raiko vs The Crackboys...

I put my money on Raiko. I just hope I can be there to witness the baping.

Do you have Bapes? what is it called if you stomp them wearing Adidas?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:14:51 PM by Nathan Dayspring Askani'son »

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Hey man, can you f*** cash up and send us pictures of that too?
Beating bitches since 1982.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
what is it called if you stomp them wearing Adidas?

It means the nigga got striped.
Beating bitches since 1982.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Whether or not he was kidding, only Thabz knows for sure. When they interviewed PRO he said he was quite disappointed that someone of his caliber would do that. He said he has always respected Thabz's craft as their paths had crossed many a times in cyphers/shows/battles since back in the days,etc. Says he still respects what he does musically but what went down was totally uncalled for and a big disappointed to him,especially since he thought they were COOL. Not sensationalizing people, just reported it like it was said.This is a news site as well isnt it ?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:14:29 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Whether or not he was kidding, only Thabz knows for sure. When they interviewed PRO he said he was quite disappointed that someone of his caliber would do that. He said he has always respected Thabz's craft as their paths had crossed many a times in cyphers/shows/battles since back in the days,etc. Says he still respects what he does musically but what went down was totally uncalled for and a big disappointed to him,especially since he thought they were COOL. Not sensationalizing people, just reported it like it was said.This is a news site as well isnt it ?

I'm with that, Thabs did a stupid thing, Pro will get over it i'm sure, he's a grown a** man, still don't think it was that serious, but i guess cats need things like that to make their lives interesting. An apology was made and to me that counts for something, Pro should look at it like this, HE WON FOR f*** SAKES! regardless of how petty the whole thing was! So he came out tops anyway? He never striked me as the sensitive type?

Cash i got you, just the dvd with the pics on ,isn't with me, so i'll get at you when i can. No hard feelings, i'm not a serious dude, just having fun, but you can lick my balls if you like?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:26:09 PM by Happy "Raiko" Sindane »

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Hymphatic had this huge smile the whole time he said that shit? why everybody goin bananas thinking there is some beef shit? It was so brief? Ag loves drama!

he was kinda entertaining as far as thabs goes (animated movements and foolery), considering the amount of kids there were going buck wild, was a nice change to everyone tryna be sentimental bout f***ing hip hop? with the exception of D, no of those b grade celebs know f*** all bout hip hop, tryna coment like they an authority on shit?

it was a fun event, bunch of ppl were laughing with homeboy, now every body goin on like it was a huge controversial thing? get the f*** outta here! Pro was right there back stage, he didn't seem pissed, taking Thabs so seriously is the stupidest thing i ever heard?

thabs always gonna be that cat, that conventional heads are always gonna hate! cause he's not so-called industry and very different in many ways? If you peep his lyrics, the content that is touched is not covered by a bunch of artists out there and he tackles certain issues very well? You cats are exclusive fans to certain artists, don't force your opinion on others cause some artists are against the grain?

All the best to Pro, he won and thats it, the event didn't turn sour after thabs said some silly shit, get over it, drama queens!

eyo Raiko we saw what we saw, perhaps if Thabs was here telling us what was on his mind. not all were privy to the backstage pa** and i did see you taking pics of him and soem other cats, with sharpa and them backstage, perhaps u know more than we do. but still that doesnt give you the right to a**ume that everybody knows Thabs was joking. dude was f***ing high on stage, it could have been the weed o whateva the f*** he smoked, but we saw what we saw and i actually think Thabs was serious and yeah i have listened to his music even now im bumpin Writter's workshop with jonzi D end them, but still just cos his content is diverse enuf to be talking about africa and how it got raped and education and blah blah blah, dude was off the line. u can defend him all u like, fact of the matter is he was stoaned out of his f***in mind, who calls North Riding Midrand? him blaming the DJ and saying he is doing some shit, while he is the one who was stoaned enuf to not be able to rap on beat? please man
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I'm with that, Thabs did a stupid thing, Pro will get over it i'm sure, he's a grown a** man, still don't think it was that serious, but i guess cats need things like that to make their lives interesting. An apology was made and to me that counts for something, Pro should look at it like this, HE WON FOR f*** SAKES! regardless of how petty the whole thing was! So he came out tops anyway? He never striked me as the sensitive type?

Cash i got you, just the dvd with the pics on ,isn't with me, so i'll get at you when i can. No hard feelings, i'm not a serious dude, just having fun, but you can lick my balls if you like?

lol. yo Raiko. i would be stupid to pick a fight with you man.ja**is ur huge!!!!
It was cool meeting you man.I thought u were a pretty level headed happy guy. dont know about the way u acting now. but its all good man!

Ud break my neck. i dont want no problems.
No way
@cash_sog

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

lol. yo Raiko. i would be stupid to pick a fight with you man.ja**is ur huge!!!!
It was cool meeting you man.I thought u were a pretty level headed happy guy. dont know about the way u acting now. but its all good man!

Ud break my neck. i dont want no problems.
No way

eyo cash, been watching em dvd's, y'all r putting in work. plannign to join y'all o dat street dvd shit, the Baking of the Vol 4 mixtape coming soon, cats can catch the interview he did with Lee on our blog (www.roachinc.blogspot.com), so yeah dont be comfortable with that multimedia award shit, we coming nucca, right behind you. aint sure about beating u o dat white suit swagger shit and having honies rub their big a**es against u in da club. i think its a very well rounded dvd. not just about the booth o sum shit, it does give a glimpse into y'all activities which is good. keep up the good work.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
damn i'm kidding cash, relax. Just having fun, cats is getting emotional in here? I joke i joke! Just messing around!

@ Buff Pound, seems you just dislike dude, so its cool, wasn't defending anyone so don't put words in my mouth. Was with Thabs right after and he wasn't going on how he dissed pro or anything, i know dude very well and it came across that he was just fooling around, cause he was most likey high or some shit.

i wasn't a**uming for cats and believe me i wasn't bragging bout being back stage, i just comented on something that i witnessed, like you did, sorry that our preceptions are different? Don't come all hard on me, like i'm a pussy, surley adding a different opinion is not such a bad thing? I never said anything bout Thabs performance being dope, just entertaining in that weird Thabs way, he said a stupid thing and obviously knew that if he apologised straight away?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 04:43:54 PM by Happy "Raiko" Sindane »