Africasgateway.com

Hype awards. Update

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Whether or not he was kidding, only Thabz knows for sure. When they interviewed PRO he said he was quite disappointed that someone of his caliber would do that. He said he has always respected Thabz's craft as their paths had crossed many a times in cyphers/shows/battles since back in the days,etc. Says he still respects what he does musically but what went down was totally uncalled for and a big disappointed to him,especially since he thought they were COOL. Not sensationalizing people, just reported it like it was said.This is a news site as well isnt it ?

Eyo MRC, ws checking the Channel O headrush, making of the Beat Oven Mixtape recording, imma be putting up y'all interview soon on the blog, will let u know. gt 2 new exclusives from Nveigh's Solo Album. will put them up on the blog as soon as i've put up a music player so dat y'all can bump to them. trompie has put up the Federation Joint.http://trompie-siameseentertainment.blogspot.com
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
damn i'm kidding cash, relax. Just having fun, cats is getting emotional in here? I joke i joke! Just messing around!

@ Buff Pound, seems you just dislike dude, so its cool, wasn't defending anyone so don't put words in my mouth. Was with Thabs right after and he wasn't going on how he dissed pro or anything, i know dude very well and it came across that he was just fooling around, cause he was most likey high or some shit.

i wasn't a**uming for cats and believe me i wasn't bragging bout being back stage, i just comented on something that i witnessed, like you did, sorry that our preceptions are different? Don't come all hard on me, like i'm a pussy, surley adding a different opinion is not such a bad thing? I never said anything bout Thabs performance being dope, just entertaining in that weird Thabs way, he said a stupid thing and obviously knew that if he apologised straight away?

@ Raiko, nah bro this had nothing to do with being hard, ur reply was after my posting about thabs and you went on to say cats are being drama queens, perhaps that wasnt meant for me, but i took it as such. i dont have a problem with you nor Thabs, as a matter of fact i was telling someone yesterday who also witnessed thab's performacne and i ws telling them how ive learnt a thing or two from listenign to thabs cos his command of the language is impeckable, his use of words in context's one would never imagine is very impressive, so i actually like him, even more as a person, he is busy helping me now edit some videos, but there were certain things i will not bite my tongue about just because i like someone. so this wasnt a diss it was reporting back to those who wanted an update. but im gud bro, aint tryna come at no one, more especially at a web forum. you are correct our perspectives were different and also i wasnt saying u were bragging about being backstage, i was simply saying you have the priviledge of being backstage with him so you obviously know more than those people who were just witnessing the show.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Dj Sbu posted a vid on facebook, i think they were outside the event and he asked Thabs about challanging Pro and thabs said yeah he can battle Pro anytime. Dude wasnt joking.... My facebook is acting up now ima up the link l8r

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Whether or not he was kidding, only Thabz knows for sure. When they interviewed PRO he said he was quite disappointed that someone of his caliber would do that. He said he has always respected Thabz's craft as their paths had crossed many a times in cyphers/shows/battles since back in the days,etc. Says he still respects what he does musically but what went down was totally uncalled for and a big disappointed to him,especially since he thought they were COOL. Not sensationalizing people, just reported it like it was said.This is a news site as well isnt it ?

Eyo MRC, ws checking the Channel O headrush, making of the Beat Oven Mixtape recording, imma be putting up y'all interview soon on the blog, will let u know. gt 2 new exclusives from Nveigh's Solo Album. will put them up on the blog as soon as i've put up a music player so dat y'all can bump to them. trompie has put up the Federation Joint.http://trompie-siameseentertainment.blogspot.com

MY NINJA.WORD SON.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
Dj Sbu posted a vid on facebook, i think they were outside the event and he asked Thabs about challanging Pro and thabs said yeah he can battle Pro anytime. Dude wasnt joking.... My facebook is acting up now ima up the link l8r

well i can believe that cos they were still going on about it on Dj SBU's show and discussing how it wouldnt benefit PRO to battle Thabs and the fact that they make different music so yeah i agree i believe that, cos trevor was tryna setup somethign like the Kaido and Pro-kid battle on the resh Breakfast Show. but it doesnt look like its gonna happen, actually there really is no point to it happening.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
@ Buff

all good, never intended for this to go this way, sorry bout the misconception! any way i'm tired, thabs f***ed up, i don't care, Pro won, i don't care. all the best to both of them, they make moves in their own way!

Peace
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
@ Buff

all good, never intended for this to go this way, sorry bout the misconception! any way i'm tired, thabs f***ed up, i don't care, Pro won, i don't care. all the best to both of them, they make moves in their own way!

Peace

1, now talkking bizz, when can we score an interview with you on BPM? and the beat oven mixtape review?

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

MY NINJA.WORD SON.

im sory bro, how does his track not make the album? getwetted, dayum some hot shit. "flip these rap pages into hundred grand wages", awu, fellas c'mon, im cutting this onto a cd now, imma b bumpin it through and through. too dope, cant wait for the album

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
djraiko@gmail.com send me a brief profile and pic with links to your blog/site/webpage. I'll get onto some questions.

I already got shit for the next issue so it'll only be out in 2 months or so?

someone jacked my copy of beathoven, hook me up i got you! can still squeeze that into the next issue deadline b4 the 3rd OCT

Peace
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile
Big ups to PRO and the rest who won. LOL @ Thabz on that ODB stunt, made ish interesting Hahaha
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
djraiko@gmail.com send me a brief profile and pic with links to your blog/site/webpage. I'll get onto some questions.

I already got shit for the next issue so it'll only be out in 2 months or so?

someone jacked my copy of beathoven, hook me up i got you! can still squeeze that into the next issue deadline b4 the 3rd OCT

Peace

good looks, ive already sent the biog and the link, check ur inbox.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

MY NINJA.WORD SON.

im sory bro, how does his track not make the album? getwetted, dayum some hot shit. "flip these rap pages into hundred grand wages", awu, fellas c'mon, im cutting this onto a cd now, imma b bumpin it through and through. too dope, cant wait for the album

hahaha.eish bra,tracklisting keeps changing every two weeks.lol ! hopefully it will make it if we can re-record it and knock it out more proper.glad u dig it.one.looking forward to seeing that interview.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

MY NINJA.WORD SON.

hahaha.eish bra,tracklisting keeps changing every two weeks.lol ! hopefully it will make it if we can re-record it and knock it out more proper.glad u dig it.one.looking forward to seeing that interview.

kul, i hope it does make it, its a dope track, not that u needed to hear that anyways. bro, please send me more o ur pics, i wanna edit the inerview nicely and ill probably throw in some backing music, pics would really help. please send send send......