Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hype awards. Update

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Whether or not he was kidding, only Thabz knows for sure. When they interviewed PRO he said he was quite disappointed that someone of his caliber would do that. He said he has always respected Thabz's craft as their paths had crossed many a times in cyphers/shows/battles since back in the days,etc. Says he still respects what he does musically but what went down was totally uncalled for and a big disappointed to him,especially since he thought they were COOL. Not sensationalizing people, just reported it like it was said.This is a news site as well isnt it ?

Eyo MRC, ws checking the Channel O headrush, making of the Beat Oven Mixtape recording, imma be putting up y'all interview soon on the blog, will let u know. gt 2 new exclusives from Nveigh's Solo Album. will put them up on the blog as soon as i've put up a music player so dat y'all can bump to them. trompie has put up the Federation Joint.http://trompie-siameseentertainment.blogspot.com

MY NINJA.WORD SON.

im sory bro, how does his track not make the album? getwetted, dayum some hot shit. "flip these rap pages into hundred grand wages", awu, fellas c'mon, im cutting this onto a cd now, imma b bumpin it through and through. too dope, cant wait for the album

hahaha.eish bra,tracklisting keeps changing every two weeks.lol ! hopefully it will make it if we can re-record it and knock it out more proper.glad u dig it.one.looking forward to seeing that interview.

kul, i hope it does make it, its a dope track, not that u needed to hear that anyways. bro, please send me more o ur pics, i wanna edit the inerview nicely and ill probably throw in some backing music, pics would really help. please send send send......

will send them first thing tomorrow morning.not @ work today and this data card is hella slow.one.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon