The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
makes me wanna stay on facebook

Facebook adds new "Life" plug-in, warns of Poke eyeball risk

NEW YORK. The developers of the popular social networking website Facebook say users have responded cautiously to its latest application. Called 'A Life', the new add-on allows users to upload food and beverages into their stomachs, explore realistically rendered environments, and interface with fellow users by means of sound-based exchanges of data called "talking".

Head developer Dexter Dorque said that the application was the most exciting thing to come out of Facebook since its immensely popular 'Bonk Blanche or Do Dorothy?' plug-in, which had allowed users to test how sexually compatible they were with the stars of The Golden Girls.

"Facebook users seriously need to get 'A Life'," said Dorque.

He conceded that it had been easy for users to get by without 'A Life' until now.

"We at Facebook took the awkwardness out of socializing, allowing you to have thousands of friends without ever having to meet anyone who might be judgmental of your habits, personal hygiene, your long silences or your collection of pron and hunting knives."

However, he said, the new application was already revolutionizing the social networking industry.

"The technology is incredibly complex, but in a nutshell users export their personal profile out of their workstations – a process we call 'going outside' – after which they meet other users and do 'talking'.

"They do this by making units of data called 'words' that are then transmitted directly into the brains of other users."

However he warned that there were still some glitches that needed to be ironed out.

"Users should not attempt to transmit anything other than 'words' into the brains of other users," he said.

He explained that while it was possible to transmit a finger or a kebab into another user's brain, it usually coincided with severe injuries and permanent brain damage.

"We therefore urge our users not to try to Poke their Friends in their emoticons, as we have had reports of eyeballs being popped out and smiley-face emoticons turning into sad-face emoticons."

But he insisted that the overall package was "too good to miss".

"All I can say to Facebook users is: please, get 'A Life'."

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I like smelling my farts. Only my close friends and family know this. It becomes difficult sometimes when i fart in public, and i want to fan the aroma towards my face, but i get worried about what people would think of me.
Beating bitches since 1982.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
I like smelling my farts. Only my close friends and family know this. It becomes difficult sometimes when i fart in public, and i want to fan the aroma towards my face, but i get worried about what people would think of me.

Bwakakakakakak

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
i wonder....but its not really about dat
jus the line of topics latetly...
boring tha cuff outta me

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
true, i was gne 4 a month and wen i got back i got so demotivated. its just shit shit and more shit....

tswiri tswiri tswiri
spread love in da music