The Most Powerful woman in the world!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

Last night i watched this hectic doccie called COcaine CowboysII - The God mother.

Its about the Godmother of cocaine called Griselda Blanco...this lady is hectic...all this time these dudes make pablo escobar and co seem like they ran the cocaine world...meanwhile this Queen ran everything.... and here is the cool part... SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!! She refered to herself as the baddest bitch to ever take a breath of air!!! and she aint lying..When she was facing the death penalty she had a plan to kidnap JFK Junior!!!

hERE IS A BIO

Griselda Blanco (b. February 15, 1943), also known as la Madrina, the Godmother, the Black Widow and the Cocaine Queen of Miami, was a drug lord and pioneer in the Miami-based cocaine drug trade and underworld. Blanco was known for her absolute ruthlessness and sociopathic behavior.

Blanco is believed to have been born in 1943 in Cartagena, Colombia to a poor family. At 11, she commited her first murder by kidnapping and trying to rob a rich kid in the rich part of her slum. She shot him right between his eyes. Her father left long before Blanco could remember and her mother became an alcoholic. Her mother would beat Blanco often until one day it was so bad Blanco left and never returned. She then became a child prostitute at the age of 12. She emigrated to the United States and settled in Queens, New York City, in the mid-1970s, where she began her career in drug smuggling. After being indicted in New York, Blanco fled to Miami, where she expanded her operations and developed a reputation for being bloodthirsty, eccentric and a ruthless businesswoman. At her zenith, Blanco's personal fortune was estimated to be over a billion dollars. She was well known for absolute extravagance and was a regular collector of fine art and jewels. She was known to favor Haute couture. She was the seller of most of the cocaine in the Miami area

Blanco is widely credited with much of the drug-related violence known as the Cocaine Cowboy Wars that plagued Miami in the late 1970s and early 1980s, when cocaine supplanted marijuana. Ironically, Blanco's violent business style brought much unwanted government scrutiny to South Florida, leading to the demise of her organization and the free-wheeling, high profile Miami drug scene of those times. She is thought to have masterminded over 200 murders during this time in the Dade County area in Miami, Florida.

[edit]
Family life

Blanco was married three times and is believed to be a black widow, responsible for all three of her husbands' deaths (murdered) by professional contract killers. She had four sons, the youngest of whom she named after the fictional character Michael Corleone played by Al Pacino in the movie trilogy The Godfather. Blanco's three eldest sons were eventually deported to Colombia and murdered shortly after their arrival. Michael Corleone Blanco currently owns a successful record label in Miami called Xtorxion Records.

According to her ex-boyfriend, Charles //www.charlescosby.com/candh.html MEETING GRISELDA BLANCO]</ref>[1]

[edit]
Downfall

Blanco fled from the authorities in Miami and relocated in California, where she was later captured by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Somewhere around this time, she switched her base of operations to Irvine, CA, where she lived like an ordinary housewife with her youngest son, Michael Corleone Sepulveda. In 1985, Blanco was arrested in Irvine on narcotics trafficking charges by the man who had tracked her relentlessly for years, D.E.A. Agent Bob Palumbo. Blanco was extradited to Florida. She spent nearly 20 years in prisons in the United States and was released on June 6, 2004, then immediately deported back to Colombia.

In the July 2008 issue of Maxim, it was written that an email from a friend was sent to the director of the film Cocaine Cowboys that contained a picture of Griselda Blanco, who was last seen and pictured at the Bogota Airport on May 13, 2007.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Griselda Blanco Deez Nutz
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
wow. interesting.

* waiting for cats to  come in here and start showering this sad excuse of a person with praises *
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Yeah!!! What!!! She was the baddest bitch alive Kna'msayin!!! What!!!! A real crack hoe to the deaf ya heard! Its that bitch crack!!!
Beating bitches since 1982.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
wow. interesting.

* waiting for cats to  come in here and start showering this sad excuse of a person with praises *

ha ha ha. where is the mad raper and all his personalities!?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
Griselda Blanco Deez Nutz

You need jesus man

Wait till she finds yo black a**... and ur not the smallest of peeps so u aint hard to find.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Society is just too sexist, ain't no room for glorifying gangsteresses  like her... I ain't neva heard of her before this article...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 12:00:45 PM by E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I bet I could move ten times as much coke and make a hundred times as much money as this bitch, if I just wasn't so lazy.

I need someone to do my dirty work for me, but everyone else is too lazy too, so here I am, wallowing in poverty and despair.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
This shits for real, the coast guard would be on boats trying to keep the coke out of Florida, meanwhile La Madrina is Flying in Tons from Columbia over mexico in private planes which would eventually fly south, after reaching the Heartland, she was one of the most Powerful drug lords in the world ever, she killed a lot of people, Peewee failed to mention the millions she spent on her war she had with Manuel Noriega back in the day. This woman was a ruthless killer, she ran Miami during the 70's and early 80's no question.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

Last night i watched this hectic doccie called COcaine CowboysII - The God mother.

Its about the Godmother of cocaine called Griselda Blanco...this lady is hectic...all this time these dudes make pablo escobar and co seem like they ran the cocaine world...meanwhile this Queen ran everything.... and here is the cool part... SHE IS STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!! She refered to herself as the baddest bitch to ever take a breath of air!!! and she aint lying..When she was facing the death penalty she had a plan to kidnap JFK Junior!!!

hERE IS A BIO

Griselda Blanco (b. February 15, 1943), also known as la Madrina, the Godmother, the Black Widow and the Cocaine Queen of Miami, was a drug lord and pioneer in the Miami-based cocaine drug trade and underworld. Blanco was known for her absolute ruthlessness and sociopathic behavior.

::)
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
^^^ shit i never noticed that February 15 is actually my birthday too!!!

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

lol. its your destiny... lets see if you can move as many bricks as she could
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile

lol. its your destiny... lets see if you can move as many bricks as she could

f*** that... zambian police dont wait for no court subpoenas to arrest...them niggas just shoot first ask questions last....besides here we  deal in mandrax!!! not that i know just saying ::) ::)