Africasgateway.com

Respect prince's PIMP hand

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Smh now you see  if I was michael jackson I'd have made prince my best friend Back in the day, his record  with broads is impeccable

Manuela Testolini

[/img]

[/img]

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
If Michael were a normal, human, black male , he'd gotten the flyest chics, not the likes of Pamela Anderson...

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Eric Benet used to nyam here...Gotta respec that ma f***er!!!
Real Recognise Real

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Prince is indeed one of the godfather's of pimp.
He was stringing out hoes while wearing tights and heels, Eddie Murphy dressed like him, he's 4 feet tall and he still gotta beat the bitches back.
I'm a fan what can I say.

On Eric Benet that cat deserves an honourable mention. The first time he did shows in SA a friend of mine was the costume mistress for his Sun City shows. He was there for 4 days, Halle was there for the 1st 2 (she came to his dressing room for a fitting and he was balling Halle on the couch with the door ajar) Halle leaves and in the last 2 he banged 9 other bitches! Some back stage after the show, in bathrooms, everywhere, apparently the hotel a**igned a security detail just to keep other guests away cos He couldn't stop f***in anything that moved,  :o :o
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:27:32 PM by Original Syn »
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
He was stringing out hoes while wearing tights and heels, Eddie Murphy dressed like him, he's 4 feet tall and he still gotta beat the bitches back.

On Eric Benet that cat deserves an honourable mention. The first time he did shows in SA a friend of mine was the costume mistress for his Sun City shows. He was there for 4 days, Halle was there for the 1st 2 (she came to his dressing room for a fitting and he was balling Halle on the couch with the door ajar) she leaves and in the last 2 he banged 9 other bitches! Some back stage after the show, in bathrooms, everywhere, apparently the hotel a**igned a security detail just to keep other guests away cos they couldn't stop f***in anything that moved,  :o :o

And there I was thinking I have a problem. I'm speechless.  :o :o :o :o :o

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

On Eric Benet that cat deserves an honourable mention. The first time he did shows in SA a friend of mine was the costume mistress for his Sun City shows. He was there for 4 days, Halle was there for the 1st 2 (she came to his dressing room for a fitting and he was balling Halle on the couch with the door ajar) she leaves and in the last 2 he banged 9 other bitches! Some back stage after the show, in bathrooms, everywhere, apparently the hotel a**igned a security detail just to keep other guests away cos they couldn't stop f***in anything that moved,  :o :o

And there I was thinking I have a problem. I'm speechless.  :o :o :o :o :o

rr these niggas is like the pai mei of pussy were beatrix the bride

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I aint hating on Price...but that bitch is busted!

Eric Bennet Niggaz REALLY get under my skin...niggaz that pull so many bitches can't help but bring the
hater out a Nigga...most niggaz know for fact that they can't leave they woman with Eric..not ALONE..just a room with eric bennet the slut in your woman will come out with the quickness.

I went with a bitch, that left me for ja rule...JA f***ING RULE!!!!!

i was in Durban with a girl I was dating..we went to the after party...Ja saw her called her to VIP and I did not know where she dissapeared to fro THREE whole days...

The nerve of this hoe thinking she can get back with me..
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I aint hating on Price...but that bitch is busted!

Eric Bennet Niggaz REALLY get under my skin...niggaz that pull so many bitches can't help but bring the
hater out a Nigga...most niggaz know for fact that they can't leave they woman with Eric..not ALONE..just a room with eric bennet the slut in your woman will come out with the quickness.

i was in Durban with a girl I was dating..we went to the after party...Ja saw her called her to VIP and I did not know where she dissapeared to fro THREE whole days...

The nerve of this hoe thinking she can get back with me..

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
I used to LOVE eric benet...my mom ripped his poster off my wall after she heard he cheated on Halle.

Only now do I realise how feminine he is...

Prince ke hhayi uyi-last number.we'll be sharing make-up and shit...
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
eric once smashed that j alba chicka. bad dude eric! he gona take the presidents wife next
Dreaming in 3D

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

now i understand

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php/topic,45.0.html
f*** ja rule..

he mos def is gay..
i read somewhere that J-Lo said he could get "it up"

8-)

tltltltl

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
didnt jarule nut in that mneno bish @ some point, sluts really dont love themselves