Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Motorcycles and Such

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
you know in other countries here in Africa its acceptable for two strainght males to walk holding hands. i think in Zim too. this other dude from there (he didnt grow up there though) was holding my hand for a couple of seconds too long for my liking until i finally removed it politely.

wakakakakaka o please you lying you probably yanked your hand away as quickly as possible. Then started looking around to see if anyone was looking.

i wanted to but i couldnt cause that was kind of a firm grip and it felt like the dude is ready to let go of my hand. my friends and other people saw that shit cause they were waiting outside that building as we were coming out. i wonder what they thinking coz no one commented.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
you know in other countries here in Africa its acceptable for two strainght males to walk holding hands. i think in Zim too. this other dude from there (he didnt grow up there though) was holding my hand for a couple of seconds too long for my liking until i finally removed it politely.

wakakakakaka o please you lying you probably yanked your hand away as quickly as possible. Then started looking around to see if anyone was looking.

i wanted to but i couldnt cause that was kind of a firm grip and it felt like the dude is ready to let go of my hand. my friends and other people saw that shit cause they were waiting outside that building as we were coming out. i wonder what they thinking coz no one commented.

Bet I can tell you what they think....  ::)  :-*

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

They Probably think you and dude are busy :-) :-)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 03:21:41 PM by Tuboy »
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

The message you were sending out to yo friends was: baby, not in public, there's people watching us......

U need to be firm nigga, remove that hand before it even reaches yours...niggas need to know that you dont roll like that....unless you do roll like that mr politely....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

The message you were sending out to yo friends was: baby, not in public, there's people watching us......

U need to be firm nigga, remove that hand before it even reaches yours...niggas need to know that you dont roll like that....unless you do roll like that mr politely....

now that i'm talking about it, i've remember this is not the first time this kind thing happens to me. when you're that position it feels like me rudely removing my hand is worst than what other people are going to think about you. it gets you confused cause you're hoping the dude is gonna remove his hand sometime very soon. "let go of my hand, let go of my hand, let got of my hand". thats what was going through my head until i removed it myself

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

now that i'm talking about it, i've remember this is not the first time this kind thing happens to me. when you're that position it feels like me rudely removing my hand is worst than what other people are going to think about you. it gets you confused cause you're hoping the dude is gonna remove his hand sometime very soon. "let go of my hand, let go of my hand, let got of my hand". thats what was going through my head until i removed it myself

With behaviour like this and ppl still don't understand why I'm leaving CPT.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

LMAO!!

niggas fear homosexuality more than they're terrified of AIDS i tell ya.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

think of the foreign pussy

That not good enough for ya?

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
in accordance with the rules on gentlemanly conduct:
Under no circumstances may two men share an umbrella or bike ride..
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

SMH

which stressing my point...

niggas fear homosexuality more than they're terrified of AIDS i tell ya.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

:D :D :D

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
@ RR.. u own a bike right? has ur hand- holding- acquaintance had a ride.. cos if so.. u led him on negro..  ;D
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 04:46:22 PM by piotr nikolaievitch rasputin »
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato