Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Wattup

Was chatting to the Mrs the otherday about motorcycles. We spoke about guys giving other guys rides on motorbikes.

If i was given a ride by another guy Im not so sure I'd want to hold another dude around the waste. The Mrs thinks theres nothing wrong with it and she reckons any man secure with his sexuality would have no problem holding another dude around the waist when being given a ride. Well im very sure about my sexuality and i see no plausible reason for me holding another man around the waist. Theres plenty of other things to hold onto on a bike, like  the exhaust, kick stand, number plate, chain etc.

Any thoughts? Does it make sense to hold another dude around his waist when given a bike ride? Would you do it?
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Hay man what's wrong with holding another guy around the waist? I don't think there's anything wrong.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I've been given rides on bikes and I usually hold on to the little thingie behind the seat. I refuse to hold on to another man for any reason whatsoever.

I was thinking of buying a bike until recently. Then I saw an accident where the dude's body was on one side of the road and his helmet on the other. with his head still in it. Now I have doubts.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Wattup

Was chatting to the Mrs the otherday about motorcycles. We spoke about guys giving other guys rides on motorbikes.

If i was given a ride by another guy Im not so sure I'd want to hold another dude around the waste. The Mrs thinks theres nothing wrong with it and she reckons any man secure with his sexuality would have no problem holding another dude around the waist when being given a ride. Well im very sure about my sexuality and i see no plausible reason for me holding another man around the waist. Theres plenty of other things to hold onto on a bike, like  the exhaust, kick stand, number plate, chain etc.

Any thoughts? Does it make sense to hold another dude around his waist when given a bike ride? Would you do it?

True, holding onto another man's waist is a no no....

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Id sooner hold on to the spinning back tyre.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Y would two men share a bike ride in the first place, under what circumstance?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Y would two men share a bike ride in the first place, under what circumstance?

1. One had top pick up the other so they could fetch the second bike.
2. The one had an accident and the best friend has a bike and not a car.
3. They like the smell of each other sweaty flesh as it rubs against leather.
Need I go on....

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I've been given rides on bikes and I usually hold on to the little thingie behind the seat. I refuse to hold on to another man for any reason whatsoever.

I was thinking of buying a bike until recently. Then I saw an accident where the dude's body was on one side of the road and his helmet on the other. with his head still in it. Now I have doubts.

bwakakakakakakakaka this nathan cat is very funny man.

okay getting on the topic. i know you guys are going to say im gay. i dont see anything wrong from holding a nigga. i mena whats the big deal its not like you having sex together or doing something nasty, you are just making sure that your head doesnt end up the nathan says this other dudes head did. you are just protecting yourself, forgive me guys but dont you think its gay to have that feeling from the first place? when i see my homie after a long time i hug him and hold hands for atleast 3 minutes coz i dont any bad feelings related to that, if im used to touching my dad, my lil bro or my friends why would i wanna risk my life just bcoz im afriad of touching another man on the waste?
Hood.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
you know in other countries here in Africa its acceptable for two strainght males to walk holding hands. i think in Zim too. this other dude from there (he didnt grow up there though) was holding my hand for a couple of seconds too long for my liking until i finally removed it politely.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
when i see my homie after a long time i hug him and hold hands for atleast 3 minutes

This is on some hotpants and feathers wearing level of homo. Dude, you should really think before typing shit.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
you know in other countries here in Africa its acceptable for two strainght males to walk holding hands. i think in Zim too. this other dude from there (he didnt grow up there though) was holding my hand for a couple of seconds too long for my liking until i finally removed it politely.

wakakakakaka o please you lying you probably yanked your hand away as quickly as possible. Then started looking around to see if anyone was looking.

For the record guys who hug each other is very sexy while the hand holding is pushing it a bit.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Gaydar is now set to maximum sensitivity

That not good enough for ya?

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when i see my homie after a long time i hug him and hold hands for atleast 3 minutes

This is on some hotpants and feathers wearing level of homo. Dude, you should really think before typing shit.

hey nathan look dude i aint here to insult anybody im just dishing out my views and i certainly dont expect someone to insult me either. when you talked nonsense who insulted you? dont make me mad wena haisuka futsek!!!! ucimba fanukuba ndikukhathelele? if you fel like my rpost is gay the why dont you just distance yourself from it, coz i thought you dont like gays? or you are jst the opposite of your statement? hay man ndiyeke
Hood.