Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Motorcycles and Such

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
@ RR.. u own a bike ride? has ur hand- holding- acquaintance had a ride.. cos if so.. u led him on negro..  ;D

I would give you an answer but i'm afraid it would derail the thread. may we now carry on with the subject at hand.

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
@ RR.. u own a bike ride? has ur hand- holding- acquaintance had a ride.. cos if so.. u led him on negro..  ;D

I would give you an answer but i'm afraid it would derail the thread. may we now carry on with the subject at hand.

nah G..
methinks.. it goes to the heart of the thread.. sort of gives nyambz a heads up as to the after effects of letting another negro hold ur waist.. holla
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
if you are ever in the unfortunate position to have to get on the back of some dude's bike, hold on to the grab rail on anything else. grabbing a dude around his waist just ain't right.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
if you are ever in the unfortunate position to have to get on the back of some dude's bike, hold on to the grab rail on anything else. grabbing a dude around his waist just ain't right.

Captain Planet has spoken. Case Closed.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
I've given friends a lift when they bike broke in the middle of an outride, but as Dp says bikes got grab rails. Pilion is called "riding bitch" for a reason. the only way to have a man riding bitch and to maintain masculinity is if the pa**enger is holding an automatic weapon and you gonna perpetrate a hit in heavy traffic.

Yo RR, you got a new bike yet? I'm on the verge of buying a bike after a long time being bike-less.. I'm thinking something naked and mean... ala this Honda Hornet
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
When I was in Bloem, I saw something very similar to this at the gift shop in Mimosa Mall.

It was at the time I was still very serious about getting a bike, but unfortunately I didn't have R250 Grand on me at the moment, so I let it go.

It was the same colour, but had a nice serpent paint job and the serpent motif was carried on on the seat and around the handles as well.

Shit was beautiful.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 04:51:46 PM by Nathan Dayspring Askani'son »

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
big v-twins are nice to tour on but they always remind me of fat-arsed accountants escaping from their wives on weekends. I smaak something nimble you can throw around in bends.
As to dying, ya for sure riding a bike is more dangerous than a car but its a hell of a lot more fun than your average daily runabout and i speed horribly, whether in my car or on my bike and i've never gotten fined on my bike, and i've never been caught when i've been chased.
NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Not only does that feel gay, but it looks gay too, coz then it sorta looks like you tryna pull some other stunt on the niggas a** or something

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
yo that hand holding nigga might be gay. :-\ shit can happen twice. i removed my hand really quick this time but there was a hug too after. man i've hugged a dudes before you know like the way straight niggas hug but this hug was different.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
When I was in Bloem, I saw something very similar to this at the gift shop in Mimosa Mall.

It was at the time I was still very serious about getting a bike, but unfortunately I didn't have R250 Grand on me at the moment, so I let it go.

It was the same colour, but had a nice serpent paint job and the serpent motif was carried on on the seat and around the handles as well.

Shit was beautiful.

wow!!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
yo that hand holding nigga might be gay. :-\ shit can happen twice. i removed my hand really quick this time but there was a hug too after. man i've hugged a dudes before you know like the way straight niggas hug but this hug was different.

LMAO see i done told you nucca and you ain't listened!! next time he gon give you a kiss!!
M Turn

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
and he's out to get u...wat u gonna do?

depends on how far he goes. i actually dont know what i'll do if he gets more direct than this.

Not if RR gets him first.

you know i just pictured you laughing like a tikolosh and i feel like punching you on your neck. eat a big fat doughnut.  :P

LMAO see i done told you nucca and you ain't listened!! next time he gon give you a kiss!!

thats when i'll make him kiss my fist.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
depends on how far he goes. i actually dont know what i'll do if he gets more direct than this.

oh stop it, you know what would happen.....

Bwakakakakakakak. Can you imagine me laughing like that....    :P :P :P :P