Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Most Powerful woman in the world!

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Yall dont know, I ran the drug ish in S.A. Spongebob square bricks nigga. f*** the underworld, I do it underwater! Where none of these spearchuckers can swim. Me and my nigga 'Patrick a.k.a Pat-BRICKS!!! Last time they tried to start war with me i set the whole place on fire, just look at the avy, I blow shit up underwater NYUGGA!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)........ ;D...... :D......................................... ::)

Yeah! u run the drug thing in RSA, but don't 4get to mention who ya supplier is... I didn't get to see the paper from the last bricks, where my money at? :)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Yall dont know, I ran the drug ish in S.A. Spongebob square bricks nigga. f*** the underworld, I do it underwater! Where none of these spearchuckers can swim. Me and my nigga 'Patrick a.k.a Pat-BRICKS!!! Last time they tried to start war with me i set the whole place on fire, just look at the avy, I blow shit up underwater NYUGGA!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)........ ;D...... :D......................................... ::)

Yeah! u run the drug thing in RSA, but don't 4get to mention who ya supplier is... I didn't get to see the paper from the last bricks, where my money at? :)
*ahem* well about that :-\, *quickly ducks into nearby crowd and makes for a quick getaway*  8)

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

*ahem* well about that :-\, *quickly ducks into nearby crowd and makes for a quick getaway*  8)

Yeah! Like Flabba u gots to do the running man, if u value ya life, lol...

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
nah nigga, ill be back. this time pat-bricks is bringin the fire works. blow shit up underwater nigga!