Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

amends

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
this is mainly for the fellas. yo, how do you make amends with your lady friend (read: a girl you really give a f*** about) when you know you've really, really, f***ed up?

i know, i should stop drinking on thursdays, but anyway get at me. i'm knee-deep up shit's creek right now.

p.s. ladies of AG (er, except BHLAKHROZE, Enis and Saskia) and Cash, please ignore this thread by not replying to it. nothing personal. just don't want to turn this into another contrived man vs. woman battle. there's glossy magazines for that shit.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
this is mainly for the fellas. yo, how do you make amends with your lady friend (read: a girl you really give a f*** about) when you know you've really, really, f***ed up?

i know, i should stop drinking on thursdays, but anyway get at me. i'm knee-deep up shit's creek right now.

p.s. ladies of AG (er, except BHLAKHROZE, Enis and Saskia) and Cash, please ignore this thread by not replying to it. nothing personal. just don't want to turn this into another contrived man vs. woman battle. there's glossy magazines for that shit.

I liked this part.

What did you do?

What you do to make up for shit, depends on what you did.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
truf!! like nathan said what u can do will depend on what u did... how f***ed up was the f*** up?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
take her to a beauty palour or hook her up with the best dinner you can cook while she watches GENERATIONS
LOL...
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
All i can say is if it was the first time she caught you, and she REALLY loves you, she might let it go eventually, but she will never forget it. Just beg and simp like a mad man. Just dont mess up again though, theres no coming back from that one.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
apologize honestly & sincerely.
buy something she likes to go along with that apology.

JUST BE HONEST.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You say you should stop drinking on Thursdays.

Did you come home drunk and beat her?

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Wait till the anger dies down. It's very hard to forgive someone when you're angry. Give her some time out. Then bombard her with apologies. Don't buy extravagant gifts because then you set some sort of expectation that when ever you screw up you buy her gifts. Call, sms, write do whatever. Eventually she'll cave. But this only works if it's the first time you've f***** up. If she forgives you don't do it again.

If you did in fact come home and beat her, then you should just go kill yourself.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

If you did in fact come home and beat her, then you should just go kill yourself.

I was gonna suggest beating her again while sober, till she forgives you. This way she'll realise that its not the alcohol's fault.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
You say you should stop drinking on Thursdays.

Did you come home drunk and beat her?

Yes!

i'm playing, man (imagine that shit though. jesus!) but it's the type of shit i'd probably have to pm or sit and have a beer over. can't do it right now cause i'm hung-over and lazy. plus, i'm busy with a paper i'm supposed to present to a panel of senile a**holes within the next two hours. i know, i could go back to work. but there's even worse a**holes there. only difference is that here, i actually pay them to hear me talk my shit kick knowlegde.

word to Nathan, Threadz, Witness, and black. keep 'em coming fellas. remorse is a bitch with rabies.

I was gonna suggest beating her again while sober, till she forgives you. This way she'll realise that its not the alcohol's fault.

HA HA HA HA! this man is a f***ing genius!  :D

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
so: be honest, buy her a whole lot of shit, and say 'i'm sorry'. got it.

but what if she hates gifts and can't stand apologies? this is the woman i'm dealing with here! and who the f*** has only ever f***ed up once?

by the way, why does most of everyone automatically a**ume f***ing up = cheating. i personally think this is the least of things that should cause a rift between people. 

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile

haha. im so always standing accused i swear. my word :P

so anyway, does this mean i can comment ;D :D 8)
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
so: be honest, buy her a whole lot of shit, and say 'i'm sorry'. got it.

but what if she hates gifts and can't stand apologies? this is the woman i'm dealing with here! and who the f*** has only ever f***ed up once?

by the way, why does most of everyone automatically a**ume f***ing up = cheating. i personally think this is the least of things that should cause a rift between people

hahaha!!! i hope you dont ever try that one on your girl, it wont work. but its true though. this whole i love you and only you shit is just that. bullshit.

but anyway, tell her you're human, you f*** up. its natural and she does it too. since she's no the type for apologies and gifts. then when you done that, give her the best dick ever. she's guaranteed to forgive you. just make her think the dick is about love, not dick. then youre really set.  ;)
spread love in da music

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

haha. im so always standing accused i swear. my word :P

so anyway, does this mean i can comment ;D :D 8)

Yes!

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
dont buy a whole lot of shit , hell no.
that's overkill & reeks / pongs of "i will buy my way back into your heart."
think carefully of a special moment you shared.
something that is seemingly insignificant to you, but speaks volumes to her.

maybe a type of sweet , or object in general that reminds her of a day when you two were very close.
you might evn giftwrap that & rea**ure her that you dont want to lose moments like that with her.

oh....and admit you were wrong.
no justifying your error - just own up.

baldi is right - wait until your lady has cooled down as well.