enis and Gatiep

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
remeber this guy? you used to have a crush on him untill Dineo caught him stealing her perfumes when ya'll invited him through. GATIEP IS LEGEND.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
LMAO
thats cla**ic- that guy was hottttttt
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
remeber this guy? you used to have a crush on him untill Dineo caught him stealing her perfumes when ya'll invited him through. GATIEP IS LEGEND.

Lmao, cla**ic

Whats the deal with "Cape coloureds" having them front teeth missing? Do they fall off naturally, or as a result of one catching a beat down...

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
[quote author=E.K.K.S doesn't stand for Elevated Kid Kicking Science l
Whats the deal with "Cape coloureds" having them front teeth missing? Do they fall off naturally, or as a result of one catching a beat down...
[/quote]

Jay-Lee should answer that 1

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
oh you aint heard?
its all the snoek we eat.
Scientists have conclusively linked a chemical composition in the fish with our front teeth falling out.
LOKL.

Well that is the story that's been going around for years.
I still have mine tho...
(Dankie jirre)

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

it used to be the style, like they actually deliberately took out their teeth...crazy huh? big shouts to my Cape people. Gutter gutter baby!

whats up with some cape coloured folks not wanting to be called black even though they have kroes hare? The muslims are generally stuck up and not down with the black fist but all my homies from Muizenburg, Strand and Gra**y park call themselves black and hate being called coloured. The social dynamic and history is too deep and complex to break down if you arent coloured.

PYRO? any thoughts?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
whats up with some cape coloured folks not wanting to be called black even though they have kroes hare? The muslims are generally stuck up and not down with the black fist but all my homies from Muizenburg, Strand and Gra**y park call themselves black and hate being called coloured. The social dynamic and history is too deep and complex to break down if you arent coloured.

PYRO? any thoughts?

The teeth thing used to be called a "pa**ion gap" or some shit like that. What people don't do to be in style is f***ed up. It does improve getting head a lot though :)

As for the coloureds being called black thing, I think we've discussed this one before. I consider myself black, though some black folk don't agree with me.

It goes back to the whole divide and rule concept, where whites told coloureds that they were somehow special because they were part white. This made it easier to control them. Then there was also the case of coloureds being cla**ified white because of their straight hair and fairer skin.

Families were sometimes broken up, when one member was cla**ified white and the others were called Cape coloured or "other coloured.

Some coloureds just refuse to let go of the concept of being superior. similar to white supremacists, they have nothing else going for them but their perceived superiority.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Yeah its a pa**ion gap
and i agree with u bout coloureds being disillusioned bout their superiority.

Hmmm black peeps are even as ignorant as coloured peeps- esp those one who talk bout good hair or whatever they say!
i get so ashamed!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Some coloureds just refuse to let go of the concept of being superior. similar to white supremacists, they have nothing else going for them but their perceived superiority

true, always thought this but never could voice it because i'm shook of the shank....

JHB Coloured folks VS CPT coloured folks

Only difference ive spotted so far is in the accent..jhb coloured folk have deeper voices, cpt has that high pitch screech..."hooopah!" gangsta banshee.

anyone remeber the time when it was in style for colured dudes and indian dudes to rock levis 501 jeans with hockey boots? Man U shirts?

KHOI SAN X FOR PRESIDENT

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah its a pa**ion gap
and i agree with u bout coloureds being disillusioned bout their superiority.

Hmmm black peeps are even as ignorant as coloured peeps- esp those one who talk bout good hair or whatever they say!
i get so ashamed!

The worst shit is when people, especially black girls, wanna feel my hair.

I've got a kroes kop myself, but its a bit curly. Sometimes, especially when I used to have the big fro, girls would just come up to me and start feeling my hair and pulling on it and shit, as if they know me.

I kicked one, by accident, once. I was drunk and lying back on a couch in a club, when this chick came from behind and started pulling on my hair. I pulled her forward and lifted my knee, hitting her in the face.
She didn't like me afterwards.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
The teeth thing used to be called a "pa**ion gap" or some shit like that. What people don't do to be in style is f***ed up. It does improve getting head a lot though :)

How so?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

How so?

I was joking. I did get head from a chick thoug who took out her dentures and it felt good, but I think it was more to do with her ability than the gap.

It scared the shit out of me when I saw the teeth come out though.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ That whole act of removing the front teeth is so barbaric, some red neck type of behaviour.. Do u also spot that gap Pyro?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
^^^ That whole act of removing the front teeth is so barbaric, some red neck type of behaviour.. Do u also spot that gap Pyro?

f*** no. I don't even follow clothing trends, imagine removing teeth that you need to eat with.

emceeKasualT

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-14
  • The Forefather of your nuts
    • View Profile
    • 5th Floor
I love how the coloured dudes in CT used to have that uniform.... rocking the Idler (Gra**hopper) shoes, with a starter jacket and your cap half-on-half off like the wind could blow it off anytime.

My step-mom is coloured. I was shocked when I saw that her entire family has gold teefers... including the grandmom...  She got dentures... then put gold in the dentures.. I was like WTF... who does that??!?
lil niggaz they ain't around that powder
They ain't Super or Luigi or Mario, ain't found that power/
plus they couldn't spit fire if they found that flower.. You don't move white you lyin' dogg/
that's a neverending story without the white flying dog