• REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
He's not exactly a stranger to the landscape.  Smh @ sis Pat DeLille calling him Motlantle hehe. Thought he made a good speech, and feel he will do well for us (RSA) and the ANC if given space.  It also says we have depth in leadership for the post Zuma years, I mean Kgalema will only be 69 which is ok if getting on a little. Besides which ANC policy has already been clearly spelled out and that agenda is what is to be followed, not his own etc.  Colours to post- I'm glad it's him.  I hoped he would come in after Polokwane as nominated Pres in the compromise situation but the big dogs had other plans.  I reckon he'll do well, and could one day be a better president than any we have seen yet.  We'll have to wait ten and a half years to find out tho methinks. Maybe five and a half, depending on promises kept by alliance, ANC situation etc.

He touched the right notes in his speech, I like the cabinet, I dunno.  Time to take back all those cans of tuna and the stacks of toilet paper I have bought and hidden oppieplaas. Touch wood (as in table).

Good luck to him, I don't envy him.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
hes a sober replacement. but will he be merely "filling" a position or will he actually do some work?... im indeferent as far as feelings go, id vote though if he were the next in line to lead and not zuma...

I been asking myself the same question....wat if he actually does some work and does better than our former pres and even better than jz will eva do, wat wil happen next year....will he be just a vice president doing most of the president's work?

guess we will have to wait and see... he was one of the few that actually reprimanded the youth league for thier stupid behavior.

seriously though that Baleka Mbete aint got nothing on Lindiwe Sisulu.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Don't know much abt her but her hairstyle looks like Mantwa Shabalala's and as a matter of fact I thot it was her.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

churchofthe latterdayLatte

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-4
    • View Profile
MILFS galore in the ANC...I have a secret girl crush on Lindiwe Sisulu

Motlanthe has been mooted as one of the possible successors for a long time...he has been working closely/being groomed for presidency on the low low for a while now... I have more confidence in him- he is one of the more intelligent cats in the ANC, and he has never really chased the limelight....he has been involved more in the nitty gritty of policy formation and implementation, so he should do well...given the room to do so

LOOOOOOOL @ the NEC gag order on Julius...notice how he has been quiet. hee hee
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:00:59 PM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You guys are joking right?

I hope you're all joking, cos that woman just looks like a sober version of Manto to me.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
MILFS galore in the ANC...I have a secret girl crush on Lindiwe Sisulu

no doubt

she aint political like that... but i'll take up a garden boy job at her crib

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:07:52 PM by Sir blacK the 忍者 »

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I think former VP Ngcuka, Thoko Didiza, and noziviwe mapisa-nqakula is are beautiful women... And MAMA WINNIE gots to be the Head MILF In Charge!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 03:16:07 PM by churchofthe latterdayLatte »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
And MAMA WINNIE gots to be the Head MILF In Charge!

no friggin doubt

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Ay none of that ::)Isn't it her birthday today? The perpetual and eternal first lady's I mean... Sure it is. Somebody google that shit but there was a shindig in Orlando W today. Guess who didn't make guestlist>:( Nice person to share a birthday with I guess. f***in AG. Hehe

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo on da real Baleka Mbete equals absolutely no M.I.L.F potential whatsoever, unless you're into Manto Tshabalala-Msimang stunt doubles...On the other hand Lindiwe Sisulu, Winnie Mandela and Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka are all Gold, no Platinum Standard M.I.L.F's especially Mlambo-Ngcuka, I'd love to scratch her itch when Bulelani's O.T.T. But seriously though, what ever happened to ideological thinktank's like Pallo Jordan and Cyril Ramaphosa? What is Jordan doing languishing in a second-tier Portfolio like Arts & Culture?No room in the Cabinet for Ramaphosa while mediocre personnel such as Tshabalala-Msimang and Ngconde Balfour are accomodated? What the f***? As a card-carrying member of the ANC, I must say the proverbial gla** looks very half-empty right now...
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ngcuka and Baleka Mbete. They are no Milf but i wouldnt categorically turn them down.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
One I forgot was wendy Luhabe (Mrs. Shilowa)...plus she's mad intelligent

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3174/2553746894_b51148c0e4.jpg?v=0

oh yeah shes can challenge for head MILF in charge with winnie. but she aint very political. or is she?

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile