• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Sorry it took me time post this here!

LOUD AND OUT MIXTAPE PROMO OUT NOW
GET URSELF A COPY.

FEATURING 5 NEW SONGS FROM: DAMOLA,HASTY,MOX,KILLAH K AND MEREL.INCLUDING 3 FREE INSTRUMENTALS FROM THE KRIRTIK, B_REBBI AND THE Akademiks.

EMAIL: LoudAndOut@gmail.com
          My Manager @ +26658985155

LOOK OUT FOR THE FULL INSTALLMENT OF THE LOUD AND OUT MIXTAPE VOL 1 DROP NOVEMBER 2008

here's the download link:   http://LINK REMOVED/3b5d38d4
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:52:44 PM by The Kritik »

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
finally...good looks man..

ey yoh feed back ouens.  word
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
after generously giving me a free copy jus to bump i couldnt help but cop this tape when i was back home...NUFF RESPECT on this one Phill, youve really outdone urself ma nigg... so what u say bou givin a brova a spot on the full length project mayn, i peeped Rebbi, Myth and Trompie's jewels, them shits are HEAT... ;) ;)

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
after generously giving me a free copy jus to bump i couldnt help but cop this tape when i was back home...NUFF RESPECT on this one Phill, youve really outdone urself ma nigg... so what u say bou givin a brova a spot on the full length project mayn, i peeped Rebbi, Myth and Trompie's jewels, them shits are HEAT... ;) ;)

Appriciated.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
@ oints...thanx a millie man..

yeah promo is off the hinges no doubt..bad marketing and exposure i feel from phil. or kanjani?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 11:22:18 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
yeah promo is off the hinges no doubt..bad marketing and exposure i feel from phil. or kanjani?

nah nah too true, i politiked madly with dude, he agreed that once networks are established between niccas we need to make them shits work for us. pushing out a project by urself is sometimes feasible if u already got mad heads to get @. another very important thing is that we need to stop making projects on a whim, u put sumin out and u turn ur back on it, i mean if u had time to birth that isht u should stick around to watch it "grow"...

wts unfortunate is that some cats wont get @ Phill's isht and then they get gobsmacked cross the face when they hear that the isht is being bumped in Canada  ;) ;)