Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

DPANET and CASH

Thornz · 50 · 15725

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

Like I keep saying to you Cash,,, we can compare audited company bank statements at the end of 2008  8)

im definitely gonna compare bank statements end of 08!
im holding u to that one!

all the best for the european tour!!!

IS THE BET STILL ON, CUZ I WAS HELLA CURIOUS...
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hilarious! I think Cash should let this one go.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
well he aimed high at least huh... give the boy credit for managing those huge balls
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Good question, is the bet still on?? I wonder who is gonna win this....

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
think we'll need someone 2 moderate this?
both statements should be posted up by due date..
which neither Dplan nor Cash have agreed upon

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Haha, Cash knew he was gonna get his a** handed to him, why do you think he 'retired'??? haha

Kinda like when Selwyn dissed Mandoza, and Mandoza smacked him when they saw each other in Durban........ Then Selwyn retired and went into the insurance business ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Hey gents. Dnt post anything, them Sars feds are looking at this thread with magnified gla**es .lol

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hey gents. Dnt post anything, them Sars feds are looking at this thread with magnified gla**es .lol
LOL. they are hungry em idiots...

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
We have moved approximately 2000 plus units of Crack this yr since April. And we still have till December to move The Monopoly,K9,Koli,Mixtape vol.2 and my solo project.
Im happy!
we might move approx.5000 plus by dec.

Next yr we'll try double that up to 10k.
Maybe in 3-5 yrs we will be able to move 25k + units on each project without fail, and still independantly.
@cash_sog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
We have moved approximately 2000 plus units of Crack this yr since April. And we still have till December to move The Monopoly,K9,Koli,Mixtape vol.2 and my solo project.
Im happy!

Maybe in 3-5 yrs we will be able to move 25k + units on each project without fail, and still independantly.
It's good to see you look on the bright side. Cant stand sore losers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Im happy!

It's good to see you look on the bright side. Cant stand sore losers ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

lol.why do u a**ume i lost?
@cash_sog

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
CMoney, i dont see you winning this. Big Ben Sharpa has been touring Europe. Rattex is dropping in two weeks. Ben Sharpa is also dropping. I bet that ish will sell. D been on the grind man. The Monopoly album better do well.

I think the key thing is your pricing. You charge R40 or sell per unit (or hit). you better be moving big volmes or Ks if you sell for that price. granted, you have no middle man (or Connect) and produce the CDs yourself (or got your own stove), but you should be moving a lot more to make a good return on your investment.

My money is on D! Also very organised. If the distribution is good (retailers, street team, etc) he is going to take this one with the two upcioming projects.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
CMoney, i dont see you winning this. Big Ben Sharpa has been touring Europe. Rattex is dropping in two weeks. Ben Sharpa is also dropping. I bet that ish will sell. D been on the grind man. The Monopoly album better do well.

I think the key thing is your pricing. You charge R40 or sell per unit (or hit). you better be moving big volmes or Ks if you sell for that price. granted, you have no middle man (or Connect) and produce the CDs yourself (or got your own stove), but you should be moving a lot more to make a good return on your investment.

My money is on D! Also very organised. If the distribution is good (retailers, street team, etc) he is going to take this one with the two upcioming projects.

Jacob Zuma is also dropping his heat summer of '08
Beating bitches since 1982.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I think D started the race too late.
the only projects this yr are Ben and Rattex(which arent out yet and coming out in a competitive season as far as buying power - i mean Jacob Zuma is dropping soon),

Ben touring Europe is a plus(but not a BIG plus) - it really isnt that much money after travelling expenses and accomodadation.
In fact in most cases with SA artists touring Europe,the regular deal is that the promoter basically pays for the artists travelling and accomodation

To be honest, i think D has SPENT way more money than us.

Apart from our unit sales, we also got ringtone sales(exact mobile),
Royalties from music videos and radio spins.
Merchandise(T shirts and bandanas)
and Smalltime show money.

Remember D may sell his units for say R70, but the manufacturing per unit may cost him btwn R10-R20, the disributor may take R40 etc. and whoever else has a piece of the pie.

Our TOTAL cost to get a unit manufactured,packaged and on the streets is approx. R5-8. We sell the CD's at R20 and the DVD's @ R50.

We dont spend too much but make a reasonable amount of cash back.
D might be overspending.

Ben might sell just over 1000 max. and im not banking on RAttex selling more than Ben.

But D is a hustler and yes he might beat us come end of December
@cash_sog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Im happy!

lol.why do u a**ume i lost?
Coz i like making blind a**umptions. gotta problem >:( huh huh. just playing ;D