Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

mad rapper does not exist

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I love grapes, apples and bananas! can't stand watermelons though!

Can't stand em either. I hate paw paw too!
Strawberries, peaches, grapes, green sweet apples, apricots, and mangoes are my favourite fruits.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
the mad rapper persona is getn sloppy...
hz actuali beginning to articulate and show wit
thts th real persn we dealin wit here

btw, cnt stand apples and oranges and otha regular fruit.its like taking meds.maybe coz my mom tuk an apple a day a lil too literally
love litchis, kiwis,pineapples,peaches/tangerines/apricots,grapes,bananas n th lyk
gosh
*mental note to make fruit salad*
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
the mad rapper persona is getn sloppy...
hz actuali beginning to articulate and show wit
thts th real persn we dealin wit here

btw, cnt stand apples and oranges and otha regular fruit.its like taking meds.maybe coz my mom tuk an apple a day a lil too literally
love litchis, kiwis,pineapples,peaches/tangerines/apricots,grapes,bananas n th lyk
gosh
*mental note to make fruit salad*

I also noticed that the Raper is starting to spell and make sense.

And those are all my favourite fruits too, except for pineapple. I also like Avo. I could have avo with anything.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
omg avocado is the best eva!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
 ??? ??? ??? ???
ok...scratch tht,i reli like lemons...mmm mmm mmm ::)

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
i wouldnt bother myself about arguing to a bunch of wondering a**holes. you just cant get it dontcha?
im an artist i repersent the ec, im getting money more than i eat food punk. nathan you get of my belly button a**hole. your dick is starting to annoy my as now. get of my motherf***en back all of you. im getting money baby thats the shit. all you bitches can babble al night i dont give a f***. f*** you till god decides to confiscate those stinking breaths you have. some of you have not even cleaned their urine stinking rooms but already you here on the net doing what you do best.[ talking crap] all bunch of nutheads. colored f***s to zulu and xhosa a**holes. go f*** marry in heaven and eat adams dickhead you loosers. ha ha ha ha ha ha im laughing my a** off now as im typing this bullshit and thinking about the next vulgar word to type....bitches, eat dicks, suck pussies i just dont give a f***, you know im too good to be true, you cats are just jealousaf*** you till you pa** out motherf***ers

Mad Rapper is gay........

@Mad Rapper are you ever gonna post a track, freestyle or Sumin

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
You don't have to agree with everything I say.

Lol...watchout Nathan dont tik her off, she's an a**a**in...might even be more dangerous than the raper...queens queens

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
You don't have to agree with everything I say.

Lol...watchout Nathan dont tik her off, she's an a**a**in...might even be more dangerous than the raper...queens queens
lol,no-one,i repeat no-one is more dangerous than the raper.i havn seen so much grammatical slaughter since mandoza 1st made a public televised announcement.he evn supercedes our soccer playas in potency.he is not 2b toyed wit.i on the otha hand am harmless... ;)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I remember Mandoza's interview after he got married.

The reporter asked him what its like to be married and how his honeymoon was. He responds: "It was tight!"

I laughed my a** off.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
i wouldnt bother myself about arguing to a bunch of wondering a**holes. you just cant get it dontcha?
im an artist i repersent the ec, im getting money more than i eat food punk. nathan you get of my belly button a**hole. your dick is starting to annoy my as now. get of my motherf***en back all of you. im getting money baby thats the shit. all you bitches can babble al night i dont give a f***. f*** you till god decides to confiscate those stinking breaths you have. some of you have not even cleaned their urine stinking rooms but already you here on the net doing what you do best.[ talking crap] all bunch of nutheads. colored f***s to zulu and xhosa a**holes. go f*** marry in heaven and eat adams dickhead you loosers. ha ha ha ha ha ha im laughing my a** off now as im typing this bullshit and thinking about the next vulgar word to type....bitches, eat dicks, suck pussies i just dont give a f***, you know im too good to be true, you cats are just jealousaf*** you till you pa** out motherf***ers

Hey, everybody, sing it with me...

We don't believe you, you need more people!
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

@ mzu- go in the discussion forum chief rocka and catch me sipping and killing whakc cats apart. so far i have killed

1. prototype......cat was tight and almost killed me though
2. swordsman.....he kept on focusing on fantasies about swords rather than rapping so i killed his a**
3. volatyl....i just asked him if his white and that was it....he ran
4. ruthless....killed my a** off
5. rob one.......i just clapped him the face
6.. sarcastic...kid is still new but he aint standing any chance
7. greenbat.......kid squashed my nuts off
8. all the other i killed thier a**es up
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I remember the days when i used to live in a fantasy world :). Them were the days.
You know playing power rangers and pretending to be doctors and shit *reminisces*

But I guess some cats like it there better and refuse to come back to the real world. They will be lost forever.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I remember the days when i used to live in a fantasy world :). Them were the days.
You know playing power rangers and pretending to be doctors and shit *reminisces*

But I guess some cats like it there better and refuse to come back to the real world. They will be lost forever.

what are you talking about?
Hood.