eraze · 35 · 17447

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
"U the typa nigga that wont getta standing ovation at a concert with no seats"... this dont make sense

wht if its WOODSTOCK and them jimmy hendrix fiends is sittin and smokin on the Gra**... 8)

well if that wat he meant thn he shuda said so.... then why  even say a concert wit no seats...why not jus say U the typa nigga that wont getta standing ovation, thats wat happens wen ninja is tryin to sound witty...

PS, wat if its an underwater concert...will i get a standing ovation BOB

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
"U the typa nigga that wont getta standing ovation at a concert with no seats"... this dont make sense

wht if its WOODSTOCK and them jimmy hendrix fiends is sittin and smokin on the Gra**... 8)

well if that wat he meant thn he shuda said so.... then why  even say a concert wit no seats...why not jus say U the typa nigga that wont getta standing ovation, thats wat happens wen ninja is tryin to sound witty...

i think y'all should start a thread asking cats what they mean t with their punchlines, some real funny ish  ;D ;D ;D, i actually thot it was a dope line, but then again ma engelish sucks, so yeah, dope 1 bob
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Hai see now, now you just been weird.

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile

Dude go gargle an elephants dick
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

Dude go gargle an elephants dick

them tricks from your MOTHER are loony str8 up!!!