Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Barrack Obama bumps Kanye and Jay on his iPod

1kind · 1 · 2023

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Barack Obama bumps Kanye And Jay On The iPodSeptember 29th, 2008 | Author: Danielle Harling

Although some critics have blasted him for hit, Obama is still backing his appreciation of Hip Hop.

"I enjoy it, but these days I don't have the time to listen to it all the time," Obama shared with Sway.

"I'm a little older than Hip Hop culture. I was there at the beginning, but I was already getting older...What I've appreciated, watching this Hip Hop generation, is to see how entrepreneurial they've been. In the past, musicians oftentimes were commodities. They were just shuffled around. Obviously, they did well, but they didn't have the vision to say, 'I'm going to build a business. I'm going to build my own studio. I'm going to create my own production operations.' I think they're a lot more sophisticated than in the past, and that is a wonderful thing."

Some of the Hip-Hop artists in rotation on Senator Obama's iPod include Kanye West and Jay-Z.

Hip Hop Dx
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind