Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Barack Obama bumps Kanye And Jay On The iPod

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
September 29th, 2008 | Author: Danielle Harling

Although some critics have blasted him for hit, Obama is still backing his appreciation of Hip Hop.

"I enjoy it, but these days I don't have the time to listen to it all the time," Obama shared with Sway. "I'm a little older than Hip Hop culture. I was there at the beginning, but I was already getting older...What I've appreciated, watching this Hip Hop generation, is to see how entrepreneurial they've been. In the past, musicians oftentimes were commodities.
They were just shuffled around. Obviously, they did well, but they didn't have the vision to say, 'I'm going to build a business. I'm going to build my own studio. I'm going to create my own production operations.' I think they're a lot more sophisticated than in the past, and that is a wonderful thing."

Some of the Hip-Hop artists in rotation on Senator Obama's iPod include Kanye West and Jay-Z.

Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling
    • View Profile

Although some critics have blasted him for hit, Obama is still backing his appreciation of Hip Hop.

"I enjoy it, but these days I don't have the time to listen to it all the time," Obama shared with Sway. "I'm a little older than Hip Hop culture. I was there at the beginning, but I was already getting older...What I've appreciated, watching this Hip Hop generation, is to see how entrepreneurial they've been. In the past, musicians oftentimes were commodities.
They were just shuffled around. Obviously, they did well, but they didn't have the vision to say, 'I'm going to build a business. I'm going to build my own studio. I'm going to create my own production operations.' I think they're a lot more sophisticated than in the past, and that is a wonderful thing."

Some of the Hip-Hop artists in rotation on Senator Obama's iPod include Kanye West and Jay-Z.

Dope article. Maybe hip hop motivated him to become what he is. Even though he may never say it/admit it: Maybe to avoid haters coming at him, on some "he a product of thugafication en bul ish.
Straight outta Mzilayi. It's that code 031 baby
              Hip Hop till 'am 75. Gcwala

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Dope article. Maybe hip hop motivated him to become what he is. Even though he may never say it/admit it: Maybe to avoid haters coming at him, on some "he a product of thugafication en bul ish.
They prolly are already

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
cool yeah, but he needs the votes (hiphop votes)
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu