Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the mad rapper vs greenbat..sarcastic..billion gates...spongebob...and swordsman

Mad · 237 · 159878

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
No disrespect, and if you always read my posts or responses to you, you will know that I dont disrepstect.

Mad... Im pissed at you not only participating in the project we kick started a while back, but with you not even having the balls to look me up and have balls to say you cant have time for that shit...and now all of a suudden I get to see you being again that keyboard MC...

Whats wrong with you? What pissed me most is that I offered my time to even a**ist where necessary, recordings, mixing, etc.,but again like i mentioned, you never had the guts...

So, you owe me at least an explaination but you really not have to apologies...

Pissed OFF,
CHEF

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
No disrespect, and if you always read my posts or responses to you, you will know that I dont disrepstect.

Mad... Im pissed at you not only participating in the project we kick started a while back, but with you not even having the balls to look me up and have balls to say you cant have time for that shit...and now all of a suudden I get to see you being again that keyboard MC...

Whats wrong with you? What pissed me most is that I offered my time to even a**ist where necessary, recordings, mixing, etc.,but again like i mentioned, you never had the guts...

So, you owe me at least an explaination but you really not have to apologies...

Pissed OFF,
CHEF

ayo chef, what it does? look nigger, i got all your emails and your beats, they sounds nice and im lovin em, im also proud to say that ive managed to atleast record 5 matirials, they are all done and ready for listening, but the shit is, the lab admin's have shut down mediafire.com and zshare, infact theyve shut down approximately all the free file hosting sites that i can use and now the only shit available wants to pocket 45 for every shit i load, thats f***ing not going to happen, i cant spend that kind of cash man, no ways, im busy tryina look for some other options

you can a**ist me if u can, im open for advices, id appreciate it very much coz i really want you to hear this shit, its all done homey, its all yours, mad on the beat is all there is, this shit is just f***ing up, im tryina unclock that line now, feel me homey?

ive even turned to a lot of agians, like the honourable superintellectual rob one for advice

madlove!
Hood.

The CHEF

• CapCity's hard-working producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bleksperm
Mad... there are Internt cafes that you can use to upload material on...

R8 for an hour to be exact...for using them shits...

I have a list long of determined ppl and one example is Illuminate from Zim, who DHL'd his material and its been done for a minute...it was difficult to get the quality right, but I managed...pity you have to hear that shit on the final drop of Re-invention vol.2

Now, do the same or better...get at me ASAP!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mad... there are Internt cafes that you can use to upload material on...

R8 for an hour to be exact...for using them shits...

I have a list long of determined ppl and one example is Illuminate from Zim, who DHL'd his material and its been done for a minute...it was difficult to get the quality right, but I managed...pity you have to hear that shit on the final drop of Re-invention vol.2

Now, do the same or better...get at me ASAP!

dude im in one of the poorest towns in the province, what yall think alice is, jozi? this place aint got no single internet cafe, if only i was in queens it wud be better, dont worry ima work on this shit

dig?
Hood.

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.8hop.com/Wordview
Boo-Hoo Mad Boo-Hoo :'( f*** u stay poor bitch! >:(.Don't think for 1 minute dat i'ma feel sorry for ur a**.
I'm a para-normal author...I do write books
I do right hooks...Wateva i mite do like crooks

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Boo-Hoo Mad Boo-Hoo :'( f*** u stay poor bitch! >:(.Don't think for 1 minute dat i'ma feel sorry for ur a**.

excuse me playa, i think you stuck your pinnochio nose on the wrong place, pliz do me a favor " SHUT THE f*** UP" and go back to your mrappa wanabe fantsy world BITCH!!!
Hood.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
mr khwalo mooosssshhhhh!!! you in the wrong place buddy, tsek........hamba!!!!

this aint your so called hater wannabe club, nxa >:(
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

GreenBat

• Do u still know da Goblin is Green smokin dat Hybrid?Same mutha fuka witout Batting an eyelid!
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

excuse me playa, i think you stuck your pinnochio nose on the wrong place, pliz do me a favor " SHUT THE f*** UP" and go back to your mrappa wanabe fantsy world BITCH!!!

Yeah Mad now dats y u shudnt say shit like CEO of a Goldmine.Now i know y u so MAD cos u aint got shit!U f***en Rural mutha f***a!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Yeah Mad now dats y u shudnt say shit like CEO of a Goldmine.Now i know y u so MAD cos u aint got shit!U f***en Rural mutha f***a!

surely even you realize the level of gayness emanating from this thread has reached critical levels

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

poor choice of words bat, poor choice of words. nci nci nci nci :(
Hood.

GreenBat

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Mad like masturbating maggots u a sight to behold                    I dont care if u dont like me               I wud like u to go...f*** urself jump into a lake n drown                          Turn ur whole dick around witout makin a sound           U a enuch a dickless bitch is ur uniform                       Dat ur penis on a horse?                        I named it a unicorn                       Im well on da way to havin swollen nuts                             Plus da whole crowd can wash in da load dat i bust    Eitha u f***ing up or u bein f***d up   Theres no ifs ands or buts                       U about to be clutched                     Ontop of ur private parts ur own father wud touch                          U n ur little brotha while ur mother wud watch                 Dats sum sick stuff...i can picture it ruff          Ur pops probing ur behind while u licking her muff        Tell me u had enuff n ill show u sum love                              f*** it bcos u jas its a must dat i crush                           Ur genitals to dust till its oozing wit puss!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Mad like masturbating maggots u a sight to behold                    I dont care if u dont like me               I wud like u to go...f*** urself jump into a lake n drown                          Turn ur whole dick around witout makin a sound           U a enuch a dickless bitch is ur uniform                       Dat ur penis on a horse?                        I named it a unicorn                       Im well on da way to havin swollen nuts                             Plus da whole crowd can wash in da load dat i bust    Eitha u f***ing up or u bein f***d up   Theres no ifs ands or buts                       U about to be clutched                     Ontop of ur private parts ur own father wud touch                          U n ur little brotha while ur mother wud watch                 Dats sum sick stuff...i can picture it ruff          Ur pops probing ur behind while u licking her muff        Tell me u had enuff n ill show u sum love                              f*** it bcos u jas its a must dat i crush                           Ur genitals to dust till its oozing wit puss!

ok ima do this shit again, been months since i dropped a diss

did u have to mention my name to prove that u dissin me?
i sweard at ya, called u a bitch and u cried straight to your mama tities/
i gets pussy and u get dick juices aka as the sexual puddin/
only thing u dissed me about was being homo, ever thought abt trying new shit, like how my friend f***ed my girl?/
my dick is out, dont open any openings u got coz i might come in your mouth/
i dont have to call u out to prove to ag im on you/
i just right some crazy shit down that will poke you/
youz a fagg period

Hood.