Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ani crackboy or member of crew wanna wanna battle?

Lil Lookie · 121 · 53080

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Deliverance iz scared 2 show a pic of himself coz he knw Kolli Will fuk him up da same way he knocked dat kid

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
yes cash... yall arent even rappers... just a bunch of kids riding on the whole popularity of hip hop.
Your music is irrelevant, all u doing is copying whats already been done and claiming to be hot....
Yes, nothing is new under the sun but do u even try to be different... nope, not with all that fake bling u not...

P.S spelling of my name is intentional, crackhead
The Truth... Its Real

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
yes cash... yall arent even rappers... just a bunch of kids riding on the whole popularity of hip hop.
Your music is irrelevant, all u doing is copying whats already been done and claiming to be hot....
Yes, nothing is new under the sun but do u even try to be different... nope, not with all that fake bling u not...

its funny u say that were NOT RAPPERS cos id be insulted to be called a "rapper" nowadays, with all the Rapper-Broke-itis going on lol.
The thing is though, we dont only do hiphop, so what do u mean we are riding on the "popularity of hiphop"?

we also do dancehall/ragga (check out the Ch O awards this week - were nominated for BEST DANCEHALL).
we also have an rnb sensation - Jamal who will be droppin his video soon.
Were actually more focussed on ENTERTAINMENT. Our DVD's, ADS(look out for me in some tv ads soon),Were working on our first MOVIE, Clothing(were getting into that in a major way as of next yr!)

So really,hiphop/rapping is the LAST thing on our PRIORITIES as it brings the smallest portion of our income. and we clasify what we do as CRACK MUSIC, not hiphop, so we dont have ANY OBLIGATION WHATSO EVER to conform to the rules and guidelines that you have enslaved yourself to.

I really wudnt care less about hiphop.
Yall say its DEAD anyway right?
@cash_sog

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Sounds interesting cash. Well done to you guys. And well done on advicing your homeboy there, he took it i see. This is some real isht. If only...........................................
I'd rather keep that comment.

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Wow Cashius is on TV ads now ..Keep tryin to piss him off so we can know of every hustle he's gettin up to..Big ups Mr..Yo i Still want to move that crack like i hollered on FB
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

nigga what? who the f*** are you? who the hell does this cat thinks he is, 50 cent or sumthin?

you popped up from nowhere and you come here and swear at agians, what the f***? id be dammed if i can let this nigga ruin ag like that. get yourself a f***ing life man and do bunsness like we do on ag. you obsessed with cash, fine..ignore him if you feel like you hate his swag you bastd. we dont need your crazy bullshit out here.

f*** outta here miss obsesssion
Hood.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile

nigga what? who the f*** are you? who the hell does this cat thinks he is, 50 cent or sumthin?

you popped up from nowhere and you come here and swear at agians, what the f***? id be dammed if i can let this nigga ruin ag like that. get yourself a f***ing life man and do bunsness like we do on ag. you obsessed with cash, fine..ignore him if you feel like you hate his swag you bastd. we dont need your crazy bullshit out here.

f*** outta here miss obsesssion

Hahahahaha the Mad raper has spoken...

What are u upset that i insulted your hero... Nigga plz (pun intended).... Go suck on some balls sumwhere... This is Africashateway, not some groupie love forum
The Truth... Its Real

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
we clasify what we do as CRACK MUSIC, not hiphop, so we dont have ANY OBLIGATION WHATSO EVER to conform to the rules and guidelines that you have enslaved yourself to.

Then y do u keep on complaining bout da bridge not playing yo shit and bout the music they play if u dont do hiphop music?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
we clasify what we do as CRACK MUSIC, not hiphop, so we dont have ANY OBLIGATION WHATSO EVER to conform to the rules and guidelines that you have enslaved yourself to.

Then y do u keep on complaining bout da bridge not playing yo shit and bout the music they play if u dont do hiphop music?

because they play "outdated hiphop". and they have not evolved with the times, which is kind of making the show seem irrelevant. and thats not a good look for all of us.

Our music is much MORE than hiphop, but it does contain elements of the artform called hiphop, so as a hiphop fan and listener my oppinion still matters!

theres nothing wrong with complaining if something is not right.
@cash_sog

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

because they play "outdated hiphop". and they have not evolved with the times, which is kind of making the show seem irrelevant. and thats not a good look for all of us.
Our music is much MORE than hiphop, but it does contain elements of the artform called hiphop, so as a hiphop fan and listener my oppinion still matters!

theres nothing wrong with complaining if something is not right.

Nigga please man...we all know that the so called new hiphop is overplayed as it is...and its only good to the ears for the 1st few weeks and its definitely not timeless like yo friend da a** claims...

U better respect da bridge...y must it b lyk dat ada show dat's supposed to be in de building, the same show wer yo track debuted at de 2nd spot but was nowhere to be seen de following week...

wen did u start listening to the bridge to say something is wrong with it? something wud be wrong with da bridge if they start playing all dat crunk and nothing else...

and wen u say its not a good look for all of us, wat u mean by dat?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i didnt say they had to play Crunk.lol
I understand that the Bridge caters for a different hiphop crowd than say Rhyme n reason.
thats not the issue.

But does it not bother you that they are playing OLD tracks and not doing enough work to get NEW artists that are dropping that type of hiphop?
Instead of playing Tribe Called Quest, couldnt they find a new track by Consequence, or Kids In the Hall?
Instead of that same Master Ace track they been slamming since 5 yrs ago, cant they play some Chammilionairre, or sum NEW LUPE!?
And please give Mos Def's - Travelling man a break now!
We been hearin it! get something NEW!
Give us some Andre 3 stacks!
Some NEW HOV!
T.I
Ross
Lil Wayne
Ice Cube got too many bangers on his new album!
The GAME is a beast! Play his records!
stop feeding us the stuff we all tired of hearin then using the excuse that we dont play CRUNK!

i mean really, Crunk is Lil Jon, Scrappy,Old DAvid Banner,Shop Boys and thats about it!
No one is even really doing Crunk anymore, but u still on that?

Im not talkin about Genre of hiphop, im talking about freshness(new albums,new songs).
it really doesnt matter to me what type of hiphop they play, but if i hear that f***ing Masta Ace track again!!!!! Lord help me :D
@cash_sog

7-Sense

• Clinical finish/ Im the author of killing//
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • Screw ROME.... I say: All in day's work
    • View Profile

its funny u say that were NOT RAPPERS cos id be insulted to be called a "rapper" nowadays, with all the Rapper-Broke-itis going on lol.
The thing is though, we dont only do hiphop, so what do u mean we are riding on the "popularity of hiphop"?

we also do dancehall/ragga (check out the Ch O awards this week - were nominated for BEST DANCEHALL).
we also have an rnb sensation - Jamal who will be droppin his video soon.
Were actually more focussed on ENTERTAINMENT. Our DVD's, ADS(look out for me in some tv ads soon),Were working on our first MOVIE, Clothing(were getting into that in a major way as of next yr!)

So really,hiphop/rapping is the LAST thing on our PRIORITIES as it brings the smallest portion of our income. and we clasify what we do as CRACK MUSIC, not hiphop, so we dont have ANY OBLIGATION WHATSO EVER to conform to the rules and guidelines that you have enslaved yourself to.

Good work cash... but for Lil' groupie's sake... just battle him.
To test me you’ all have to weigh your dicks/
And create a heavy scene in pron flix/

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
What I don't get is why it has to be one or the other? Hip Hop wasn't born yesterday, I love those cla**ics you talking down about, they moved me and have a profound meaning to me and a lot of people, that shit is sacred, I listen to the new N*E*R*D, The Game, Young Jeezy, T.I., I listen to it and got the albums, but honestly I gets DOWN! to sounds of Brand Nubian, Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rudd, Tribe Called Quest, why we hating on Hip-hops past? I have kids looking STUPID! on the dancefloor, why they all dressed up pretending to have been there during the 80's, and they don't know the music, they just stare in awe, so Cash where were you the first time you heard Criminal Minded? Where were you the first time you saw Spike Lee's video for Fight The Power? I can tell you exactly where I was, what the weather was like, how I felt and all, same applies for your favorites Trap Muzik, Trap or Die and what have you, you shouil wear a gas mask next time you hit the stove to cook up that crack, cause those vapors seem to be going to your head, might wind up on one of Skitzo's Crackheads Gone Wild DVD's!  ;D

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Ey cash galz r sucking up 2 u on A.G. how u feel about dat, i thnk dey chasing ur Money

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
What I don't get is why it has to be one or the other? Hip Hop wasn't born yesterday, I love those cla**ics you talking down about, they moved me and have a profound meaning to me and a lot of people, that shit is sacred, I listen to the new N*E*R*D, The Game, Young Jeezy, T.I., I listen to it and got the albums, but honestly I gets DOWN! to sounds of Brand Nubian, Super Lover Cee & Casanova Rudd, Tribe Called Quest, why we hating on Hip-hops past? I have kids looking STUPID! on the dancefloor, why they all dressed up pretending to have been there during the 80's, and they don't know the music, they just stare in awe, so Cash where were you the first time you heard Criminal Minded? Where were you the first time you saw Spike Lee's video for Fight The Power? I can tell you exactly where I was, what the weather was like, how I felt and all, same applies for your favorites Trap Muzik, Trap or Die and what have you, you shouil wear a gas mask next time you hit the stove to cook up that crack, cause those vapors seem to be going to your head, might wind up on one of Skitzo's Crackheads Gone Wild DVD's!  ;D

again im not hatin on hiphops past,thats not the issue!
i love my old collection of hiphop.
what im sayin is, if ur a radio dj hosting a hiphop show u GOTTA BE CURRENT!
U cant just come to work with ur old collection and play whatevers on ur ipod.
U gotta find NEW MUSIC for the poeple.
U cant just be lazy and play the same shit week in week out, year in year out!
n then justify that by sayin "We playin sumthin different from the others" lol.
U can still play sum different, but CURRENT!

GZA dropped Protools, Wu Dropped, Ice Cube has a banger out, Bun B out, G unit dropped a very UNDERGROUND album! Too Short dropped, Heltah Skeltah have a new one, n about Criminal Minded....when was the last time you listened to any NEW KRS? if u a fan? or did u jus like Criminal Minded?

Planet Asia got a new one out, The new LL Cool J is out but niggas is still playin "Doin it".

Do we hear any of these new tracks on the Bridge!?
Naw, all we hear is the OLD TRACKS by artists who are still puttin out new work!

Now ask urself, do yall respect old school hiphop albums, or do u respect the ARTISTS themselves, cos they been puttin out NEW MATERIAL, but yall just too lazy to find the stuff n support the artist beyond their first albums?

U playlisting based on ur 1990-1998 collection, instead of gettin in touch with what the artists are doing now
@cash_sog