Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ani crackboy or member of crew wanna wanna battle?

Lil Lookie · 121 · 53135

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
But Cash to stay at da top spot u got 2 b on ya toes and shit.which means improving lyrically and composing those special beats or else crackboys will be famous for being whack. 8)

Improving lyrically for me involves getting more into SINGING and leaving RAPPING completely as it takes a much more sofisticated lyricist to write a VOCAL SONG than a RAP SONG.

And to be a better producer you need to move away from hiphop. ie. Timbaland

Awww, whats wrong muffin :-* why u upset now.
Collectively AND Individually - we dont just rap, we also sing,dance,produce and are songwriters in our own right.

Each member of Dem Crackboys are MUCH MORE than just "RAPPERS". (you stop with the namecalling,pls, theres no rappers here)

The Dealers is over here
The rappers are over there
Its on n Crackin over here
They broke n bitter over there

do the maths....we aint rappers! We Dealers!

ps. the rest of my niggas is doin what they supposed to be doin n im doin what im supposed to be doin.
We cant all be entertainin yall AG cats.lol. thats MY Job ;)
Only they can a**ess and give me feedback on my job and so far they are pleased so i really dont give 2 ducks what yall think.

I report to the Crackboys Administration, yall report to me. ;)

@cash_sog

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
But Cash to stay at da top spot u got 2 b on ya toes and shit.which means improving lyrically and composing those special beats or else crackboys will be famous for being whack. 8)

Improving lyrically for me involves getting more into SINGING and leaving RAPPING completely as it takes a much more sofisticated lyricist to write a VOCAL SONG than a RAP SONG.

And to be a better producer you need to move away from hiphop. ie. Timbaland

Awww, whats wrong muffin :-* why u upset now.
Collectively AND Individually - we dont just rap, we also sing,dance,produce and are songwriters in our own right.

Each member of Dem Crackboys are MUCH MORE than just "RAPPERS". (you stop with the namecalling,pls, theres no rappers here)

The Dealers is over here
The rappers are over there
Its on n Crackin over here
They broke n bitter over there

do the maths....we aint rappers! We Dealers!

ps. the rest of my niggas is doin what they supposed to be doin n im doin what im supposed to be doin.
We cant all be entertainin yall AG cats.lol. thats MY Job ;)
Only they can a**ess and give me feedback on my job and so far they are pleased so i really dont give 2 ducks what yall think.

I report to the Crackboys Administration, yall report to me. ;)

Nigga say something...u didn't say anything there....we all know that u r the pimp and the rest r yo crackbitches and they cant do anything without u...."we waiting for cash to get here..then we can get into the club"..."I cant comment on the monopoly album..i'll liv dat to cash"...nigga please

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lol. u just dont understand anything about BUSINESS!
I handle PR/Marketing. u can call me the INTERFACE!

Eg....."we waiting for cash to get here..then we can get into the club" = simply because i am the one who liases with the club owners and promoters..."I cant comment on the monopoly album..i'll liv dat to cash" = cos i handle the marketing and promo of the projects.lol He does the inside job, the shit u never see! i do the PUBLIC stuff,the shit u can interact with.
Enrol for a course or sumthin man. learn a bit. read a book.lol

Division of labour. Dig into that concept.

Now yall niggas with ur crews = everbody wants to talk at the same time, everybody wants to do everything. lol. everybody wants to be seen as the BOSS!Its the main reason why yall fight over everything EXCEPT for money.hahahahhahaa.

Like i said, all comp[laints,compliments,whatever, u report them to me, i will report then to my respective shareholders and role players within the Crackboy Structures.

Seems to be working for all of us already.
@cash_sog

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

Eg....."we waiting for cash to get here..then we can get into the club" = simply because i am the one who liases with the club owners and promoters..."I cant comment on the monopoly album..i'll liv dat to cash" = cos i handle the marketing and promo of the projects.lol He does the inside job, the shit u never see! i do the PUBLIC stuff,the shit u can interact with.

Now yall niggas with ur crews = everbody wants to talk at the same time, everybody wants to do everything. lol. everybody wants to be seen as the BOSS!Its the main reason why yall fight over everything EXCEPT for money.hahahahhahaa.

Like i said, all comp[laints,compliments,whatever, u report them to me, i will report then to my respective shareholders and role players within the Crackboy Structures.

Cash, u r so knowledgeable business wise, leave that music bullshit and go join a big as corporation or something they can sure make a lot of cash out of your smart business mind....

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
old school, new school! errbody's opinion all seem to have their own contradictory point of view...old school cats leave 'em the swag generation alone, n ya'll swag carriers go f*** on mad's balls wit ya crunk and elevatin of the game.

shit, why we fell in love wit the game in the first place?? it was that ol school rawness, not ur snappers n ballers.
i say u say wat u got to say, shit today aint hip hop, bop hop, maybe, hio hop?? not a chance!
is a royal thing..

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ lady big - dnt u figure in ten years time, people who weren't born in the 90's will b bumpin to sumthin different to wat is on now? U sound unhappy like there was no hiphop b4 the hiphop WE fell in love with. no one is sayin like the popular hiphop now, bt wat does it help shootin it down? Do u think it'l b cool if we tel the future to keep on doin wat we are now and support wat they want and guide if we feel they losin the plot? Wat the 'old school' dnt realise is they ensure rebelliousness within the minds of the new if they shoot down wat the kids like. When u treat kids like kids and respect their views, they obey! Parenting 101! Its the old cats fault!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
nx. what the f*** was that for? rather keep those comments to yourself. that was EXTREMLY unnecessary.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Just who the f*** is this Rabbi guy, I hate f***ing Jews.

this is an example of the type of thing that will get you a warning in future.

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile

Listen you f***ing cocksucker, what you breaking my balls for? I hate EVERYBODY in equal measure; niggers, spics, yids (like yourself) paddies, gooks, nips, chinks, pakis even some guido's (like
myself). Get the f*** outta here.

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
@ Koli. i feel you brah, wat um sayin though is that new school seem to have a problem wit old school and vice versa, dont get me wrong i bump todays hip hop no doubt, but i still got respect for the gods who started the game. it just dont seem necessary for cats to be arguin bout whats better 90's hip hop or wat we bumpin today.
they is on a perpendicular angle. scre comparisons. like they said_ its elevation!
is a royal thing..

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

Listen you f***ing cocksucker, what you breaking my balls for? I hate EVERYBODY in equal measure; niggers, spics, yids (like yourself) paddies, gooks, nips, chinks, pakis even some guido's (like
myself). Get the f*** outta here.

Real Recognise Real

Kev_luv

• Guppie
  • Money the mission, makin cents da deeper intuition
    • View Profile

If Hype gets a hustler of the year category....they should nominate Dirty Money
We can talk but money talks, so talk more bucks