Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Ani crackboy or member of crew wanna wanna battle?

Lil Lookie · 121 · 53149

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lol. u just dont understand anything about BUSINESS!
I handle PR/Marketing. u can call me the INTERFACE!

Eg....."we waiting for cash to get here..then we can get into the club" = simply because i am the one who liases with the club owners and promoters..."I cant comment on the monopoly album..i'll liv dat to cash" = cos i handle the marketing and promo of the projects.lol He does the inside job, the shit u never see! i do the PUBLIC stuff,the shit u can interact with.
Enrol for a course or sumthin man. learn a bit. read a book.lol

Division of labour. Dig into that concept.

Now yall niggas with ur crews = everbody wants to talk at the same time, everybody wants to do everything. lol. everybody wants to be seen as the BOSS!Its the main reason why yall fight over everything EXCEPT for money.hahahahhahaa.

Like i said, all comp[laints,compliments,whatever, u report them to me, i will report then to my respective shareholders and role players within the Crackboy Structures.

Seems to be working for all of us already.

If Hype gets a hustler of the year category....they should nominate Dirty Money

Or Give CRACKBOYS the DEC cover ;)
@cash_sog

Kev_luv

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Money the mission, makin cents da deeper intuition
    • View Profile

Eg....."we waiting for cash to get here..then we can get into the club" = simply because i am the one who liases with the club owners and promoters..."I cant comment on the monopoly album..i'll liv dat to cash" = cos i handle the marketing and promo of the projects.lol He does the inside job, the shit u never see! i do the PUBLIC stuff,the shit u can interact with.

Now yall niggas with ur crews = everbody wants to talk at the same time, everybody wants to do everything. lol. everybody wants to be seen as the BOSS!Its the main reason why yall fight over everything EXCEPT for money.hahahahhahaa.

Like i said, all comp[laints,compliments,whatever, u report them to me, i will report then to my respective shareholders and role players within the Crackboy Structures.

Is Hip Hop your only hustle? how do you manage to always stay so phly? or did you inherit that gwap? ???
We can talk but money talks, so talk more bucks

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

Is Hip Hop your only hustle? how do you manage to always stay so phly? or did you inherit that gwap? ???

gwap! did u just learn that word or something?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Kev_luv

• Guppie
    • View Profile

gwap! did u just learn that word or something?

Hating is a disease....and you need to be quarentined :P

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

l'il nigga please. buzz off. go learn another word

Kev_luv

• Guppie
    • View Profile

Famous last words......is that phrase in your hater 101 manual aswell? :-X

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

ekse f*** off. cash is waiting to give u the lesson on gwap you wanted. maybe u can learn how to create bullshit to warrant hate l'il shit

Kev_luv

• Guppie
    • View Profile

Nigga u showin signs of weakness.....join a support group :P

ekse f*** off. cash is waiting to give u the lesson on gwap you wanted. maybe u can learn how to create bullshit to warrant hate l'il shit

Kev_luv

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Join a support group.....u got a serious problem

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile

[/quote]
male groupies are so rare...i neva thort i'd witness such a display 1st hand,lol
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
I got a lot of hustles, unfortunately there wasnt much to inherit.
but hopefully my kids'll have a huge amount of gwap in their inheritance after im done milking the game for all its got. ;D

dont worry bout the haters. Worry bout gettin paper.
@cash_sog

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
@ lady b.i.g - the reason is simple. When the new cats came thru, they got shunned by the older generation. ridiculed and essentially ostracized! Bcoz they didnt do things the same way! So they had to develop their own school and hustle their own connects. Bcoz of that there, it bcame a competition. a "f*** me? f*** u then!" thing. Now that the tables r turnin, the bitterness from the old school cats is apparent. they feel they paved the way for these new cats and therefore deserve respect. New cats feel like them nucca's tried to shut them out and can go to hell coz they dnt owe them nothing. Thats y the battle is so drawn out. The old school didnt think the new school cud do it and they did! The revolution was all televised!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
edIT, Boreta and people like that are the new school of hip hop. They have literally changed the sound, not put new voices in secondhand casts. The rest are just lounging in the pop bubble of western greed mislabelled as hip hop to suck the lifeblood out of urban, largely black, youth. All that glitz and shit while the world gets worse and babies get hungrier. Call it what you want to from here it looks like someone's having a good laugh.

The new school is off the radar as is the old, the rest, is POP. No hate just fact. I like pop too sometimes (okay never but not because I forcefully don't), but just because you were fooled by the label on the bottle don't think I will be. I'm being simple but it's not as simple as you put it out to be I don't think.

I see generational links all the time. The split between the old and new school is imaginary, it's like pretending to have obstacles. Make good music people will love you. Whatever it is. Stop whining about being rejected by cats on computers and focus on your tracks and the rest will fall away. I learned that shit from a sixteen year old.

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
edIT, Boreta and people like that are the new school of hip hop. They have literally changed the sound, not put new voices in secondhand casts. The rest are just lounging in the pop bubble of western greed mislabelled as hip hop to suck the lifeblood out of urban, largely black, youth. All that glitz and shit while the world gets worse and babies get hungrier. Call it what you want to from here it looks like someone's having a good laugh.

The new school is off the radar as is the old, the rest, is POP. No hate just fact. I like pop too sometimes (okay never but not because I forcefully don't), but just because you were fooled by the label on the bottle don't think I will be. I'm being simple but it's not as simple as you put it out to be I don't think.

I see generational links all the time. The split between the old and new school is imaginary, it's like pretending to have obstacles. Make good music people will love you. Whatever it is. Stop whining about being rejected by cats on computers and focus on your tracks and the rest will fall away. I learned that shit from a sixteen year old.
word...that's how it has found such broad appeal, it is POP. its not to say people don't enjoy it, most people will always enjoy POP and therefore there's a lot of money to be made from it. bt the truth you highlighted above is that it lacks a crucial ingredient, it does not address the reality of the world we live in.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)