Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dark Skinned Broads...

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
This thread is missing something....BRICK

Lol. Wasn't Brick the self proclaimed sexiest dark skinned ma'fucca to ever breath? (No Flash Gordon). It would be nice to get his view on things for real.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
if your pretty your pretty dark or otherwise but yes most ppl are brain washed to believing the whiter the better ::)
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

love-ness

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
i find it quiet disrespectfull that guys see us gals as shag mates only.im not dark nor light skinned but i have frnds of both complexions and i knw that most guys that i know prefer dating light skinned gals rather than darker skinned gals,mostly just to be seen with the lighter skinned gals.light skinned gals a not easy nor a darker skinned gals this all depends on an individualll dnt generalise.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I havent travelled to the Dark side yet,still spoilt for choice on the lighter side. Yeah.Them dark broads seem to know what is gonna happen next on some "Are you trying to get me drunk?" Why do you want to come to my house at midnite? There are alot of why's. Not all of them though.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
i find it quiet disrespectfull that guys see us gals as shag mates only.im not dark nor light skinned but i have frnds of both complexions and i knw that most guys that i know prefer dating light skinned gals rather than darker skinned gals,mostly just to be seen with the lighter skinned gals.light skinned gals a not easy nor a darker skinned gals this all depends on an individualll dnt generalise.
Quiet disrespectful?would you prefer us being loud about it?
We also see women as cooks and cleaners.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Lmao at dis hole thred! Bt on da real im dark skind n i grew up bein teasd 4 it.bt as i grew up i realisd jus how fine n sexy hot dark chocl8 is.. Plus afta tastn vanila i hav 2 say chocl8 is f***n gud. Feel me?
spread love in da music

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

@ Nathan, u's one funny cat, lmao...

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

And preferably do all that with no shoes on.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Observation.

Iv always had a thing for pretty dark skinned girls. Maybe its because im light skinned myself and im trying to go against the grain, or maybe its just the fact that the prettiest dark skinned girl would kill the prettiest light skinned girl hands down in most cases.(My opinion)

Anyway. I have dated &/or piped a hell of a lot of pretty light skinned broads (coloured honeys included). But i haven't managed to bed too many dark skinned dime pieces. Please excuse my indiscretion, it is in the nature of xhosa males to brag about previous & current conquests.

I have noticed that it is significantly harder to bed/date dark skinned honeys. Its as if they have a higher self esteem than light skinned broads. I know i may be generalizing, but i have come across this phenomenon many times, and it has always been the case.

Are there any other guys who have noticed this? Why are light skinned girls so easy? How can complexion influence the character of a woman? Maybe even more so than her upbringing? This is wierd.

wow dude. been thinking abou this too and feel the same way and i just happen to like them dark skinned. been asking myself if it is really the way i  think it is. And another thing that i've noticed, never mind the skin tone, pretty girls are easier than the not so pretty ones. you'd think its the other way around but not in my experience.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

And preferably do all that with no shoes on.

Realtalk... f*** around and dirty up my carpets and shit.
Beating bitches since 1982.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
hey chill out love, dont take it personal. As crazy as they might sound they actually have a crap load of respect of the smarter sex.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
that word "toasted" sounds very wrong. dont know why Jay-Lee chose to use that word.