Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dark Skinned Broads...

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Observation.

Iv always had a thing for pretty dark skinned girls. Maybe its because im light skinned myself and im trying to go against the grain, or maybe its just the fact that the prettiest dark skinned girl would kill the prettiest light skinned girl hands down in most cases.(My opinion)

Anyway. I have dated &/or piped a hell of a lot of pretty light skinned broads (coloured honeys included). But i haven't managed to bed too many dark skinned dime pieces. Please excuse my indiscretion, it is in the nature of xhosa males to brag about previous & current conquests.

I have noticed that it is significantly harder to bed/date dark skinned honeys. Its as if they have a higher self esteem than light skinned broads. I know i may be generalizing, but i have come across this phenomenon many times, and it has always been the case.

Are there any other guys who have noticed this? Why are light skinned girls so easy? How can complexion influence the character of a woman? Maybe even more so than her upbringing? This is wierd.

Beating bitches since 1982.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Observation.

Iv always had a thing for pretty dark skinned girls. Maybe its because im light skinned myself and im trying to go against the grain, or maybe its just the fact that the prettiest dark skinned girl would kill the prettiest light skinned girl hands down in most cases.(My opinion)

Anyway. I have dated &/or piped a hell of a lot of pretty light skinned broads (coloured honeys included). But i haven't managed to bed too many dark skinned dime pieces. Please excuse my indiscretion, it is in the nature of xhosa males to brag about previous & current conquests.

I have noticed that it is significantly harder to bed/date dark skinned honeys. Its as if they have a higher self esteem than light skinned broads. I know i may be generalizing, but i have come across this phenomenon many times, and it has always been the case.

Are there any other guys who have noticed this? Why are light skinned girls so easy? How can complexion influence the character of a woman? Maybe even more so than her upbringing? This is wierd.

Hahaha, i don't know y u finding it hard 2 date/pipe the darker ones... Maybe u going for the type out ya league, the Face of Africa Modelling type, otherwise the fact that u bouncing is dat maybe u need to up your game ;)

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
yeah. maybe its your game thats weak kwanele lol
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Maybe you should just be quiet Greg.

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile

hahaha. your still lame joe lol
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Nah, dude has a point. As a light skinned hun theres a whole lot a obvious attention coming my way and sometimes even expect to be noticed  ;D . Point being , we not "easy" as you put it we just love attention.

As for dark skinned hun's , they grow up being teased and therefore were made to believe that they are ugly. So it's not that they not "easy" it's just they have issues when they young and you only see them coming out there shell when they more mature.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Personally i believe a beautiful woman is beautiful regardless of complexion, Never really noticed which shade of brown is harder/easier to bed(I also think that's a childish way of thinking)

I respect that you have your preferences, as do all of us, but a word of advise...as soon as you conciously go out looking to bed specifically a dark skinned girl...chances are you're not gonna get laid that weekend ;)
Real Recognise Real

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

As for dark skinned hun's , they grow up being teased and therefore were made to believe that they are ugly. So it's not that they not "easy" it's just they have issues when they young and you only see them coming out there shell when they more mature.
This thread is so full of generalisations.
I agree with Touareg, there are stunners across the complexion divide.
I'm dark skinned, like Hlubi Mboya kind of dark. Nobody teased me growing up except for nicknames like Black Beauty. Nobody made me feel I was ugly either. Why would you let anybody do that to you. You've gotta be blase and bold, you've gotta realise who you are from an early age and you won't waste your time with bothering abt what people say. There's so much more to life guys. so much more.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

This thread is so full of generalisations.
I agree with Touareg, there are stunners across the complexion divide.
I'm dark skinned, like Hlubi Mboya kind of dark. Nobody teased me growing up except for nicknames like Black Beauty. Nobody made me feel I was ugly either. Why would you let anybody do that to you. You've gotta be blase and bold, you've gotta realise who you are from an early age and you won't waste your time with bothering abt what people say. There's so much more to life guys. so much more.

Couldn't agree with u more on this one Nat... If u call urself "dark" then u ain't seen some peeps in my village, if there's a colour two shades darker than black, then thats them, and i ain't neva heard peeps teasing 'em about that...

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile

hahaha. your still lame joe lol
Kwanele and Greg
hehe another AG cats exposionsssss!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:35:04 AM by Blizzard »

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
So the conclusion to this thread is that Never judge anyone by the colour of their skin.... that sumthing u wouldve learnt if you went to a catholic school Threadz
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:44:19 AM by Deliverence »
The Truth... Its Real

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Woah...before the derailment deepens. The purpose of the thread was not to talk about disciminating or teasing people because of their complexion. I was simply asking why it "seems" that darker skinned women tend to have a lot more "self respect" as far as "giving" it up, as compared to light skinned women. Like i said, it was just an observation i made. I had the discussion with some friends earlier, and they said they could relate as well. Maybe im just paranoid, i dont know.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
So the conclusion to this thread is that Never judge anyone by the colour of their skin.... that sumthing u woukdve learnt if you wnet to a catholic school Threadz

You would have learnt to spell if you went to junior school.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
So the conclusion to this thread is that Never judge anyone by the colour of their skin.... that sumthing u woukdve learnt if you wnet to a catholic school Threadz

You would have learnt to spell if you went to junior school.

Uhmm that was not a spelling mistake dear sir, it is known as a typo  8)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 11:47:12 AM by Deliverence »
The Truth... Its Real

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
i am light skinned and my penis is black skinned, together we just nail across the table, no girl has complain bout the colour... maybe the duration but that another story!!!.... i was too horny .... ;D