Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AG RAP CITY

Mad · 79 · 31018

Mprofeti the Radical Process

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-13
    • View Profile
its been 5 weeks since i bought my nokia n 95 but it already a victim of my panicking, once a phone f***s me up when i wanna watch pron, i throw it on the wall, done that atleast twice on my new phone

U shud stop watching pron a lot....you shud do ur own pron sometimes.....it will help u with ur stress & s*** ;)
Freedom is only a state of mind....

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
the most stressing part about using a obile phone to access the internet is when it does not want to view the pages, it just gives a small x and some blank box, ish is irritating mostly when i want to watch some pron ish on the net, its been 5 weeks since i bought my nokia n 95 but it already a victim of my panicking, once a phone f***s me up when i wanna watch pron, i throw it on the wall, done that atleast twice on my new phone

HOW PATHETIC......
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
whats wrong with you people, you dissing me all the time? its like im some hitler typa nigga

chill out
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
sick flow combined with a sick swagger/
zig zag i claim on a ladder using my finger/
mad by nature but naughty more than nature/
mad flow, mad swagg and a mad attitude/
whack mcees tryina cop my brain/
once they see me they zoom my head with their mobile thingies/
bunch of'aggz doin what they do best/
im nice on th frees plus im sick with it/
i got fired on billboard coz i cracked hits/
i used to beatbox in dreamland with swizz beats/
i existed even b4 my mom met my dad/
so take me for real coz mad aint a fag/
boom baka boom you snooze you loose/
i trade on places and i committed many crimes and swapped faces/
walk on top of planets with different paces/
rape mother nature and cause global cooling/
mad is here to stay folks move out the way/

all of you gays better start comprehending with this ish

Hood.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
wat does AG RAP CITY mean mad?

what kind of a question is that? even though i think its f***ed up and its retarted i will answer you.

ag rap city, its like a zone where ag mcees come together to freestyle, just pure freestyle baby, no battling or shit, just freestyle, where we all connect in lyrics, we just flow like theres no tommorrow trying to express ourselves through freestyling. we are rappers, we not like these cats who release rap albums and at the end of the day say we not rappers, " its just that we do this and that" f*** that we dont deny who we are, we rappers and we come together to satnd and do what we love best. dig me?
Someone once said that one of the advantages about charooms, social networks (e.g mixt, facebook adn I add Africasgateway) is that as you are not talking face to face with the person you actually have time to think about what you gonna say. This of course is contrary to the principle of freestyling. Point is, i don't consider any of these verses as freestyles, jsut writtens. NO HATING! 8)
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

what kind of a question is that? even though i think its f***ed up and its retarted i will answer you.

ag rap city, its like a zone where ag mcees come together to freestyle, just pure freestyle baby, no battling or shit, just freestyle, where we all connect in lyrics, we just flow like theres no tommorrow trying to express ourselves through freestyling. we are rappers, we not like these cats who release rap albums and at the end of the day say we not rappers, " its just that we do this and that" f*** that we dont deny who we are, we rappers and we come together to satnd and do what we love best. dig me?
Someone once said that one of the advantages about charooms, social networks (e.g mixt, facebook adn I add Africasgateway) is that as you are not talking face to face with the person you actually have time to think about what you gonna say. This of course is contrary to the principle of freestyling. Point is, i don't consider any of these verses as freestyles, jsut writtens. NO HATING! 8)

ayo kid, who the hell do you think you are, coming in my thread and accusing ag rappers of being freestyle fakers? kid you on some bullshit you know that? dont be f***in with us boy, this the real ish we ridin on here, this aint no written ish, read th frees faggot, read em correctly and see if its something that was written, dont just spitt bullshit with your f***ing tongue nucca
Hood.

7-Sense

• Clinical finish/ Im the author of killing//
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • Screw ROME.... I say: All in day's work
    • View Profile

Someone once said that one of the advantages about chatooms, social networks (e.g mixt, facebook adn I add Africasgateway) is that as you are not talking face to face with the person you actually have time to think about what you gonna say. This of course is contrary to the principle of freestyling. Point is, i don't consider any of these verses as freestyles, jsut writtens. NO HATING! 8)

Okay look man I’ll tell you one thing… this ish is done off the dome… its not really freestyle cos you won’t be able hear me spit while you Kilos away… on the other hand, I
Say its a free cos "REAL AG HEADZ FOLLOW CONCEPTS IN MATTER OF MINUTES AND DROP ILL VERSES"... either way... It takes an Mc to know if ish written or Free... How you drop sumthin for us to read.
To test me you’ all have to weigh your dicks/
And create a heavy scene in pron flix/

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Someone once said that one of the advantages about chatooms, social networks (e.g mixt, facebook adn I add Africasgateway) is that as you are not talking face to face with the person you actually have time to think about what you gonna say. This of course is contrary to the principle of freestyling. Point is, i don't consider any of these verses as freestyles, jsut writtens. NO HATING! 8)

Okay look man I’ll tell you one thing… this ish is done off the dome… its not really freestyle cos you won’t be able hear me spit while you Kilos away… on the other hand, I
Say its a free cos "REAL AG HEADZ FOLLOW CONCEPTS IN MATTER OF MINUTES AND DROP ILL VERSES"... either way... It takes an Mc to know if ish written or Free... How you drop sumthin for us to read.

this kid might be right, some cats take time respond on battles, meaning that they are out googling for some undergeround and anonymous linez or paging somewhere on their rap manuals, cats like sarcastic are a good example

im the only nucca that keeps this ish pure freestyle
Hood.

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
damn u cats is still fighting, think i'll come back later when ur hormones have cooled down.

7-Sense

• Clinical finish/ Im the author of killing//
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • Screw ROME.... I say: All in day's work
    • View Profile

this kid might be right, some cats take time respond on battles, meaning that they are out googling for some undergeround and anonymous linez or paging somewhere on their rap manuals, cats like sarcastic are a good example

Im sure you keep it pure... Fake a** dude... Plus this Site is way too slow for person to post quickly.
To test me you’ all have to weigh your dicks/
And create a heavy scene in pron flix/

WORDSMITH

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

this kid might be right, some cats take time respond on battles, meaning that they are out googling for some undergeround and anonymous linez or paging somewhere on their rap manuals, cats like SARCASTIC are a good example

It shows that someone is really stupid or plain stupid...... 7-Sense makes more sense than you......
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Mad rapper plz don't get angry dude, I meant no offense. I withdraw my statement then, ya'll are WRITTING freestyles. :D
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

WORDSMITH

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Mad rapper plz don't get angry dude, I meant no offense. I withdraw my statement then, ya'll are WRITTING freestyles. :D

:D look kid instead of makin a fool of yourself... stop posting or post verses... How can you call shit thats: Typed down, Edited and re-Read , freestyles... it shows you know nuthin bout hip hop... never mind dropin a line.
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this don kid is running his mouth on some real bullshit
Hood.

WORDSMITH

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
this don kid is running his mouth on some real bullshit

He's on sum TRAM-TREIN shit real busy and no verses...
- Philo (Bloem Cat)