• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
and last one for everyone..... 

It's been real keep well... Be back for the music though....

:-*

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Another for the ladies of AG....

hahaha
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
yeah this is site is pretty shit (hey, an oxymoron!) now. it used be wack (not to this extent, mind you) and then it peaked. now, f*** i don't even know what to say.

actually, no i do. here's the deal. everyone who's fed up with this shit should simply stop posting for about a week. what's most likely to happen is that the people you probably get along with are likely to do the same and the provocoteurs will have the sandpit to themselves. they'll eventually tire.

try it.

alternatively or/and in the interim, i believe Nathan has an AG blog out.  i'm sure we can all agree his adminitrative powers would be well recieved  :D. or even Space's joint.

exodus!

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
What if milk created a section for newbies only, anf they were restricted from spreading their shit through out the whole site, we could give mad rapper his own little box, he could be like AG's very own caged monkey, you go read the nonsense he puts out, and then get back to the sunny side of things!!  ;D ;D ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What if milk created a section for newbies only, anf they were restricted from spreading their shit through out the whole site, we could give mad rapper his own little box, he could be like AG's very own caged monkey, you go read the nonsense he puts out, and then get back to the sunny side of things!!  ;D ;D ;D

Milk is a myth, created by the capitalist media.

By the way, Julius Malema just gave a press conference, where he calls Lekota's idea of a new party "right-wing".

f***ing retard.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
yeah this is site is pretty shit (hey, an oxymoron!) now. it used be wack (not to this extent, mind you) and then it peaked. now, f*** i don't even know what to say.

actually, no i do. here's the deal. everyone who's fed up with this shit should simply stop posting for about a week. what's most likely to happen is that the people you probably get along with are likely to do the same and the provocoteurs will have the sandpit to themselves. they'll eventually tire.

try it.

alternatively or/and in the interim, i believe Nathan has an AG blog out.  i'm sure we can all agree his adminitrative powers would be well recieved  :D. or even Space's joint.

exodus!

sounds like a good idea!!! i remember when i got here AG, there were lots of knowledgeable peeps. they were dropping knowledge from music to politics. this was in 2006 . they slowly disappeared  one by one and now we have a bunch of retards with multiple accounts spewing vomit all over the place.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:33:30 PM by Blizzard »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

try it.

exodus!

sounds like a good idea!!! i remember when i got here AG, there were lots of knowledgeable peeps. they were dropping knowledge from music to politics. this was in 2006 . they slowly disappeared  one by one and now we have a bunch of retards with multiple accounts spewing vomit all over the place.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Hood.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
^honestly, dude, how f***ing lonely are you? akhomacherie ekomani?

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Milk is a myth, created by the capitalist media.

By the way, Julius Malema just gave a press conference, where he calls Lekota's idea of a new party "right-wing".

f***ing retard.

wow. just motherf***ing wow.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Im thinking of retiring too but i cant because who will be the king of movies in the movie section. The new showings,hottest shows and serieses,the reviews, movie  box office sales and shit.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet