Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Tom Cruise's New Look

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@New Jack, is it just me or is Matthew McCoughnahey just like Keanu Reeves; exactly the same in each and every one of his movies. Same accent, same f***in' mannerisms, same look, same erything? Da only McCoughnahey movie I ever enjoyed was da one wid Al Pacino, where dey act as Sports Bookies a**istin' people to place "astute" bets on NFL Matches.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@New Jack, is it just me or is Matthew McCoughnahey just like Keanu Reeves; exactly the same in each and every one of his movies. Same accent, same f***in' mannerisms, same look, same erything? Da only McCoughnahey movie I ever enjoyed was da one wid Al Pacino, where dey act as Sports Bookies a**istin' people to place "astute" bets on NFL Matches.

ha ha yeah true but i feel Keanu is more laidback even in real life.

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
tom cruise eat human placenta for lunch   :-\
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Saw the Trailer of Valkyrie its really promising. It looks 60% Hollywood and 40% German(them flippin Fighter planes,and all that Motion picture ish,Blockbuster in the 1940's Damn! The dude who plays Hitler character looks exactly like him.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Saw the Trailer of Valkyrie its really promising. It looks 60% Hollywood and 40% German(them flippin Fighter planes,and all that Motion picture ish,Blockbuster in the 1940's Damn! The dude who plays Hitler character looks exactly like him.
frightening shit hey. I had to look real close to distingush between the two, thought it was another Puc sarger. ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
frightening shit hey. I had to look real close to distingush between the two, thought it was another Puc sarger. ;D

Hu hu hu hu hu hu Word!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
 Tom Cruise ressurected and brought back UNITED ARTIST especially with his catalogue.  Valkyrie opens next month in SA  i cant wait.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
word is Tom Cruise is going to receive an Oscar for best supporting actor for that role in Tropic Thunder. big UPS, he stole the show there :)

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
finally saw tropic thunder last night. LOL tom cruise and those huge arms killed me. LOL.

this line. "whose the key grip? you you punch him in the face" LOL had me in stiches

diet coke. LOL
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yo i just seen it the other day too, tom cruise is an a**hole in that shit, i laughed and laughed!

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
saw the trailor of Valkyrie, not interested but i'd like to see Tropic Thunder though even though i havent seen the trailor.

anyway, Anyone seen Talk To Me? Damn, Don Cheadle is the shit. The movie is about this radio DJ in the late 60's. Its based on a true story, serious and very funny at the same time.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Anyone seen Talk To Me? Damn, Don Cheadle is the shit. The movie is about this radio DJ in the late 60's. Its based on a true story, serious and very funny at the same time.

yeah a dope movie. thoroughly enjoyed it.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up