Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Crackboys Fam

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +19/-16
    • View Profile
I dnt often log in to the beloved AG, but i did recently and realised there mite b a few questions u mite want to ask a different member of the Crackboys. If i am correct, u can holla via this thread and i'l let u kno wat u need to. P.s bow to Buff!!!
"How can I stay anonymous, when it's my job to be famous?"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
ye welcome homeboy....

one question thou:

what made u quit the poetry and all that conscious shit u used to?
haha
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Planet! Sup homes? My nigg! On the real, i aint quit none of wat i used to do. I've added to my portfolio wat i cudn't do well. I believe i'm a betta all round mc now! Bt cats close to me wil tel u i stil rip, even betta nw, that poetry and shit i used to. As to the word 'conscious'.. i choose nt to use that word bcoz its confusing. I undastand wat u're alluding to tho. Get urself a copy of the monopoly dawg. I'm certain u'l b thrilled

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I dnt often log in to the beloved AG, but i did recently and realised there mite b a few questions u mite want to ask a different member of the Crackboys. If i am correct, u can holla via this thread and i'l let u kno wat u need to. P.s bow to Buff!!!

so you the so called koli ha? alllow me to introduce myself

im the mad rapper aka" queesntowns best selling rap artist" aka " triple m [ money making machine]

im sure cash has told you about me, well im the most hated in ag so far,

i been hearing stuff from cash about you

saw an article about him on hype and he mentioned that you had a beef with zuluboy or zubz, not sure, but one of them cats

been hearing all this shit you cats been doing and if i may comment, you one crazy a**hole

but after all welcome to ag man, its good to have you here,

but dont ever try to f*** with me ;)  aight!!!!
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
So whats up between You and Zulu boy,is there a Beef? what happened after yall were in Rhyme n reason both crackboys and Zulu Boy,(I could hear niggaz uttering Bi..bi ..bi live on  air Zu.. zu.. zulu boy started it ;D ;D)

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Koli the kid, sup man...

Wat shud we expect in yo mixtape?
We all loved wat u did with anvilla, twas mad nyc, if they wanted u as a fulltime member of the anvils, wud u consider it?

I heard u once dropped a mixtape, any chance of u uploading it 4 us?

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
i suppose a KOLI FAN CLUB is imminent.... ;)
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
f*** it im not posting on this thread again, this cat gonn think he some kind of a celebrity or vip or somethin

f*** it , i dont give a f*** about koli, dont even know how he looks like. so f*** him and his crew

seen this typa shit before...... dude comes through and starts flossin and babblin and gettin some lil attention and after that he acts like his hard...f*** it, this nigga aint done shit.

koli nigga i aint feeelin ya, so heres a welcoming from me" welcome to the world where cats get buried alive for f***ing with the mad rapper"
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
U from the e.c? Stand up and b counted! I aint heard of u tho bt i'm keen to ur stuff! Hope u aint half steppin son! I am crazy i kno! I'm in umtata rite now seein a shrink! Lol!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
U from the e.c? Stand up and b counted! I aint heard of u tho bt i'm keen to ur stuff! Hope u aint half steppin son! I am crazy i kno! I'm in umtata rite now seein a shrink! Lol!

you do that ish and see that shrink, but iaint worth it homey, if you looking for me you can laways find me chillin, sippin crys,smoking weed and watching some deep prono movies in goldmine records, bert strauss street, queenstown baby

goldmine.... we kingz
Hood.

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ new jack - i dnt have beef with zuluboy. I spoke my mind on the video track coz we had an altercation him and i. And no otha crackboy was there so its nt a cb v zb thing. Unfortunately i wasn't inside the studio at metro wen we were there and he was as wel. Afta the bi bi bi that was said on air, homie spoke to me to clear the air. Its on tape so i mite choose to put it in the next CB dvd

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ luvbyte - wuss gud? U can expect a diverse offerin of music on my tape. From the hardcore street to the heartcore sheet music! U can expect to hear sum u hadn't paired me with if u've only heard me on the crackboys series! Bt it wil b crack. Abt the anvils; Sup 30? 25 i c u! Shout out to mycbeth! It was a tite track! And there'l b more of those dig me? Bt i am Crack! They wudn't ask that of me coz they kno my family. I wudnt ask them that either coz that wud b disrespectin their fam and their grind. I wil say this tho.. U mite b lucky and witness a mixtape collabo.. The Anvils and Koli on a dope tape! Nveigh and Koli on a tape.. Lez and Koli! Now thats possible. Mayb, mayb not! Yo, where blaklez at? Ha ha ha

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ Myth - mayb i shud start one! wil u join it? Lol

Koli qha

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@ nathan - jus to carry ova our conversation.. U must also undastand brotha, u cnt relate the same way to everyone. The light in which a young mami see's me, shud not and cannot b the same way a cat that disrespects me at the club see's me. Plus, i cud have been a choir boy in high school, it don't mean i'd b the same all these years lata. People morph, circumstances change. Ones nature won't change tho! e.g I wudn't have been in situations to get me arrested in high skul, bt i aint in high school no more son. Dig me?