Africas Gateway - Code of Conduct

Dpleezy · 75 · 16564

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Ekks, do you think if we all gave a hundred bucks we could buy half of Zim and set up a hip hop volkstaat over there?

That would be cool. I call dibs on the presidency.

Very possible... The higher the post count the more prominent that person becomes in the nation of AG... But the problem might be the women issue, i guess we might have to invade an unfortunate neighboring state and rob 'em off they women and other necessities...

this guy deserves an oscar for being the funniest guy, shit mna you cant act up. adam sandler aint stand a chance
Hood.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: the mad rapper link=topic=24497.msg175824#msg175824 date=12238355 :-\ :-\98
Ekks, do you think if we all gave a hundred bucks we could buy half of Zim and set up a hip hop volkstaat over there?

Very possible... The higher the post count the more prominent that person becomes in the nation of AG... But the problem might be the women issue, i guess we might have to invade an unfortunate neighboring state and rob 'em off they women and other necessities...

lan oscar for being the
an oscar for comedy now i know ur dumb as f***

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Quote from: the mad rapper link=topic=24497.msg175824#msg175824 date=12238355 :-\ :-\98

lan oscar for being the

well you no so clever afterall, i know oscars dont include comdy and stuff like that, im just saying it casue this guy is funny and he can act somebullshit. if you thinking about teaching me about oscars, well forget it, i know about oscars more than you do. so stop being such a clueless jerk and open your bloody mind
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

lan oscar for being the

well you no so clever afterall, i know oscars dont include comdy and stuff like that, im just saying it casue this guy is funny and he can act somebullshit. if you thinking about teaching me about oscars, well forget it, i know about oscars more than you do. so stop being such a clueless jerk and open your bloody mind

we'll hopefully be seeing the end of this kinda thing soon, but I must admit, some things are just so dumb that you have to laugh.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
dpleezy, i think you need to consult milk and get those rules on the go man, we really need them fast before these retards continue more with their bullshit
Hood.

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I thought we agreed to ingonore certain types of posts here? Deac & Pyro should know better.

MBlakh is right you lot perpetuate the BS.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 01:16:38 AM by TATEguru. »

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I thought we agreed to ingonore certain types of posts here? Deac & Pyro should know better.

How can they know better if they are part of the so called problem.Whenever a thread gets derailed they are most likely involved.

I agree with EKKS, u ppl are taking this way to serious.... u would think yall were running a country with all those rules.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 07:08:33 AM by RUTHLESS »

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
thumbs up from me.
(and i dont even like rules)lol.
@cash_sog

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

How can they know better if they are part of the so called problem.Whenever a thread gets derailed they are most likely involved.

I agree with EKKS, u ppl are taking this way to serious.... u would think yall were running a country with all those rules.

Peasant thou shalt adress me by my full name(which ever one I choose that week)

That not good enough for ya?

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
dpleezy, i think you need to consult milk and get those rules on the go man, we really need them fast before these retards continue more with their bullshit

im at a loss for words :D
Deac, please put a FAIL PIC on this post
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

im at a loss for words :D
Deac, please put a FAIL PIC on this post

comedy.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

OG Beezak

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +6/-16
  • uMlazi--- keep hustling