Iz T.i. new lp tyt?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
T.I is the KING of the South POINT BLANK PERIOD!
Like Pimp C said on his album KING! All the old cats move over for TI!

First week sales from Paper Trail = 569,361 units total = Gold in first week!

Another notable TI vs TIP sales(his 2007 release) this week, just over 3,000 units! = Nas's sales this week on his latest album.

WHY is he the best.
I'd like you and ya boy Lucas to answer that.

1. Lyrically, i dont think anyone except for Andre 3 stacks comes close from the South. He far surpa**es Scarface.
2. Sales(as a solo artist) , nobody touchin TIP, platinum everytime nigga!
3. Songwriting ability, he has displayed 50cent/Eminem matching ability in crafting a good SONG(not just RAP SONG)
4. Swagger, he the freshest nigga in the south period! maybe Weezy cum close, but TIP is fresh!
5. Business SAvvy, he has proven quite the intelligent businessman.
6. Talents outside of rap, he did a gr8 job acting on ATL and American Gangster. very polished. very Pac like!
7. Performances, ELECTRIFYING, he has an insane presence reminiscent again of Pac with a crazy edge. hav yall seen him do  "Bring em out, Beat down low live? crazy
8. That Nigga Shit, from his dope dealin,trappin,to jailtime and house-arrests n comin out of all that negativity, to his mackin skills, to being a rags to riches story, he's THAT NIGGA!
9. Beef, he has bodied, Lil Flip, murked Ludacris, Aborted Shawty Lo,  and avoided 50 cents booby traps n remained on top!
10. He has worked with the greatest in the game right now. Jay Z,Just Blaze,Swiss Beats,Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Kanye, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, Lil Wayne, UGK, Jamie Foxx, Polow da don, Young Jeezy...nuff said
Good enough.

But Dre's still better

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
AnDre3000 is honest! East Point representative right thurre!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:03:07 PM by watziznehmegin »

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
This album is far superior to the carter III. T.I is indeed the king of the south. this is the illest shit i have heard come out of the south since luda's word of mouth album!!!

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
PAPER TRAIL is HOT!!!!!

Yo he had lots on his chest and the way he dun bounced BACK....i gots to co-sign.
Tip only nigga 4rm tha south who can murk  NY cats on they own tracks, Wezzy days are numbered (2.5 million more)  ;D wezzy got more kids wit him so he'll outsell ti 4 a minute.....Tip on sum grown man shit ryt here!!!!!!!
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile

Another notable TI vs TIP sales(his 2007 release) this week, just over 3,000 units! = Nas's sales this week on his latest album.

WHY is he the best.

1. Lyrically, i dont think anyone except for Andre 3 stacks comes close from the South. He far surpa**es Scarface.
3. Songwriting ability, he has displayed 50cent/Eminem matching ability in crafting a good SONG(not just RAP SONG)
4. Swagger, he the freshest nigga in the south period! maybe Weezy cum close, but TIP is fresh!
6. Talents outside of rap, he did a gr8 job acting on ATL and American Gangster. very polished. very Pac like!
7. Performances, ELECTRIFYING, he has an insane presence reminiscent again of Pac with a crazy edge. hav yall seen him do  "Bring em out, Beat down low live? crazy
8. That Nigga Shit, from his dope dealin,trappin,to jailtime and house-arrests n comin out of all that negativity, to his mackin skills, to being a rags to riches story, he's THAT NIGGA!
9. Beef, he has bodied, Lil Flip, murked Ludacris, Aborted Shawty Lo,  and avoided 50 cents booby traps n remained on top!
10. He has worked with the greatest in the game right now. Jay Z,Just Blaze,Swiss Beats,Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Kanye, Busta Rhymes, Eminem, Lil Wayne, UGK, Jamie Foxx, Polow da don, Young Jeezy...nuff said
Good enough.

But Dre's still better

I love 3 stacks too.
but he loses with the dress sense(remember the football padding and feather pants n that putrid wig)lol
@cash_sog

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

WHY is he the best.

True!

TIP is mature man,i liked the way he responded to Jim jones swagger Jab.

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
ok - so can anyone share this album?
lets hear what u guys are really talkin about here
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

thats f***ing disgusting man! ;D
Go BUY the album!
Its a cla**ic
@cash_sog

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

thats f***ing disgusting man! ;D
Go BUY the album!
Its a cla**ic

just copped it, dayum. i co-sigy cash with some of the above points, i think also what i like about T.I is the fact that if we look at the new age southern rappers, the content is almost stale, T.I is very fresh, i mean ive heard diverse albums and this 1 is most def amongst those, the content varies and he sounds like a real smart dude. ws watching an interview with some internnet tv ish and the way he answered the questions about 50's shots at his was waaay smarter than most nuccas ive heard addressing beef situations.

i like the content on the song with rihanna also.

his vese on Swagger like us is killer cos he gives em cats props, but also draws the attention to the fact that when u see the lineup u automatically a**ume that T.I will be bodied, bt m sure u change ur mind by the time the song ends, smart cat. off all the cats on the lineup of swagger like us, i also think they all have swagger, but T.I drips of swagger, he vomits it and spills it all ova the booth and where-eva he goes without trying, he just is swagger.
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Niggaz lyk Zeb r da reason S.A. Hip-Hop aint selling

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
lucas. you should really check yourself before you say shit like that. remember when i was still in p.e, when i was always talkin bout bootleggin

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Why's he sounding like Shawty lo on the whatever you like track...1st time i heard it, I thot twas Shawty lo....until i saw it on tv last night...
Who's jackin who, is it part of the beef between them, is he trying to prove a point to Shawty lo?

or is it just my imagination running away with me....

Lil Lookie

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-8
  • Cripz n Bloodz
    • View Profile
Jabu Lephoma wtf its not lyk u dut copy shit

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Jabu Lephoma wtf its not lyk u dut copy shit
Ska nkwela masepa wena.
Was I not lecturing about that bootlegging shit?
Your stupid a** was tryna give me bootlegged shit. The only reason I took that 1 is coz I'd BOUGHT the originals........ except immortal technique. He dead anyway.

And what the f*** wrong with you? Put my surname on the net again and i'll come back just to whip yo fake a** Mos Def look-a-like self.
And go to gym nigga, you cheekbone's not supposed to have more muscle then yo arm.
f*** outta here

cash

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile