Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Juggalo Kultcha!!!

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Yesterday, I took one of my friends to his very first Insane Clown Posse concert
in his life. Every year, they have the HolloWicked Tour in Worcester, Ma**achussets
and it was bangin! The thing that annoys me (along with some Juggalos, fans of ICP),
is that you'll find Juggalos wilding out everywhere.

After the concert, when my friends wentto McDonalds, we were waiting in line and then bam, 20 Juggalos follow and everytime they entered, they always gotta yell "Woop Woop". As funny and annoying it must have been, I bet the people working at McDonalds were like "if any more face painted freaks come, I'm going to stick my head in the frialator!"  ::) :D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:09:47 PM by M-Point »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
"f*** the Insane Clown Posse, of rap they're making a mockery." - Chino XL
 Juggalos are the strangest creatures on the planet. I'm glad we don't really have them here, but I did have one guy in school with me that was almost there.

Their music is okay, but not good enough to attract that kind of fanaticism, so I don't understand it. Kids act like they're willing to die for them.

I have a few pics of a juggalo chick that use I used to chat with and mail. They are also not shy people  :D

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yeah, you can't go to a concert without hearing the chant "Family, Family" and Juggalos
really take things to heart. You cant even mention the words Eminem or Kid Rock in front of a Juggalo/ette or they will tear you down. Most Juggalettes (female Juggalos)
dress skanky and days before the concert, I warned my desperate friend to slow his
role. My other friend and I warned him that most (not all) Juggalettes are
with boyfriend, are underaged, or have STDs.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
eish....this question kinda sucks,

hey mpoint dont you know how to make a pic your signature and make it big? ive been trying the ish but pics are small all the time, help me about bra, i need to post you guys my pics
Hood.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
LMAO...... ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D .....sure mad rapper, u one funny dude

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
One of the best highlights of the concert was the Horror Film convention we went to.
Believe it or not, my friends and I met 2 of the actors who starred in Clerks 1 and 2,
Jason Mews and the guy who played Dante.

One of the funniest parts of the concerts was seeing the smoke cipher in the bathroom.
There were a group of 15 people in the bathroom, smoking and discussing about ICP and
other Horrorcore artists. 3 minutes later, the security guard busted them all.