Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Fat Joe Talks Lil Wayne, Says He's Incomparable

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
October 14th, 2008 | Author: Slava Kuperstein

Fat Joe, busy working on his next album, took the time out to about another rapper's project - Lil Wayne's Tha Carter IV.

“Lil Wayne, don’t bet against him right now!” said Joe. “Don’t bet against this guy ever right now. He calls me in the middle of the night: ‘Come to the studio.’ I get there, this nigga pressed play, and everything he played was super-duper phenomenal, number-one [smash]. He’s singing, ‘So I went to get her in my spaceship.’ Craziest thing you ever heard in your life.”

Joey Crack went on to say that while the Jay-Z comparisons may have been fine, Lil Wayne is soon to head into a cla** of his own after the sequel to Tha Carter III, which has gone over two times platinum.

“They compared him a lot to Jay-Z, and you could see where he was influenced,” elaborated Joe. “But after this next album — I’m not saying he’s the best rapper of all time, [but] you can’t compare him to any rapper in the world. Because no rapper has done what he’s about to do. That’s crazy! He’s a rock star, man. Hit mania!”
Fat Joe's next album, Nino "Dubs" DeLuca, like Tha Carter IV, has no set release date. Joe's album will feature Akon, Ron Brownz and Infamous.
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
October 14th, 2008 | Author: Slava Kuperstein
Joey Crack went on to say that while the Jay-Z comparisons may have been fine, Lil Wayne is soon to head into a cla** of his own after the sequel to Tha Carter III, which has gone over two times platinum.

“They compared him a lot to Jay-Z, and you could see where he was influenced,” elaborated Joe. “But after this next album — I’m not saying he’s the best rapper of all time, [but] you can’t compare him to any rapper in the world. Because no rapper has done what he’s about to do. That’s crazy! He’s a rock star, man. Hit mania!”

My homie joey goin homo ridin on wayn'es dick like that!!
is a royal thing..

Headwarmaz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
  • Bush Radio 89.5 FM (www.bushradio.co.za)
    • View Profile
hehehehehehehehe... i think lil wayne has some song coming up prolly a line like "I'm outta this world, I picked her up in my spaceship/...travelled back in time lollipop licked by da mudafuken ancients/
Headwarmaz...

For the LOVE of Hip Hop

Swordsman

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-21
    • View Profile
Yo f*** lil wayne, I heard he doesn't write rhymes he just freestyles and then it finally clicked why his lines are so dry and horribly untasteful, look at the other Carter[Jay] he doesn't write too but his lines are dope, and I feel that there are songs which became hits and could've been hits without him being featured on them he just rode on some people's tips like T-payne did.