Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AGENT SMITH

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
In the highly cla**ified, Black-Op's dept. in Langley...

(The Director) ".....Agent Smith you come highly recommended and your Resume is impressive to say the least.....those scars on Morpheus' body, that was you?....."Yes Sir Director Kane"....and before being deployed to the Matrix, I see you honed your skills in Nicaragua....."Yes Sir but the Iran-Contra Scandal was hard on all of us"......yeah, tell me about it, I had to feed the Senate Oliver North just to save my own skin. Before Nicaragua I see you managed to survive Watergate without a scratch, now that's impressive....."Thank you sir"......Wait a God-Damn minute!...It says here you cut your teeth on the Gra**y Knoll in Dallas, you were the Third Shooter?......."I'm afraid so sir"........Listen Smith, I'm gonna cut to the chase; this whole David Webb debacle has crippled us. I barely survived, I lost my Deputy Director, Pamela f***ING Landy is now a hero on Capitol Hill and David Webb is still out there. Smith I need a man of your caliber right now; I'm gonna appoint you as my Deputy Director, now when can you start?....."Last week sir"......That's exactly what I like to here Deputy Director Smith!....You'll find your office on the Ninth Floor; it's a corner office! David Webb's file is on your desk, I want you to retrace his steps, starting from the East River......."I'm on it Director sir!"........
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Seeing as how you've failed to capture me on numerous occa**ions I dont think you should be so smug

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Seeing as how you've failed to capture me on numerous occa**ions I dont think you should be so smug

Ha ha ha ha!

Only Agent Smith and Chris Tucker  made 1 only 1 hot movie and he doesnt need to apply anywhere "Matrix and Rush Hour respectively.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@New Jack, didn't understand anything you said, moving along...how dare you desecrate our Highbury Heroes in such a fashion?......IN THE BACKGROUND......#2..New Jack must be neutralised, understood?......"Yes Sir Deputy Director Smith Sir!".....
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@New Jack, didn't understand anything you said, moving along...how dare you desecrate our Highbury Heroes in such a fashion?......IN THE BACKGROUND......#2..New Jack must be neutralised, understood?......"Yes Sir Deputy Director Smith Sir!".....

Neutralise this Blasphemous individual.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile