Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

case of an ex

N.A 187 · 42 · 9646

bugsamsa

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Damn, y'all fall in love for the wron' reasons I suppose, unless the relationship's stuck-up. that cat, that go out clubbin' & calls he's ex'ses for sex when he's about to leave kills me tho :D c that right there's pretty sad man, I fil for you man for real dawg. Perhaps try to up yo game? I mean, can't you @ least "even" mack on a sloushed shortie(s)? Cash's right, leave the ol' pussy alone & go for the fresh one, One night stand

It's not about game - i would like to believe i got game - otherwise them ex-es are on something to always let me back in the wee hours. I do get new pussy, but i don't like hustles especially 4 in the morning drunk.

Devin done said it - "You lost your for sure pussy, looking for some new pussy"

nigga u aint got game! u think u the shit cos they keep comin back fo sex. u damba**!!! hahhaa! that makes u a Splackaveli.LMAO!
U THE 1 BEING PLAYED! LIKE WILDCARD SAY! THEY PULLING THE STRINGS ON U IN THAT SITUATION! ur the victim

U know how hard it is for a chick to keep it "about the sex" without wanting to take it to the next level. She can only do that if she really thinks very little of u. Thats not GAME.hahahahahha!

Guaranteed, every nigga with Game knows this.....if u hittin a chick right! she gon wana take it to the nex level. an EX will want to patch things up! but if u jus AVERAGE PIPE to her then she'll keep u for convenience, while her man(with Game) is out gettin NEW O.P.P!

hahhaha.
Game Expert Cash

I phone the women they don't phone me - so there goes your hollow view. echoo.

PS. If you want to throw labels and insults at least get the spelling right Nape.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
lmao! dog, do u! its all good!
but the fact that u calling ur ex's is -1000000 points for u! +1000000 points for them! hahahahahahhahaha.

@ensi1, like i said(if the PIPE is good YES! if its AVERAGE BUGSAMSA PIPE, okay) most women know that when its good,they wana be selfish wid they pipe, but if its average, they aint tryin to be wit dat pipe forever. ;D its jus pipe.

Or r u sayin that u can keep it bout pipe if the nigga is the shit!
Im jus aksin ;)

anyway, bottom line, RECYCLIN Pussy is cool, but diggin in the trashcan for OLD PUSSY!!! NAAAAA DOG. u know dat wrong! the X in EX is there for a reason mayn! X that shit! lmao!

Im jus f***in witchu man
@cash_sog

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
LOL
Cash
i just hope that women are smart enuff to know that good 'pipe' whithers real fast (so if you trying to be with dude forever, sex cant be all that important, maybe number 2 on the list ;) ).

Or r u sayin that u can keep it bout pipe if the nigga is the shit!
Im jus aksin ;)

theres no way possible that any person can be gifted in that way...
you cant have the perfect personality/look fly/ and hold it down in the bedroom (an'yekhe lonto bhuti)
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
heeeei sum ppl are gifted i say :D
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
heeeei sum ppl are gifted i say :D

Mpho means Gift so I suppose you 2 is gifted lol
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
in mo than one way ;)
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
theres no way possible that any person can be gifted in that way...
you cant have the perfect personality/look fly/ and hold it down in the bedroom (an'yekhe lonto bhuti)

WHAT IS THAT LAST BIT?

And why not?

I've gone back to one or two of my exes, but only the ones that I wasn't really serious about.

If you go back to someone where there was some real feelings you're bound to get into shit, cos either you're gonna become attached or she is.

I always make it very clear to girls if its just about the sex. for some reason it never stays that way though and they try to make it more and I have to duck out.

On one or two occasions I've met girls who are really cool and can actually manage to keep it physical without trying to involve feelings.

Cash, that doesn't mean your skills aren't good, it just means that you've met a woman who knows what she wants and realises that complicating shit with feelings may result in the arrangement ending.

Enis21

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-13
    • View Profile
WHAT IS THAT LAST BIT?

i was just emphasising my point...
"Stuck with yourself like the rest of us"

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Go get the pussy if thats what she wants  only, and make sure when u there u let her know u got a chic u love seriously...Carry her (your current chics photo) in ya wallet or print it on your t shirt.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
Carry her (your current chics photo) in ya wallet or print it on your t shirt.

tl tl tl. you are jut sooo wrong wena user formerly know as. you are so wrong jo. ;D

now. firstly i dont know what its gonna help you to be having pictures in wallets. unless you was planning on flipping that open and stuff. on some im detective smang smang - which is concerning on its own i think. like. uhm. el creepo. * rethinks situation fast *

as for printing it on the tshirt. the kind of behaviour that had me chuckling til i collapsed upon this page. order!

- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
AIDS Kills...
you might get ex'd messin wit all your ex's

Aids
Is
Dangerous
Son

and dnt even tell me bout condoms...coz sh*t happens!!!
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
AIDS Kills...
you might get ex'd messin wit all your ex's

Aids
Is
Dangerous
Son

and dnt even tell me bout condoms...coz sh*t happens!!!

Amen...blac rose pearl da sky, its beautiful how loney people want to go back and fix their mistakes coz thats all it is, i rather keep contact and make em jelous bout my new girlies.. and oh yeah Ladies da only Ex u can go back to is a confused one so emotions dont have shiiiiiiiiiiiit to do with it.

If its somebody u sow urself growing old around''not neccessarily marriedge'' then i think it diserves a chance, after all its a journey we on, y limit our abilities. yet da quest must have a purpose.