Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hip hop in Lesotho: A cipha perspective

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
And please visit the blog: nemesisinc.blogspot.com if you are interested in discovering more stuff related to the hip-hop happenings in Lesotho.

Peace!
[/quote]

tell cats in lesotho to hola at me at the.brdg@gmail.com with tracks and info will be heading there in december
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 04:22:58 PM by t2da »

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
yeeeeeeh to Biz for thinking up this brilliant inevention!! Big Ups homez.
is a royal thing..

t2da

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
@ t2da: will send you a package, and pa** on the message in the process

@ Lady_B.I.G: respect ;)

just checked my email thanks will download the tracks later please send me ur numbers so i can hola back

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Yo, peace to any and everyone who checked out the link, and took time out to peep the blog. This is the second part of the documentary, and featured on it is an emcee/producer called Anonymous. Peep it...feedback will be highly appreciated ;)

And please keep visiting the blog: nemesisinc.blogspot.com for an inside scoop of how we went about putting the various scenes together. Peace!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
the keyMan Anonymous....this nigga right here has to be one of the most diverse emcees/ producers i have had the privallage of working with let alone meeting...style can very much be explained as the epitome of what an underground head should be, no holds bared raps and beats so gritty they can awaken the dead...yo what he did with the Famo (traditional sesotho form of music) sample on this doccie is scary dawg....goodlooks on the post....

yeah im jumpin on the blog right now.... ;)

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
the keyMan Anonymous....this nigga right here has to be one of the most diverse emcees/ producers i have had the privallage of working with let alone meeting...style can very much be explained as the epitome of what an underground head should be, no holds bared raps and beats so gritty they can awaken the dead...yo what he did with the Famo (traditional sesotho form of music) sample on this doccie is scary dawg....goodlooks on the post....

yeah im jumpin on the blog right now.... ;)

No doubt, Imma post up the vid in a short while ;D

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
And here's the video in question. I've even dropped the audio version of the beat for anyone who can't stream off of youtube. Enjoy ;)

Audio

Anonymous - Semana (approx. 3MB)
LINK REMOVED/?mtomyme2hzt

Oh, and here's an extra. A freestyle session featuring Core Wreckah and the man Anonymous himself. Dig it ;D

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
oa bona he joale soare, this right here is progress ma nigg...progress, Nuf ResPEct for the grind U and Fairo been holdin down for a minute now...isht is payin off ma duke, we gettin the real out the basement walls...  ;);D..

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
And here's the video in question. I've even dropped the audio version of the beat for anyone who can't stream off of youtube. Enjoy ;)

Anonymous - Semana (approx. 3MB)
LINK REMOVED/?mtomyme2hzt

Tjo tjo tjoooo....mollo feela...mollo....ha!

I hope its not a wasted beat and that he'll b layin sum on it...

...good work guys...good work...

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
oa bona he joale soare, this right here is progress ma nigg...progress, Nuf ResPEct for the grind U and Fairo been holdin down for a minute now...isht is payin off ma duke, we gettin the real out the basement walls...  ;);D..

Yo, the hustle doesn't stop man, still a long way to go. I appreciate your support my man, respect!!! Thank you for also keeping an eye on the blog :)

Tjo tjo tjoooo....mollo feela...mollo....ha!

I hope its not a wasted beat and that he'll b layin sum on it...

...good work guys...good work...

Ha ha, he's actually not doing anything on it. But thank you for checkin it out, peace!!!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Ha ha, he's actually not doing anything on it. But thank you for checkin it out, peace!!!

...but why? sample clearance maybe?

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo, peace to any and everyone who took some time out to check out this post, and dropped a word on the blog. This is the third segment of the documentary, and features a clique which goes by the name Mic Vandalists. Peep it, and lemme know what you think. And don't forget to check the blog out: nemesisinc.blogspot.com

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
^^^ cant check this out rite now but i remember those cats. had an interview with them some while back. are they still on the scene???
what moves are they making??
is a royal thing..